Chapter 2

The Stubborn You

Yura entered JYP main building unpatiencely so she could meet Mr. Park before going to the meeting with Bangtan Boys. She would try again to convince him to replace her with someone else. She was so in hurry untill she couldn’t answer some greet from her fellow staffs. She just walked away directly to Mr. Park’s office.

Once she arrived in front of the said room. She knocked, a little too loud signed her unpatience. No answer from the other side. She knocked again. this time was louder than before. Still no respond. She just wanted to turn the door knob when someone patted her shoulder.

“Are you searching Mr. Park?” She asked. Yura nodded she didn’t intend to answer her because of her hurry. “He was left his office about fifteen minutes ago. I saw him headed to BigHit building,” she informed then walked away left Yura with her jaw dropped. What? He went there already? I thought the meeting will be in thirty minutes? Yura frowned and headed to BigHit building.

She had never been there even once in her one year of work in JYP. She mostly worked in JYP main building or outside. She entered the said building but she didn’t know where she had to go. She asked a random person, female, where was the meeting room. The girl told her a room in the corner of second floor. She hurriedly went there.

Once she found the meeting room she didn’ think twice to open the door immediately, and she regret it. There were several people inside the room sitting around the square meeting table. There were seven young boys and two men in their mid twenties in a side. She recognize them as the group and their managers. In the opposite side there were three people. She recognized them as the choreographer, music director, and the conceptor of the album. And in the side between them, right in front of Yura’s position, there were Mr. Park and Mr. Bang, the president of BigHit Entertainment.

“Ah, Yura. You come right at the time. We just wanna start the meeting. Sit down,” Mr. Park said as he pointed at the empty chair beside the managers. She wanted to argue but she knew it was not the right place so she just sat down with a big frown in her face. When she had sat down Mr. Park introduced her to Mr. Bang, “Here is Min Yura. I’ve asked her to help you with the new group. She is majoring in fashion design now. but I’m sure she is capable to handle these boys.” The tone when Mr. Park introduced Yura to Mr. Bang and obviously indirectly to the other people in the meeting room signed that she couldn’t back off again. If she did it, she’d just embarass her self and Mr. Park. So Yura just stood up and greeted.

“Hello, I’m Min Yura. You can just call me Yura. I hope your guidance,” she bowed. The other just replied with a nod. She sat down again.

“Yura. I bet you haven’t meet the kids you’ll take care. Guys, introduce your self,” Mr. Bang said and signed to the boys for introducing them self.

“Hello, we are Bangtan Boys. I’m Kim Namjoon, my stage name will be Rap Monster. I’m the leader and in charge of rapping,” The boy in the end of the table said. He had a weird hair style for Yura’s likely. His hair was a little curly and swelled up. Yura absentmindedly thought what would she did to him. But Yura noticed his unique cute eyes that didn’t match his heavy voice.

“Hello, I’m Jung Hoseok, my stage name will be J-Hope. I’m in charge of singing, rapping and dancing,” the second boy stood up. Yura noticed he had a firm face with a little pointy chin.

They intriduced their self one by one. Taehyung or V, a boy with a goofy grin plestered in his face; Jimin, a boy with chubby face (Yura noticed he was fatter than this before); Jungkook, the maknae with a shy smile but an ignorant eyes; Yoongi or Suga, the milky skin boy (Yura wondered if his stage name was a wordplay from Sugar). Then the last boys, nearest with her, stood up to introduce him self.

“Hello, I’m the oldest member. My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin as my stage name is Jin. I’m in charge or singing,” He said then gave Yura a slight wink that just Yura could noticed it. Yura’s eyes widened. WHAT THE HELL?

 

***

 

Yura dropped her bag on the couch. She walked to her kitchen to grab some water. Such a tiring day, at least not phisycaly, but mentally. She really couldn’t back off from her new position. She knew there was a posibility if she refused Mr. Park’s order she would be kicked from the company and didn’t want it.

They had the meeting for more than three hours. Bangtan Boys debut song and choreography had been formed from a long time before. So they just discussed about the album concept and their debut appearance based on their title song. Mr. Bang seemed a little impressed with Yura as she sometimes gave them her idea and they liked it. They ended the meeting with a satisfying result. They’d just worked a bit more as the boys would debut in two months.

Yura chatted with Jinyoung and Jonghoon as they exited the building about the boys. Yura just knew that they had been prepared for this group since 2010. Since the early 2013 they had been introduced to public via their videos that been uploaded to their blogs. Mostly, Yura just listened the other two managers and just gave her short comment here and there. Yes, she would admit that she hadn’t  been interested in them yet.

Yura went back to her lounge room and noticed the files of Bangtan Boys on the table. She reached for them and read them thoroungly. She gathered as much information as she could. She just prayed she could do her jobs well. And wouldn’t have any problem with all the males she would work with.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

finally Yura met with the boys. ^^

well, bad news. I'll be away from my lovely laptop for 3 days 2 nights. I can't update any chapter when I'm away and i'm afraid I can't just write the update. so bear with this for another 3 days. as soon as I come back I'll update for you guys ^^

enjoy it..