Chapter 19

The Stubborn You

Yura couldn’t just sit around in her apartement so she decided to just go to BigHit office even though she had permission for staying at home today. She arrived around four in afternoon. She couldn’t spot Bangtan Boys anywhere in the building and so did the other managers. They had to be outside for promotion. Yura felt bad for didn’t go with them.

Yura went to the boys’ dressing room. She prepared costumes for tomorrow promotion and fansign. It didn’t took long until she finished and back to her bored again. Then she went back to her office, took her sketchbook and tried to design some new casual clothes for the boys and some for her thesis. She was so occupied with her sketchbook when her laptop notified a new email came.

Yura placed down her sketchbook and moved to her laptop. She ran the mouse to open her email box. There were some unread emails that she ignored, either promotion or just spam email. One email catched her attention. From Domus  Academy. Yura’s eyes widened in anticipation. She opened the email with fast beating heart. She had applied for their scholarship few weeks ago. She didn’t hope too high for it so the news about it was unexpected.

Dear Miss Yura Min,

We’ve read your application and we thank that you’ve applied for our scholarship. We could say that we are amazed by your application, both your curriculum vitae and your essay. We would be glad if we can arrange further interview for this scholarship for you. if you can’t go here by the end of this month, we can arrange an online meeting. Please inform us which one you prefer for your interview and your contact.

Thank you.

Yura couldn’t hide her big grin that appeared after she read the email. She was too happy to care her cold attitude. She replied the email and exchanged some email to arrange the interview. One way for her dream.

***

The boys came an hour later. They headed straight to practice room. They took a little rest before start practicing by sat around. The managers headed to their office.

Jin took his phone from his bag. He checked the time and suddenly had the urge to contact Yura. He searched for her phone number then sent a short message.

What are you doing? Feeling better?

He placed it beside him when Jungkook spook up.

“Is Yura noona okay? I’m worried about her,” He said with concerned eyes. The boys didn’t know last night incident. Jin didn’t tell them. He just thought that told them Yura was sick was better than saying the truth.

“I just texted her. Hope she is b...” Jin’s words just hanging when someone entered the room and greeted them with happy voice.

“Hi guys. Your tired, right? I’ll call for pizza for you,” Yura greeted then went to a corner to call for pizza delivery. They boys exchanged look at each other.

“Obviously better,” Rapmon muttered. Yura’s voice when she greeted them was not that happy. But because it was Yura’s, it’s still strange to be sounded that happy.

“Did she take wrong pills or took more pills than she has to?” Suga absentmindedly asked to the other. They just responded by nodding their heads, knew that Suga’s idea was rational in this circumtance.

“Don’t be such a fool,” Jin frowned at Suga’s idea and stood up. He walked towards Yura. He was in front of her when she turned her body to faced the boys. Jin suddenly reached his hand to touch Yura’s forehead. She flinched by a sudden contact but Jin seemed didn’t notice it.

“Your temperature look normal. Why you acting strange?” Jin mumbled. Yura rolled her eyes and flicked Jin’s forehead. “Hya! What’s that for?” Jin yelled as he rubbed his redden forehead.

“Nothing strange, Kim Seokjin,” Yura said indifferently then looked at the others, “The pizza will arrive in fifteen minutes, guys.” Then Yura just exited the room, made the boys felt more weird.

“Is she really okay?” J-Hope asked.

“No. Definitely no,” Jin almost yelled. He was still rubbing his forehead.

“You didn’t do anything to her last night, right?” V asked Jin to make sure. Jin frowned deeper, obviously annoyed.

“Hell, no! I don’t know why she is like this now. This morning when I left she was like her usual self,” Jin snapped.

“Whatever changed her, I glad it did it. I like her like this more than usual,” Jimin said. The other just nodded in agreement.

Yes, she look warm hearted like this. But whatever she is I still like her self, Jin tought unawarely then shook his head as he noticed what he was thinking. Like her? What are you thinking, Kim Seokjin?

***

Yura entered practice room again minuted later with large pizza boxes in her hands when the boys had started practicing. She placed them on a table in the corner near the water dispenser. She sat down watching the boys as she waited until they finished to eat pizza.

It took half an hour later they were allowed to take rest. Yura set the pizza in the middle of room where they sat down in a circle. “Here have some,” Yura said with her soft voice, not her usual cold voice. Bangtan boys didn’t hesitate to dig the pizza. They chatted each other while munching their pizza.

“So, Yura noona. What happen?” Suga asked suddenly. The boys automaticaly set their gaze to Yura.

Yura was taken aback, “What do you mean?”

“You know... Your sudden cheerfull voice... pizza...” Jimin explained.

“I don’t know what do you mean, guys. I think I just like my usual self,” Yura couldn’t help but blushed. Was she that obvious?

“No, you’re not,” Rapmon cutted her. “So?”

“Well, maybe because of good news I received this afternoon,” Yura shrugged her shoulder. The boys putted their interest more. “What news?”

“I got an email from Domus  Academy. They asked for interview arrangement with me,” She said in a low voice, too ashamed to brag it.

“Domus Academy?” J-Hope looked confused.

“It’s a art and fashion school in Milan,” Yura answered his undirectly question.

“Milan? Like Milan in Italy?” Jimin eyes widened. V almost choked from pizza he was eating.

“Why they want an interview with you?” Jin asked.

“I applied for their scholarship. I hope this interview will be run smoothly,” Yura said.

“And if you get that scholarship you wil go to Milan?” Rapmon asked to make sure. Yura nodded. Her eyes told enough how excited she was.

“And you will leave us?” Jungkook’s question took Yura aback. She never thought about leaving them. Hell, she never though she would be attached to them this far. With sad eyes, yura nodded.

You’ll leave. Jin sighed and placed down his pizza. Suddenly, he didn’t have any appetite. How if I pleaded so you'll stay here. Will you stay? For me?

***


new chap is up ^^

took me long enough to update ToT collage stuffs.

by the way, SHINee is back (again)!!!!! aaarghhh my shawol feels. they look HOT in their photo teasers. especially Taemin. hell, he will be forever my main bias. I love his pretty face *o* and Onew, how dare he become that hot after being a cute in these years ToT

stop for SHINee rumblings XD hope you like this chapter. feel free to read, subscrbe and comment ^^

 

PS: I want to order a poster for this story. I'm in making poster. any recommendation?