Chapter 13

The Stubborn You

Bangtan Boys’ debut busyness began. Every weekend they went recording for promotion on music programs. Sometimes they recorded for reality show, radio show, interview, or just recorded to be uploaded in their blog.

Today was their first time be guest in a radio, Sukira. They headed to Sukira right away from MBC studio. The boys joked around when they entered their van. Jonghoon drove the van while Jinyoung and Yura went to Sukira with Jinyoung’s car. Even though they looked so hyper, Yura could notice their tired face before they entered the van. Their schedule was so thight and they barely had any rest in weekend since most of performances were on weekend.

Yura was worried the boys couldn’t give their best performance and attitude when they were in Sukira. But she was wrong. Once they entered Sukira studio they greeted Ryeowook, Sukira host, happyly. Well, it was one of the most popular radio. Bangtan Boys felt excited to be the guest despite their tired day.

Bangtan Boys enjoyed the show. They were shy firstly but Ryeowook could lead them to be more enjoy. They were having fun. Most of Ryeowook’s questions were answered by Rapmon, Suga, or J-Hope. The others replied occasionally but not as much as them. Especially Jin. He looked unusually quiet. Not that quiet actually. His voice still sounded so cheerfull. His smile still lingered on his lips during the broadcast. Since it was a bora radio broadcast, they were recorded in video too. When the camera was on Jin, he smiled or reacted happyly but when camera was away he sighed oftenly and sometimes wiped invisible sweats on his temple.

Yura frowned. Is he okay?

 

“Uhm. Yeah. What’s up.” The music started. It was Taeyang’s I Need A Girl song. Bangtan Boys prepared it for Sukira broadcasting. They had practiced for a week. The song sounded catchy with Jin, V, Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope vocals. Rapmon and Suga redo the rap so it sounded more Bangtan Boys. Yura was outside the studio, listened to them.

Girl I need a girl... ummm yeah yeah

Girl I can gonna make you mine

Imma treat you right baby ooh...

Yura was stunned when Jin sang his part. He stared at camera. Since Yura saw it in the monitor too she saw his stare. She felt like he was staring at her as he sang.

 

***

 

“Yura?” Yura was leaning on the wall outside the studio when she heard someone called her. She turned her head and her face became darker.

“Hyeseong,” She whispered. A woman around her age walked towards her. She was Yura’s bestfriend, or more spesific Yura’s ex-bestfriend.

“What are you doing here?” Hyeseong asked. She putted a smile on her lips, an apologetic smile.

“Not your business,” Yura walked away. She purposely bumped her shoulder with Hyeseong’s, left Hyeseong taken aback in her place. She knew Yura might be hadn’t forgiven her, but she didn’t expect Yura would be that cold towards her.

 

***

 

Bangtan Boys finished Sukira broadcast. They exited the studio after bid goodbye with Ryeowook. Once they were outside the studio Jin saw Yura walked away left a girl. Jin recognized her. She was Hyeseong. He knew her as the staff of music director that worked with them. They met each other occasionally.

“Hyeseong,” Jin tapped Hyeseong’s shoulder when he was beside her.

“Oh, Seokjin, right?” She greeted hesitately, tried to remember.

“Hm. Yes. What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Some business to do. You? Ah I know. Sukira, right?” Jin nodded. “I listened to it earlier on my way here. By the way congratulation for your debut,” Hyeseong congrated.

“Thanks,” Jin bowed. “By the way, I saw you were with Yura earlier. You know her?” Jin blurted his curiousity. He noticed the changing in Hyeseong’s expression.

“Yes. She was my bestfriend,” Hyeseong replied with bitter voice.

“Was?” Jin wanted to slap him self for asking too much. But he was too curious to care about it.

Hyeseong nodded. “We were bestfriend in high school, until our second year. In our last year I made a mistake that couldn’t be accepted by her,” Hyeseong explained.

“Mistake?”

“I dated her boyfriend, behind her,” Hyeseong said bitterly. Jin could hear regret in her words. “I think that’s why she is that cold, beside a family problem she ever mentioned to me. I never saw her smile anymore after that. I feel bad but I don’t know what should I do,” Hyeseong looked at the way Yura left her. “Omo! I’ve said to much. How shameless I am,” Hyeseong chuckled awkwardly then looked at Jin. “You know Yura?”

Jin nodded. “Yes. She is my group’s manager.”

 

***

 

Yura went home together with the boys since their dorm and her apartement were near. Jonghoon dropped her in front of her apartement building after he dropped the boys in front of their dorm.

Yura just finished taking a hot shower in late night when her phone rang. She hurried to her room where she placed her phone. She saw V’s name on her screen. What’s going on with them?

“Noona, Jin hyung’s body is burning. What should we do?”

 

***


new chap is up ^^

well, it's kinda short but I promise a double update now. wait for some minutes then I'll upload the next chapter ^^