Chapter 27

The Stubborn You

“Noona, are you crazy? You leave us? Tomorrow?” Jungkook almost shouted.

“Yura!” Jin practically raised his voice. The other boys either grumbled or directly complained to Yura as she told them about her leave. It was a day before the MV filming. Yura gathered them all to tell them about her leave the next day. Everything had been settled up. Her jobs, dealt with Mr. Bang and Mr. Park, and now she had to settle with Bangtan Boys.

“Guys, shut up!” Jonghoon shouted to calm the boys down. Bangtan Boys immediately closed their mouth. Jin was silent with furious but guilty face.

“I have something to do in my hometown so I have to go, guys. I’m so sorry,” Yura apologized.

“Is it more immportant than us?” Jimin insisted. Jonghoon gave him warning look.

“Don’t make Yura feel burdened guys,” Jinyoung said.

“Better she feel like that so she won’t leave,” Jungkook muttered. Rapmon slapped the back of his head. “Ow! It’s hurt, hyung!” Jungkook rubbed it.

“Watch your word, Jeon Jungkook,” Rapmon scolded the maknae. He turned his attention to Yura again, ”Noona, if this is for your best we support you. You better not forget us or we’ll haunt you to your home,” He warned. Yura smiled slightly. Now when she was about to leave them, she felt how meaningful their presence to her life. Altough she hated when she had to work with them at first, now she was gratefull she had a chance to be with them.

“Thanks, Joon-ie,” Yura tried to be cute. Rapmon’s mouth gapped.

“You called me... Joon-ie? Wow... This is new. Do I have to celebrate it?” Rapmon showed his excitemen. The others laughed at him.

“Call us like that too,” J-Hope demanded. Yura gave him unbelieve look, “Mwo?”

“C’mon, noona. You aren’t giving us a last gift?” V pouted. Yura sighed then opened .

“Yoon-ie, Kookie, TaeTae, Hoppie, Jimin-ie....” Yura started as she pointed at Suga, Jungkook, V, J-Hope and Jimin. “Okay it’s weird, guys,” She chuckled her self.

“What about Jin hyung?” Jimin asked innocently. The other boys gave him fierce look. It was silence for  a minute.

“Aren’t you hungry, guys? I’ll call for pizza delivery,” Jonghoon broke the silence as he tried to avoid Jin-Yura conversation. The other boys continued their conversation and joke. They were having fun. It was the first time Yura had fun freely after years. She smiled, chuckled, even laughed.

Tough you are still mad at me, at least you’re happy now, Min Yura. Jin smiled bitterly.

 

 

“Guys, go home now. Sleep immediately. We have MV filming tomorrow. Namjoon, you stay here a while. The others, wait in van. Jinyoung will send you home,” Jonghoon ordered. The clock showed five minutes past eleven. Usually they won’t be home until 2 or 3 in the morning but this time they had to have enough rest. The pizza boxes was already empty.

Yura was walking behind them as Jin suddenly pulled her to a corner. Yura was surprised. She couldn’t avoid him.

“What do you want?” She asked coldly. Jin sighed.

“Do you really have to do this? Leave us?” Jin asked unpatiently.

“I have to,” Yura tried to avoid Jin’s gaze. She looked at her shoes instead of his eyes.

“Is it because of me? if it is, let me fix the mess I made,” His voice showed his frustated mind.

“No, It’s not because of you. I really have to go,” Yura still looked at her shoed.

“Look at me, Min Yura! Is it because of me?!” Jin pulled Yura’s face up so she faced him. They looked at each other right into their eyes.

“No, it’s not you. I have nothing to do with you,” Yura said firmly then leave Jin alone.

 

***

 

The MV set was in busy athmosphere. Everybody shouted here and there. Yura was walked here and there, almost run actually. She made sure everything went well. The costumes, make up, hair do, and other stuffs. Jonghoon was discussing with the director while Jinyoung handled the boys. He was talking with Rapmon and J-Hope while the other boys put either their make-up or their costumes.

