Chapter 22

The Stubborn You

Everybody say NO!

“Good job, guys. Take a rest now. Just 30 minutes then we’ll continue our practice,” Trainer Kang announced. The boys sighed in relieve as they sat and rested their tired bodies on the floor.

“Who wants lunch~~~” The boys looked up. Siyeon smiled from the practice room door handed up a bag of sushi.

“Whoaa... It looks delicious. Thanks, noona,” Suga chirped.

“You’re wellcome, Yoongi. Eat them up,” Siyeon placed the sushis in the middle of the boys and she sat casually beside Jin. Jin looked at her softly. He used to love her so much back then. But now he didn’t know.

“Thanks for the food~~~” Bangtan Boys sang before they digged the sushis Siyeon brought. They ate while chatting and joking around.

“Siyeon-ah, there’s a rice on your face,” Jin pointed at Siyeon face. Siyeon gave him confused look.

“Where?”

“Right there.” Jin pointed left side of his own lips. Siyeon wiped the other side of her lips. “Here,” Jin helped Siyeon by wiped the rice for her. His finger brushed agains Siyeon’s face and it stayed there for a second.

“Anyone up for chick – ah sorry I don’t know you’re eating already,” Yura entered the room. Her hand carried a bag of chicken. The boys silent, included Jin and Siyeon. Jin’s hand was still on Siyeon’s face. He put it down right away. Yura noticed it. She tried to look other side so she wouldn’t see him and Siyeon.

“Noona, come here. Our stomatch still have enough space for chicken,” J-Hope signed for her to sit down with them.

“Hoseok, remember. You have to control your eating portion,” Trainer Kang scolded. J-Hope bowed his head.

“He’s right guys. You shouldn’t eat too much. I’ll bring it to Jinyoung and Jonghoon,” Yura tried to lift her lips into a little smile and give them assurance look, but failed. Disappointed obviously was seen in her face. She her heels and walked out.

“She looks she’s not okay,” Siyeon commented in concern but Jin just shook his head.

“No. She’s always like that,” He answered. The boys’ jaws dropped. They knew that Yura was definitely not okay, but Jin said that she’s okay.

“Yes. She’s always like that. Long time ago,” V muttered under his breath.

“Sorry? What are you saying?” Siyeon asked him.

“Nothing, noona.”

 

***

 

“Lunch. For you guys,” Yura put the chicken she brought on the table in manager’s room.

“I thought you bought it for Ji – ah I mean for the boys,” Jonghoon stated.

“They have their lunch already. I’m going,” Yura took her bags.

“Where?” Jinyoung asked as he took a piece of chicken.

“Jung. I’ll settle the boys’ costumes as soon as possible. Bye,” Yura exited the room.

“Don’t you need a ride?” Jinyoung shouted.

“No thanks,” Yura shouted back from outside. Jinyoung and Jonghoon looked at each other and sighed.

“It’s not good.”

 

***

 

Yura entered the bus as soon as it stopped in front of her. She sat on a seat in the back row beside the window. She rested her head on the window.

Yura remembered how Jin looked at Siyeon back then in the park. She remembered the sight of Jin’s finger brushed Siyeon’s face. She hated to admit it, but it hurted her. It’s not like the first time she was hurted. But still it felt different. Finally when her heart being moved after long time, it’s crushed already.

Yura shook her head. It wasn’t time to be overthinking about that. Bangtan Boys would have a comeback soon. She had to focus there. She had to know that she couldn’t let her heart falling for anyone including Jin.

Settling Bangtan Boys’ costumes had been seventy five percents finished. She had contacted HBA brand for the main costumes and Jung for the other costumes. They would be ready in few days later for music video filming.

Suddenly Yura’s phone rang in her bag. She took it and saw the name appeared on the screen.

Mom

“Hello...” Yura greeted.

“Yura, your dad collapsed again. We need you here. We want to settle the company with you. You know that your dad can’t handle it like before anymore, right,” Her mom voice answered from the other line.

“Mom, I don’t have any interest in the company. You know it very well,” Yura grumbled in frustation. She hated anything related with her dad including the company.

“Just go home. For your dad at least. He’s still your dad,” Her mom pleaded. Yura hated when her mom had to plead like that, moreover to her.

“I’m busy these days I can’t promise anything,” Yura replied.

“I know you will come home. I’m waiting here, dear. Take care.”

“Oke, mom.”

“Bye.” “Bye.”

 

***

 

The Min Corporation was a company that run in resort sector. They owned so much resort in Korea with their head office in Busan.

The president of Min Corporation, Min Taesin, had been charged in hospital for few days now. Their only heirs was in Seoul, refused to be the heir.

“Attorney Park, have you written my will?” Min Taesin asked his attorney. He was in his VIP hospital room. His attorney was there to discuss several things about the company and others while his wife went home to take some changes.

“Yes, President. But are you sure about it? Yura-ssi seems didn’t know how to run a company,” Attorney Park asked.

“There will be Minhyuk who guide her. I’ve mentioned about the marriage between Minhyuk and Yura, right?”

Park Minhyuk was Attorney Park’s son. He was the director of Min Corporation. He had worked there since graduated from MBA in California. He used to be Yura’s childhood friend. He always followed his father when his father went to Min Taesin’s house when he was a kid and played along with Yura.

Park Minhyuk was a type of person that dicipline and took good control about the company but warm inside his heart. He was cool headed when he faced a problem in company. He was a good leader.

Yura used to like him when she was a kid. But that childhood love become a joke once she grew up. He was Yura’s most trusted person. Everytime Yura had a problem, about her tests, boyfriend, and even about her dad, she told him. They were still close until Minhyuk went to California for his MBA. He left Yura when she was in her worst condition after being cheated by her boyfriend and found her father had affair with his secretary.

“Is Yura-ssi agree about this arranged marriage?” Attorney park asked again.

“I will tell her when she go home. We know they two get along very well since they are kids. I’m sure she will accept it. How about Minhyuk?” Min Taesin assured.

“He didn’t say anything againts it since he know Yura-ssi very well.”

“Good then. I will asked Yura to come home soon. I want the engagement to be held as soon as possible before I can’t attend it.”

“Yes, President.”

 

***


new chap is up ^^

I hope the story isn't too messed with some new characters and conflicts ToT

gimme your comment please because I need your thought about it.

by the way I love your comments in prev chapter. I didn't know that I make Yura looked like she was back to her old self until you mention it in your comment. I just want to make her tried to didn't show her hurted self. but now my idea improved because of you guys. thank youuuu~~~ :*

enjoy this chap. feel free to read, subscribe and comment ^^

 

and by the way again....

BANGTAN BOYS GOT THEIR FIRST ROOKIE AWARD!!!! YEEEAAAYYYY!!!!
I'm so happy until I cried much when I watch their speech in Melon Music Awards. finally, their first goal achieved. we all knew they are the best rookie this year. and their red carpet. OMAIGAT KIM SEOKJIN YOU KILLED ME WITH YOUR TUX!!!!

I cried so much from happiness because of MMA. BTS got their first rookie awards. SHINee got their first Artist of The Year, it's similar with daesang. I'm haaappppyyy~~~~~~~~

If you haven't watch their winning and performance you can watch it here.

Bangtan Boys RedCarpet Performance Awards

SHINee Top10Awards Performance ArtistofTheYear