Chapter 6

The Stubborn You

Yura sat on a bench in front of her supervisor’s office in her campus. She had called her this morning and made appointment in 10 am. And here she was, waiting her supervisor finished her lecturer in class. Yura came to BigHit office early this morning to inform Jinyoung that she wouldn’t be there between 10 till after lunch and asked if there’s something she could do while she was away. Jinyoung just asked her to buy lunch for the boys, Jinyoung, and Jonghoon. I really am a babysitter for them.

Not long after she saw her supervisor came from the turn in the end of the coridor. Yura stood up.

“You’ve came. Sorry, my class was finished a bit late. Come in,” Ms. Ahn, Yura’s supervisor, opened her office door and entered. Yura followed behind her. “Sit down,” Ms. Ahn pointed a chair in front of her desk, across hers. Yura sat down and took her half done thesis and her study sketchbook. “How is your progress?”

Yura explained the concept she took for her thesis. Apparently her thesis was not only in text form in a book but also a fashion show. Yura had to hold a fashion show: coordinated, mature, inovative, and creative. She had racked brains for what she should present for her thesis. After some consideration, she decided to take a Celebrity Concept since she had worked for JYP, and now BigHit, so she could git some reference from her working environment.

They discussed for almost one and a half hours. Fixed her thesis script here and there, drew some designs, debated here and there, etc. Yura was one of the best student there since her passion in fashion design was so big she putted a lot of effort in studying. It was not the first time she debated with Ms. Ahn and never even once Ms. Ahn felt offended. She was glad had a student like Yura.

“I think your thesis is good enough. ‘Good’ here means acceptable. But you know I expect more than acceptable from you,” Ms. Ahn contended in the end of discussion.

Yura nodded her head. “Ne.”

“Ah I almost forget,” Ms. Ahn searched something in her drawer. “Where I put it? Ah, here is it,” she mumbled and took out an envelope. “A friend of me sent this two days ago. It’s a schoolarship of Domus  Academy in partnership with Marie Claire magazine. The alumnus from this schoolarship could work for Marie Claire or sometimes reqruited by designers. I think you have to apply for this. It’s such a big chance,” Ms. Ahn explained as she gave Yura the envelope.

Yura took it. She noticed the Domus Academy in the corner of the envelope. “Isn’t it in...?”

“Milan. Yes.” Ms. Ahn cutted Yura question. She smiled widely waiting for Yura’s respond.

“I will look at it at home. Thank you so much, Ma’am,” Yura said as she putted the envelope between her thesis papers and her sketchbooks in her bag.

“Anytime, Yura. Make sure you’ll inform me whatever your decision about this schoolarship. I really hope you’ll apply.”

“I will. I’ll going now,” Yura stood up and bowed. She her heels and exited the room. Her heart beated so fast. Scholarship? Milan? Like a dream come true.

 

***

 

Yura sipped her cappuccino as she looked though the scholarship application Ms. Ahn gave to her. Her plate of turkey sandwich had been empty since five minutes ago. Yura decided to grab some lunch before headed back to BigHit building. She stopped by in a Starbuck cafe near the office. She needed an calm and cozy atmosphere to learn the shcolarship.

The scholarship was a partnership program with a fashion magazine so it was focused on fashion for publicity. Actually she was never thought about it before. She was focused on learning how to design properly and could attract people. She never thought about focused in a specific field of fashion design. In a year she focused on celebrity outfits because she worked in a entertainment company. Now she thought that publicity wasn’t bad.

“I’ll give a try. However it’s Milan. I can learn something else too there,” Yura decided. She sipped the last drops of her cappuccino as she checked her watch. She still had half an hour to buy lunch for the boys. She putted her stuffs back in her bag and exited Starbucks.

 

***

 

Yura entered BigHit building with bentos on her hand for Bangtan Boys and the managers. she headed to practice room directly. When she opened practice room door she noticed that the boys were still practicing. She spotten Jonghoon and Jinyoung in a corner near the door. They saw her too and waved to her signed for her to come over them. Yura walked towards the two managers.

“Here for you guys. Other thing I can help?” Yura dropped the lunchs on the small table beside the managers.

“Sit down. Lunch with us. We’ll just wait for some minutes before they’re done,” Jinyoung pointed at the practicing boys.

Yura shook her head slightly. “I’ve had my lunch. You can go without me. Anything else? I’ll be in my desk,” Yura said.

Jonghoon sighed,” You have to relax a bit.” Yura didn’t give any respond. She just putted her flat expression. “There was a call from Jung. She said she wanna discuss something with you. And you better organize the stylist for the boys for their debut process. We’ll have MV making and album jacket photoshoot next weeks. The debut showcase and debut stage will following in the next week. You better get the need ready,” He continued informed Yura about her to do list.

“I’ll do,” Yura answered shortly and headed back to her desk.

“Jeez. She is so cold,” Jinyoung commented. He opened one of the bento and took a peek, ” At least she know how to keep us full,” Jinyoung grinned.

The practice ended right when Yura passed the door. Jin took a glance at her and frowned. Why does she avoid us?

“Yeay lunch!” Jungkook cheered, jumped on his way to grab his lunch. The other followed him with Jin behind them. They took they lunch that handed by the managers one by one.

“Where is Yura?” Jin asked as he took his bento.

“Something to do in her office room. I’ve invited her to eat lunch with us but she refused,” Jonghoon informed. Jin mindlessly frowned slightly.

“Yah! You have to call her Yura noona, you brat!” Jinyoung scolded him. Jin just gave him a look.

“Mr. Bang said that she is in the same age with me. So it’s okay I don’t call her noona,” Jin said as he shrugged his shoulder. He sat beside V in the floor opening his lunch.

“I don’t know that she is the same age with Jin,” Jinyoung mumbled.

“Jin hyung knows everything about his princess,” Jungkook mocked. Jin groaned.

“Shut up!”

 

***


new chap is up ^^

Yura and her obsession in fashion design. the academy and the scholarship I mentioned is half true. I really want to make it as real as I can. so I avoid too much imaginary place and happening.

looked like Jin become more interested in Yura kkk

hope you enjoy it. feel free to read, comment and subscribe ^^ THANK YOU ~~~

a pict of Jin and V for you guys ^^

it's from staff update (i'm forget where, fancafe or facebook :D)