Chapter 15

The Stubborn You

“Hyung, wake up,” J-Hope said as he opened curtains in Jin’s room. Jin groaned at the sudden wake up.

“What time is it?” He asked without even bother to open his eyes. He pulled his cover over his face to protect his eyes from sunshine.

“Five past six. We have a schedule today. What are you feeling now? Any better?” J-Hope concerned. He sat on the edge of Jin’s bed cover his hyung from sunshine and pulled the cover off.

“My head is a little dizzy but I think it’s okay. Why did you asked as if I’m sick?” Jin sat up. His hand held his head to prevent more dizzyness.

“You catched a fever last night, I think. Well, your body burned up. Fortunately, Yura noona took care of you. She even cooked porridge for you. I’ll heat it up now,” J-Hope just about to stand up when Jin pulled the end of his t-shirt made him fall on the bed. “What’s that for?” He whined.

“Yura? She took care of me? Are you sure?” Jin blurted. He couldn’t think the cold Yura would take care of him. Well, it was out of work. She just cared for them in working situation.

“Hm,” J-Hope nodded. “I will heat up the porridge Yura noona made for you. You eat it and take medicine she has prepared for you. Don’t forget to shower first,” with that he left Jin alone in his thought.

He tried to remember last night. He just remembered how hurt his head and how cold he felt. He remembered he hoped in the van hardly because of his unbalance body. He fell asleep in the van in horrible feeling of his body. Then he didn’t remember anything more.

“Yura... took care of me,” Jin mumbled to him self then smiled at the thought. “I didn’t do anything stupid while she was here, right? I didn’t talk anything weird, right? He suddenly worried. He had sleep talking habbits when he had high fever. Jin shook his head. “ I wouldn’t do anything stupid. I’m sure.”

 

***

 

Yura opened her eyes when her alarm woke her up. She barely fell asleep at three in the morning and she had to wake up at six. She used to went home late but not that late. She hardly could sleep last night because of her worried over Jin.

Jin. Her mind called last night accident in Jin’s room. His burning forehead. His hot breath. His undirect confession. His lips over hers. Absentmindedly Yura ran the tips of her finger on her lips. Jin’s lips was hot, of his fever, but warm of his gentleness. It was sweet.

Yura shook her head. “Yura, what are you thinking in early morning,” she groaned. She got off of her bed and started getting ready for following Bangtan Boys schedule.

 

Two hours later Yura had arrived in BigHit building. She would help the boys getting ready for Inkigayo recording. When she entered the room where the boys getting ready, she was greated with Jimin.

“Noona, good morning,” Jimiin chirped as he put on his chain necklace. Yura just nodded her head and mumbled an unclear ‘good morning’. She headed to a coordi that was preparing the costume. She checked them. There were V’s, J-Hope’s, Rapmon’s, Suga’s, and Jungkook’s. Jimin had weared his costume. She looked around and saw the other’s hadn’t gotten change yet. She noticed Jin wasn’t there.

“Jin isn’t coming? Is he still sick?” Yura asked Jonghoon that was near her.

“He’s coming. He’s much better than yesterday. I saw him earlier, I don’t know where is he now. Worried?” Jonghoon teased. Yura didn’t give any respond. She just shrugged and walked away towards a coordi that was styling V’s hair. She walked for a few steps when someone entered the room. She turned her head and saw Jin right there. He fixed his t-shirt with a hand while another hand held his leather jacket. He turned his head and they met eyes.

Jin hyung never said anything to me. But I’m sure he likes you too. And I’m sure hyung is a good man who can take care of you,” V’s words echoing in Yura’s mind. She felt her heart drummed in her ribcage. No, I don’t like him and he doesn’t like me. She assured her heart to hush it from any unusual feeling.

Jin’s eyes twinkled when he saw Yura.

“Yura!” He hurried to her with a bright smile. Yura just stood up, forgetting what she was about to do before. “Thank you,” he beamed.

“For?” Yura whispered. She couldn’t find her voice like it was burried deep in .

“For taking care of me,” Jin easily replied.

“WHAT?! YURA TOOK CARE OF JIN?!” Jinyoung blurted. He spatted coffee he was drinking. Yura shutted her eyes a moment to try ignoring Jinyoung. Then she opened her eyes again.

“You... okay now?” She asked, stuttered. Jin nodded happyly.

“Yes. Thanks for you,” He replied as he ruffled Yura’s hair. Yura scoffed at her messy hair and fixed it. She examined Jin’s face. It was a little bit pale but much better than yesterday and he wasn’t limp anymore. She could felt his spirit up self.

“Good then,” Yura muttered and walked away. Jin stared at her as she approached the coordies or the boys here and there.

“I know she is beautiful but she’ll be creeped out if you stare at her like that. Get ready!” Jonghoon patted his shoulder.

 

***

 

Inkigayo performance was just another success performance from Bangtan Boys. ARMYs cheered them loudly. They were back in BigHit building changed their costume into casual outfits for late practice. Jin finished changing first. He had nothing to do while waiting for the others. When he walked to practice room he saw Yura sat down on a couch in front of their practice room. He smiled and headed towards her. Jin noticed that Yura was designing on her sketchbook it wasn’t a boy outfit so it must not be Bangtan Boys’. Jin sat down beside her.

Yura looked up at sudden weight beside her. Her eyes rounded slightly as she noticed it was Jin. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for the others. They are so slow,” He complained. Jin saw Yura stopped drawing. “Go on. It isn’t something I shouldn’t see, right?” Yura just shrugged her shoulder and continued designing. Jin hummed a random melody. That’s when he remembered he had to ask something to Yura.

“Yura,” He called softly. Yura looked up at him. ”I’m just wondering... I... didn’t say or do anything stupid when I was unconcious last night, right?” He asked a little hesitate.

Yura furrowed her brows. He must forget last night accident. Better he don’t remember at all. She shook her head. “No.”

Jin sighed in relief. “Good then.” He hummed melody again as he closed his eyes tried to steal a little rest. Yura looked at him first then turned her focus to her drawing again.

“Yura,” Jin called again. “Hmm.” Yura just mumbled in reply. “You met Hyeseong yesterday. She said she is your bestfriend,” Yura stopped drawing at the mention of ber ex-bestfriend name. Her body stiffened. “She told me about her... and... your ex,” Jin continued hesitatedly. Still Yura didn’t respond. “Is it why you become like this? Cold? Pull away from us?” He asked in curiousity. He was always curious about the reason behind her attitude.

“Not really.” Yura answered softly, almost inaudible.

“Not really?”

“Not really because of her. There’s... another reason,” She closed his sketchbook and putted it in her bag.

“What’s the other reason?”

“You don’t need to know. Go practice,” With that Yura left Jin alone.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

OMG! I'm so happy seeing someone upvoting this story. thank you soooo much ^^

and BTS RELEASE THE ALBUM PREVIEW!!!

I'M DYING!! OMG ALSKJFKSGJ THEY ARE SO PERFECT!!!!

after trailer, concept picture, concept trailer (they are ing amazing here), MV teaser (cuties you call my pedo feels ToT), and now album preview.

have you guys seen their first variety show Rookie Channel BTS? I've watched it and no eng sub /sobs/ I just guessing what they were saying. Jin tried to do aegyo and acting too. cutie Jin~~~~ *o*

okay stop this fangirling mode.

hope you like this chapter. feel free to read, subscribe, comment or even upvote :P

THANK YOU ~~~

*here Jin's latest selca on fancafe*