Chapter 26

The Stubborn You

“Resigning? Are you sure? I don’t know if I can grant you about it,” Mr. Bang looked so surprised when Yura brought up about resigning the next days.

“I’m sorry if I have to do this. My mom really need me at home right now. Moreover, I need sometimes to finish my thesis. I’ve finished preparation for Bangtan Boys comeback costumes. They are almost ready. I’ll go after I make sure there’s nothing wrong about the job I leave,” Yura explained.

“Is that so? I’ll talk about it with Mr. Park. However he was the one who brought you here. It’ll be a quite loss if you quit this company,” Mr. Bang said in a thought.

“It’s a pleasure to even have a chance to work here, Sir. If there’s nothing else I will excuse my self,” Yura stood up and bow before exited Mr. Bang’s office.

Once she was back at manager room she took her phone. She called Jung and HBA representation.

“Jung, it’s me. When I can take the costumes I ordered? I’ve said to you it will be used this week right?”

“It’s finished already. No need to pick it up. I’ll pack it to deliver to your office today,” Jung replied from the other line.

“Really? Thank you so much,” Yura felt relieved. The matter with Jung had been settled.

“You’re welcome. Pleasure to work with you. I hope we can work together again sometimes.”

“I hope so. I hang up now. Thank’s again, Jung. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Yura hung up then called HBA.

“Hello, this is Min Yura from BigHit Entertainment. I wanna comfirm about the costumes I ordered,” Yura greeted.

“Hello, Miss Yura. We’ll about to call you. Your order are already finished. We’ll deliver it tomorrow,” person in the other line replied.

“Is that so? I’ll wait for it tomorrow. Thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Yura sighed in relieve. So all her main job was settled. She could leave after the boys filming their MV on Sunday.

 

***

 

“What’s wrong with Jin hyung?” Jimin whispered as he saw Jin’s frustated face since they started practicing. They were in the middle of rest now.

“I don’t know. He became weird after his date with Siyeon noona. Is it something to do with her?” V whispered back.

“I didn’t see Siyeon noona too since that day. Did she leave? She leave him again? I can’t believe it. I thought they were starting together again,” Jungkook said.

“I believed from the first time he wouldn’t go back to Siyeon noona. He had put his heart to Yura noona,” V added.

“Are you sure, hyung?” Jungkook asked.

“I’m so sure. Jin hyung likes Yura noona. And I think Yura noona likes him too,” He stated. Jimin and Jungkook just nodded at V’s statement. It sounded reasonable though.

“Excuse me. Is Jonghoon here?” The boys looked up to see Yura was on the door.

“He was here minutes ago but he just left. Why, noona?” Rapmon asked.

“Nothing. I just have something to say to him. Jinyoung is not here too?” She asked back.

“We didn’t see him since morning. He must have something to do with the director our MV,” This time Suga replied.

“Oh, I see. I’ll just go search for Jonghoon,” Yura turned back. Jin stood up immediately.

“Yura, wait,” Yura who heard Jin’s voice immediately walked faster than usual. “Yura! Wait!” Now Jin walked to catch Yura.

“Why do I feel there’s a drama going on?” J-Hope stated. The other boys just nodded. They were curious what had happened that made Jin run for Yura and Yura avoided him.

 

***

 

“Yura, wait,” Jin grabbed Yura’s hand when he finally could catch up.

“Don’t touch me,” Yura snapped. She tried to get rid of Jin’s hand.

“No. You have to listen to me first,” Jin insisted.

“Don’t make an embrassing scene here. It’s office. No private things should be brought up here,” Yura still tried to releas Jin’s grip.

“I don’t care. That night was not like what you think. There’s nothing between me and Siyeon. You have to believe me,” Jin pleaded.

“I don’t have any business with your realtionship with Siyeon,” Yura calmed down but she said it coldly.

“Yura...” Jin’s grip losened.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t saw you that night. I hope you do the same,” Yura released Jin’s grip and walked away. Just a few step after that she turned around to see Jin right on his eyes, “And I hope both of us pretend there’s nothing between us ever.”

Jin was lost at words as Yura walked away. Nothing between them? He wanted to shout at her to say he liked her so much but he couldn’t do it. He just stood there silently watched as Yura walked away.

 

***

 

“What? Resigning? Are you crazy?” Jonghoon shouted at Yura. They were in managers room. Jinyoung was with them too after he finished business with director.

“Sorry, Jonghoon, Jinyoung,” Yura managed to say.

“What about the boys? Who will take care of their appearance?” Jinyoung asked in disbelieve. They were worked hard together for the boys and now Yura wanted to leave.

“I’ve made sure they will be okay without me. The costumes have been finished. Their style can be handled by the coordies,” Yura explained.

“Have you talk about it to Mr. Bang? He won’t be happy hear it,” Jonghoon asked. He tried to make sure Yura would stay.

“I’ve talked to him this morning.”

“What did he say?”

“He didn’t say anything againts it. He’ll talk about it with Mr. Park,” Yura replied.

“Are you realy sure about it? When will you leave?”

“After the MV filming done.”

They were silence for minutes.

“Is is something to do with Jin?” Jonghoon suddenly asked.

“J..Jin? Don’t be ridiculous,” Yura stuttered. She suddenly stood up. “I have something to do. I’m going now. Bye,”

“Bye.”

“There must be something to with Jin. That brat. What did he do to her?” Jonghoon grumbled.

“Leave them be. They aren’t child. They know what they have to do.”

 

***


new chap is up ^^

my exam just finished so I just have time to continue it now.

enjoy it. ^^