Final : Chapter 32

The Stubborn You

read Chapter 31 if you haven't read the changing in Chapter 31.


 

-November 2018-

 

“Miss Min,  it’s already time for lunch,” A voice snapped Yura’s concentration on her papers on the table. She looked up and saw Sabrina, her assistance. She had already worked for Yura for two years. After finishing her study in Milan for two years Yura moved to Los Angeles. With the help of her father’s company she built a boutique under her own management and her own brand. It was the matter of time until MY fashion, Yura’s fashion brand, became under Min Corporation management as Yura went up being the Min Corporation new president. While she worked for her boutique, she studied business in LA.

“You go get your lunch first. I’m finishing these,” Yura pointed at her new designs for her new winter collection.

“Okay. I’m going now. But don’t forget to get a rest, Miss. You really need it,” Sabrina warned her.

“Yeah, I get it,” Yura replied with a warm smile. The assistance left her alone again.

After about two hours, Yura decided to grab some lunch before continue her work. Her stomach growled in hungry. She went to her favourite cafe near the beach with her car. Yura parked her car, then walked towards the cafe. She choosed to walk on the beach path instead of directly went to cafe. She liked to feel beach breeze here while enjoying the beach view. As she looked around she saw some Asian people filmed a movie there.

Yura looked at the sea far in front of her. Those Asian people remind her of Jin. Minhyuk told her that Jin worked on acting lately. How much she wished he was one of those people. Though the years went by without Jin right there beside her, her heart couldn’t move on from him. How much she tried to get rid of his in her mind, she failed miserably. Her heart still missed him. She missed him so much.

In few minutes Yura decided to continue her walk to the cafe. But when she her heels someone bumped into her. He caugh her before Yura fell. Yura looked at the man who bumped her. She’s taken aback from the one who hold her right now.

Kim Seokjin,” Yura whispered softly.

 

***

 

“Hyung, can I go for a while? I need to take something in the van,” Jin asked the director.

“Don’t go too long! The break will be ended in half an hour,” The director shouted at him.

“Okay!” Jin jogged to the parking lot. He was on a beach in LA. Yes, he was the male lead actor in newest drama and the first episode taken mostly in LA. He just finished a scene there and the filming would be continued after break.

Jin walked on the path while enjoying the breeze. Suddenly his phone rang. A message from Jungkook came.

Don’t forget to buy gifts for us, hyung!!! Or you won’t be allowed to enter the dorm!!! - Jungkook

He smiled. Those brats could raise his mood. Jin closed the message. His phone wallpaper showed a girl with a small rare smile. A girl he loved so much. Min Yura. It was a photo that he took secretly when Yura was still work in the company. The only Yura’s photo he had.

Months after Yura’s engagement, Minhyuk came to him. Minhyuk told him that the engagement had been broken by them and Yura currently studying aboard. Jin remember that she told him that she applied for a scholarship in Milan. She must be there. Though his will was so strong to follow Yura, the schedule didn’t let him. Until Yura finished her study and moved from Milan. He didn’t know where is she, and Minhyuk wouldn’t tell him anything.

But Jin knew, deep inside his heart, Yura was still there. And he believed that Yura still loved him as much as he loved her. He believed fate would bring them together.

Jin was too busy admiring Yura’s smile so he didn’t pay attention to his surrounding. He bumped to someone and fortunately he could catch her before she fell.

The girl right there caught him off guard. He felt like a dream. Is it really her?

Min Yura,” He whispered.

 

***

 

They looked at each other still  in that position, Jin was holding Yura in her half fall. Just by their eyes they knew it. Jin’s eyes showed how much he missed her, how much he loved her, and how much he wanted to be with her. Yura’s eyes showed how much she missed him, how much she loved him, and how much she wanted to run to him. Just by their eyes they knew they were still in love, they still needed one another.

Jin pulled Yura into his embrace. Without second thinking he crashed his lips to hers. He devoured her lips like there’s no tomorrow. Yura kissed him back, as passionate as he gave her. They released their longing with the kiss. They showed their love with the kiss. They promise to each other with the kiss.

Jin and Yura pulled away in the same time to catch their breath. Jin looked at Yura right in her eyes. He smiled when he noticed Yura’s smile, a rare smile from Min Yura.

“I love you... I love you and I miss you so much. I won’t let you go away again. And I won’t let anything separate us,” Jin said from his deepest heart. There were tears in Yura’s eyes. She’s too happy to respond right away.

“I love you... I love you so much. I’m sorry for leaving you before and I won’t leave you anymore. I miss you and I love you,” Yura whispered.

And right there under the LA sky at the sunset they binded their promise again, to love forever, to stay together.

 

***


SO THERE IS IT!!!

my second update and last update!!!

this is what I want since the beginning. idk why I deviated so much before -_____-

thanks for reading, for following this story since the beginning or maybe from the middle but it's okay :D thanks for subscribing and upvoting and commenting and waiting for the update that really really rare /sigh/  thanks to all of you who make your time to read it.

I'm sorry if this story lacked here and there. and the ending is not that 'wow'.

see you in another story or another time ^^