Chapter 24

The Stubborn You

Jin and Siyeon hanged out around city for about 2 hours. They went to Myeongdong, to night market for a late snack, park, even Han River. Of course with disguised Jin. He wore a cap, shawl and a glass. Fortunately no one notice him.

They were on a ferry in Han River, enjoying night view of Seoul from the famous river. The cold air breeze made their coat and shawl waved. Siyeon shivered as she hugged her self.

“Cold?” Jin asked.

“You ask?” Siyeon scoffed. Jin chuckled at her reaction. “Come here,” He ordered. Siyeon closed their distance with quetioning look.  Suddenly Jin wrapped his arm around Siyeon.

“How is it? Warm enough?” Jin gave her warm smile that once ever melted her heart.

“It’s fine,” Siyeon tried to sound inddiferent then laughed at her own tone. Jin laughed with her.

“It’s pretty, right? It’s a while since the last time I went here,” Jin suddenly said. It’s so pretty I hope I can go here again with Yura, he thought.

Siyeon nodded in agreement. “The last time I went here was with my fiance,” she chuckled lightly.

Jin pushed her in shock. “Fiance? You’ve been engaged but you’ve never  told me anything?” Jin gave her hurted look. He was shocked. He thought he would be broken after he knew Siyeon had someone else already. But he didn’t feel anything. Truthfully he was happy for her.

“Sorry. Just a few people around me that I told about it. Surprise, huh?” She teased.

“You’re mean. Am I not included into that ‘few people around’? You’re really something, Siyeon,” Jin pinched her cheek.

“Aw, it’s hurt. One of my reason to be here in Seoul was to tell you about it. My wedding will be in next spring. You and the other have to come,” Siyeon said.

“Of course. I’ll tell the others,” Jin promised. “So, how’s your fiance? Who is he? Do I know him?”

“You are like interogating. You don’t know him I think. He is my father’s business partner’s son,” Siyeon explained.

“Arranged marriage? Seriously?” Jin’s mouth hanging open. He didn’t expect Siyeon would agree in an arranged marriage.

“Another surprise... At first it was an arranged marriage without love involved. But months later, I fell for him, and so did he. And here we are now, engaged couple full in love,” Siyeon told with a big smile on her lips.

“Oh my god, though I’m so surprised, I’m happy for you,” Jin hugged her.

“Thank you, Jin,” Siyeon hugged back. “So, how about you? Are you seeing anyone?” Siyeon asked back.

“Not really actually,” Jin answered as he pulled away from the hug. His hand remained on Siyeon’s shoulder.

“How about your manager? I can tell there’s something in the way you look at her,” Siyeon teased. Unconciously Jin smiled.

“I don’t know. I think I like her,” He replied shyly.

“You think? Don’t lie, Kim Seokjin. You do like her,” Siyeon stated. Jin just smiled. “Have you told her?”

Jin sighed. “No, I haven’t. I doubt does she like me back or not,” He hung his head down.

“Eyy, don’t be such a coward. Go tell her. Whatever she feels, she has to know your feeling,” Siyeon patted Jin’s back.

“Okay okay. I’ll tell her soon.”

“Good boy.”

 

***

 

Jin stopped Siyeon’s car in front of Bangtan Boys dorm.

“Are you sure you can go home alone?” Jin asked her for the nth time.

“Do you think I am four years old kid? Don’t be kidding, Kim Seokjin. Go out,” Siyeon ordered as she opened passanger door. Jin followed her. She waited Jin walked around to her side.

“By the way, I almost forget to tell you. I’ll back overseas tomorrow. So, we won’t be seeing each other until my wedding,” Siyeon informed.

“What? How many surprise you plan to tell me?” Jin practicaly shouting. Fortunately no one around them.

Siyeon chuckled. “It’s the last surprise.”

“So is it a good bye then?” Jin asked. He spreaded his arm, invited Siyeon to hug.

“No. It’s a ‘see you later’,” Siyeon hugged him. “Thanks for accompany me in my short time in Seoul.”

“You’re welcome,” Jin pulled away. He rested his hands on Siyeon’s shoulder. His eyes were on hers. He didn’t know what drive him but he leaned closer, and Siyeon did the same until their lips met.

 

***

 

“Aren’t you going home?” Yura asked Suga and Rapmon who still in recording room.

“You go first noona. We’ll finished our song,”  Suga replied not bothering to look up from the music sheet in front of him.

“Okay. I’ll go first,” Yura said as she walked away.

“Noona! Wait!” Rapmon shouted. Yura stopped and looked back. “What?”

“Can you go to convenience store and but some ramen. Jimin asked us to buy some ramen when we go home but we’ll be home too late to buy for them. So can you, please?” Rapmon pleaded.

“Okay. I’ll drop it in your dorm.

“Thanks, noona.”

 

***

 

Yura waited in front of Bangtan Boys dorm. She had rang the bell. She even had called Jungkook before to open the door for her. They must not be asleep already. She looked at her watch. Few minutes pass midnight. Usually they wouldn’t be sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. She waited again until the door’s opened. V greeted her.

“Hi, noona. Sorry making you wait outside. Come in,” V made a space so Yura could go in. She stepped in.

“Where are the others?” Yura asked.

“Jungkook still in bathroom. Jimin knocked out in front of TV he even hasn’t take a shower yet. J-Hope hyung is in kitchen. I don’t know what he is trying to do. Jin hyung hasn’t come home yet,” V replied. They entered the dorm. Yura spotted topless Jimin was sleeping in the couch. She walked over to kitchen. J-Hope was there. A burning smell was coming from the stove.

“J-Hope, what are you doing?” Yura asked as she dropped the bag from convenience store on the stool.

“Oh, noona. Help me. I want to make some food since we are hungry, but... but...” He was lost in words. “Usually, Jin hyung who cook for us. Even though his cooking isn’t great but it’s eatable,” He muttered.

“Where is Jin?” Absentmindedly Yura asked even though she didn’t want to hear the answer.

“He’s going out,” J-Hope’s answer was simple enough to keep Yura’s heart still in the place.

“Let me cook. Rapmon said Jimin asked for ramen. I’ll just cook some ramen. Is it okay?” Yura offered.

J-Hope’s smile lifted up,”Of course it is okay. What can I help?”

“Help me chop this vegetables,” Yura said as she placed the ingredients in front of them.

 

The two of them cooked for half an hour. They served it on the dining table.

“Call Jimin, V and Jungkook. I’ll go home now,” Yura said. She took her bag and walked out.

“You aren’t eat with us?” J-Hope asked. Yura shooked her head. “You know it’s too late for me to stay, right? I’m going.”

“Take care, noona.”

The cold breeze blowed over Yura when she stepped out from Bangtan Boys dorm. Once she made sure the door closed properly, she her hells. When she was outside for sure, a unexpected view welcomed her. Jin was there, outside, with Siyeon, lips locked.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

anyone can help me te beta-ing my stories?

thanks for the comments so far. i love it guys ^^

hope you enjoy this chapter ^^