Chapter 4

The Stubborn You

Yura sat on a couch in the lounge room in BigHit building. She was waiting for Bangtan Boys for their schedule: practice, body measure for their outfit, and so on. The boys hadn’t came yet so she decided to occupied her self with something. She looked busy with her sketchbook. She had 3 sketchbook; 1 for her study, 1 for work, and 1 for her free design. She held her study sketchbook now. Se tried to design something for her final task.

Actually, even though she had been given time for doing her thesis since two months ago, she had done it little by little since half a year ago. She just thought if she could finish her study faster she could focus on her job better and who knows if she could get a schoolarship to continue her study. She had dreamed about being a fashion designer since first year in high school and she wanted to mayor it as much as she could. One of her dream was studying design in Milan, one of the fashion city. She even learned Italian.

Yura was so preoccupied so she didn’t notice when Bangtan Boys just entered the building. As they headed to dance practice room they saw Yura on lounge room. No one of them wanted to come to Yura. They thought they would disturb her. Well, Yura’s expression was so serious. Sometimes she frowned when she did a mistake at inscribing her pencil to her sketchbook. The boys enteres the practice room immediately.

Well, except Jin. He was interested at how focus Yura’s mind on the book in front of her. He came closer to her behind tried to not make any noises that could disctract her. He took a peek at her drawing.

“Wow!”  Jin mindlessly  squealed made Yura jumpen slightly at her seat. Fortunately she had lifted her pencil or she would ruined her almost done drawing.

“Don’t ever shock me like that!” Yura gritted in annoyed. She kept her gaze straight ahead not take a little gaze at Jin behind her. Yura closed her sketchbook and placed it inside her bag. “Why don’t you go to practice room?” She asked as she busy with her bag.

“I just saw you here and wondering why are you here,” Jin replied as he shrugged his shoulder. “Where’s managers hyung? Are you not with them?” He asked.

Yura shook her head. “No. They have another meeting regarding your album and promotions and so on and so on. So you’ll be with me today,” She replied Jin and stood up. She walked to practice room left Jin behind.

Jin stunned at his position. Cold. No smile. Okay, at least you had tried to approach her, Jin. Jin suggested him self. He followe Yura to practice room.

“I’ll measure your body so we can do your outfits as fast as we can,” Yura said once she entered the practice room. She stopped near the door. The boys activities stopped. Jungkook and Jimin stopped streching. J-Hope put his water bottle down from his lips. Rapmon stopped his shoes tying. Suga and V who just joking around stopped their joke and faced Yura. Yura stood awkwardly when she realized all the boy’s attention were on her.

“Just come in,” Jin said softly as he pushed Yura slightly on her back to walk inside. Yura stiffened at the sudden skin ship and jumped a bit away from Jin. Jin noticed Yura’s sudden act and felt a little weird. He saw his hands that just touched Yura’s back. Nothing’s wrong with my hand. Jin shook his curiousity away.

The measuring process going well for about an hour. Yura measured all seven members. She looked a little bothered by the skinship with the boys but she tried her best for not show it. They boys were awkward as well. They liked to joke aroung or chat with each others but they didn’t know what to do with Yura or around her. Jin noticed the tensed air. Occasionally he threw some lame jokes or comment just to ease the tension a bit.

And it’s worked. They boys started to joke around. Jin took a glance at Yura. She still seemed so uncomfortable. Jin got the last turn. When she measured Jin’s body he could felt her trembling hands. Jin held her wrist softly. “Ease up.”

Yura jerked his hands away, shocked. “Y.. yes. You can start your practice now guys. I’ll contact the costume maker.” Yura stammered then rushed out. She brought her phone, her notes, and her bags.

The other six boys saw the sudden contact between Jin and Yura.

“Eww... Hyung. That’s not... what should I say it? Smooth?” Suga ‘eww’-ing. Jin scoffed. “She said we have to practice now.” Just when he closed his mouth, their dance trainer come so they started the practice for the day immediately.

 

***

 

Yura entered a room near the practice room. It was BTS managers room. She slumped on her seat and placed her bags on her table. She took out her laptop and turned it on. While she was waiting her laptop to completely she took her phone and made a call.

“Hello... Jung. It’s me Yura. I hope you remember my call yesterday. I’ll send you the clothes measurement and send the design in few minutes...” She said through the phone. “Ah. Okay I’ll come over later before I go home if you prefer that. I’ll still send the notes and drawings to your email and I’ll just explain it later in your office. Okay. Bye.” Yura hung up. It was Jung, the costume maker that Yura knew. She was worked in some of JYP’s projects where Yura rolled into and Yura just felt comfortable to work with her. She had asked Mr. Bang if she could entrust the outfits to Jung and he agreed.

Yura entered the password for her laptop and the dekstop popped up. She took his notes and design for BTS outfits. She scanned the designs after she connect the scanner with her laptop. She sent email for Jung contained the notes of the measurement of the boys and the designs she just scanned. She leaned back after that.

Yura checked the clock. Still 9 and few minutes in the morning. Well, no much to do today so she decided to check the boys schedule for the month that had been given by Jonghoon yesterday. Basically, her main job desc was responsible for BTS’s outfits. The schedule, promotion, and such a thing were being cared by the other managers. She just had to make sure they did their schedule properly.

Yura sighed, “It’s just like babysitting them,” She scoffed. She started to type something on her laptop. It was a contract with Jung and she would bring it with her later. She was worked with this company for a year so se knew what she should do. She had some contract reference from her past projects and she just adjusted the new one based on the old contract.

After working with the contract, and it was finished in less than a half of hour, she continued her design from this morning that had been interupted by Jin. She didn’t realize that time passed. When she glance at the wall clock it was lunch time.

“I should get something for the boys.”

 

***


new chap is up ^^

sorry guys if I can barely update these days. here in Indonesia still in Eid Mubarak mood and so did I since I'm moslem. I have to go to my family's or friend's house for some reunion or just visiting. and it almost everyday :'( so when I went home at night I'm totally tired and couldn't update as much and as often as before.

i won't promising i'll update this story as often as I did with MWOMZ. my holiday come to the end. my class will be started in less than two weeks :'( so please bear with me and my rare update. i tried my best to update it every time i have chance.

well, hope you enjoy this chapter. fell free to comment and subscribe ^^