The filming went well. The boys did their best as the director ordered. They danced several times with different costumes, shooted group scene and also individual scene. Everybody was busy doing their jobs.

Yura checked her watch from time to time. Remembering her departure to Busan. She had to go to station as soon as possible. She checked for the last time the boys necessarity then looked for the managers to say goodbye. The boys was busy filming so she didn’t want to interfere.

“Jonghoon, I’m going now,” Yura said after she tapped Jonghoon’s shoulder to get his attention.

“Now?” He checked his watch. “Take care,” He patted Yura’s shoulder. “Don’t you wait for Jinyoung and the boys?”

Yura shook her head. “I’ll be late if I wait for them. Just tell them my goodbye,” Yura smiled.

“Thanks for being here with us, Yura.”

“Thanks for deal with me too, Jonghoon. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

 “Thank you for your hard working,” Bangtan Boys shouted as they finished MV filming. Everyone clapped their hands.

“Finally...” Jimin sighed while his hand grabbed for a bottle of water.

“When will Yura noona go?” Jungkook asked to Jonghoon.

“She went thirty minutes ago. She didn’t want to interfere with your filming, guys. So she went just by telling me she leave,” Jonghoon explained. Jin almost bursted his water. His eyes popped.

“She has gone already?” He almost shouted at Jonghoon.

Jonghoon nodded. He walked to Jin, “Go. Get her. Who knows she changed her mind,” He advised. Jin didn’t give second thought. Without even bother to change he grabbed his bag and headed outside. He called for a cab.

“Ahjussi, station, please. Drive as fast as you can,” He told the driver.

“Yes,” The driver replied. He drove the fast he could but Jin still felt it was too slow. He repeated tell the driver to hurry up.

Once they arrived, Jin rushed inside the station after pay the cab fare. He run. He stopped in front of the information board. The train to Busan has departured. It’s almost impossible Yura hadn’t left yet. He run here and there searched for her as he tried to call her.

 

***

 

Yura looked at the view outside the window. Bye, Seoul. She suggested to her own mind that what she did was right even though it hurted her. She wanted to leave Seoul, leave Jin exactly. She thought it’d be easier to be far from him. but now when she was really left, her heart was broken at the thought of being away from Jin. It felt empty.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrated. She took it from her bag. Jin’s calling.

“Pick up. Not. Pick up. Not,” Yura was battling with her self. She wanted to hear his voice but she was afraid she would be weak by hearing his voice. Finally, Yura gave up and picked up Jin’s call.

“Hello,”

“Yura, where are you? You hadn’t left, right? You didn’t mean to really leave us, right? I’m in station. Let’s go home. I’ll drive you to your appartement. Ah, I don’t bring any car. We can take a cab. Where are you?” Jin urged. His voice showed his panick.

“Jin... Kim Seokjin...” Yura almost whispered. “Stop it. Im on my way already,” She hold her tears hardly but failed. It’s dropped one by one.

“No. You are lying. Where are you? I’ll be right there,” Jin still insisted. His eyes redden. His own tears started to form in his eyes.

“Go. Go home. You have to rest. I can’t go back now,” Yura sobbed.

“DON’T LIE TO ME! TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW, MIN YURA!” Jin shouted. People arround him looked at him. His tears dropped. He looked at his surrounding tried to find Yura.

“Jin, bye...” Yura said for the last time before she ended the call. It hurted her so much. She didn’t have any power to hear Jin’s voice.

“Hello? Hello? Yura? MIN YURA?” Jin shouted at his phone. The call was ended. Yura had left. He fell on his knees, cried in the crowd.

Yura hugged her phone. She cried endlessly. She rested her head on the train window that became colder because of the rain that started dropping outside.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

such a sad chap ToT but I don't know if it's sad enough to move your heart. I just realized I'm not that capable to make a sad scene in a chaptered FF.

hope you enjoy it, guys. feel free to read, comment, subscribe and upvote.

and by the way HAPPY HOLIDAY ^^