Chapter 12

The Stubborn You

Bangtan Boys studio in BigHit building was in excitement. The boys checked their just released MV on Youtube and read all the comment. They were touched by the fans congratulating and support for them. Some of them hardly held back their touched tears.

Yura passed the studio as she headed to manager office. She saw all the boys along with the other managers gathered in the studio. She opened the door and peeked in.

“Don’t you guys be prepared? We’ll go to Chungdamdong soon,” Yura asked as she saw the boys weren’t even near with the word ‘ready for showcase’. Their debut MV was just released early in midnight and they had debut showcase tonight. Actually they had to prepare to go to showcase location, but they were too excited to watch their own MV.

“Yura, come here. Have you seen Bangtan Boys MV?” Jonghoon waved his hand, signaled Yura to come in. Yura hesitated but she was curious though. Even since the first time she became Bangtan Boys manager, she never saw their videos: practices, video logs, even their teaser. Yura came in with slow pace. The boys who gathered in front of the computer monitor made a space for her. She stood there, and the others were around her. She felt a little uncomfortable with the position but she tried to push it back.

Rapmon replayed the MV. Yura watched it closely. Started with an arrival of a school bus. The members came out from it one by one. Then the music started. They started singing. Yura was fallen in their MV. She wasn’t an hip-hop lovers. But she found Bangtan Boys debut title song was cool. She enjoyed it. It was the first time she heard their music focusly. Sometimes she just heard it slightly when they were practicing.

“Noona, how is it?” V asked expectingly. Yura looked at the boys. They had hopefull face at her answer. Yura curled her lips upward a bit. For normal person it wasn’t even a smirk. But for Yura, it was a rare smile. She was proud at the boys.

“You did a great job, guys,” Yura complimented. It sounded weird in her cold voice. But they knew she was sincere. Yura was not a type of girl who lied to make another feel happy. “Now, prepare for your showcase. Jonghoon oppa, Jinyoung oppa, you have to manage them so they won’t be s lazy like this,” Yura snapped, back at her cold side. The two male managers sighed as the boys laughed at them before their laugh died of Yura’s glare.

 

***

 

Here she was. Min Yura. In backstage, watching Bangtan Boys performance on the monitor. They were no much problems in changing room so she could let the coordies prepare they boys necessity.

“They are cool, right?” Jinyoung popped up beside her. She turned her head. Jinyoung focused his gaze on the monitor in front of them.

“Hmm...” Yura mumbled unclearly.

“After their trainee in years, they could perform on their dream stage. Their debut stage. Now, their real battle begin,” Jinyoung said softly. Yura could see proud in his eyes. She was sure Jinyoung had been with them in long time although he never said anything about it to her. She just could see it in his eyes. His pride of Bangtan Boys.

Yura focused at the boys performance again. She was with them in short time. But in these times she could see their hardwork, their efforts, their team work. She couldn’t help to feel proud at them too. It was her first time being a manager. She felt gratefull to work with them.

Yura could see the other side of Bangtan Boys. Usually, she saw their hardworking side, as trainees. Sometimes they looked just like normal teenagers, joking around etc. Now she saw their charm as idols. They had it, the idol feel. They performed just like professional, not a rookie. They gave their best, their passion, their soul on the stage. They were the other Bangtan Boys side she knew, the idol Bangtan Boys.

“Watch all of their videos. You’ll be more knowing about them. Their randomness, hardworkness, cuteness. You’ll be fallen for them.”

 

***

 

“Congratularion, guys!” The managers, staffs, and coordies were waiting for the boys behind the stage. Once the went off the stage after the last performance they were welcomed with many congratulations. They bowed and shook hands with the staffs. They hugged Jinyoung and Jonghoon to express their happiness.

“Noona, thanks you,” Suga shook Yura’s hand followed by the others. Even in front of their ‘cold-manager’ Yura they couldn’t hide their big grin.

Jin was the last to shake hands with Yura. Instead of shaking hands, Jin mindlessly hugged Yura, showed his happiness.

“Yura, we did it,” Jin hugged her just like the way he hugged Jinyoung and Jonghoon. Yura stiffened. Even though Jin occasionaly touch her or grab her wrist, but hug was different. She wanted to hug back but she couldn’t. She just stood silently.

In few seconds Jin realized his action. He pulled away immediately. Jin rubbed his neck and gave Yura a shamely smile. “Sorry.” He muttered. “Hm...” Yura mumbled something unclearly.

They boys looked at them with disbelieve eyes. They knew Jin was playfull, sometimes flirty. But to hug the cold Yura was not something easy, and he did it. One thing that shocked the boys mostly: Yura’s pink cheeks. Their cold-manager Yura blushed.

 

***

 

Watch all of their videos. You’ll be fallen of them,” Jonghoon’s words echoed in Yura’s mind as she took bus ride to go home. They finished Bangtan Boys debut showcase in a big success. She left the atrium as soon as she finished her jobs handling the boys appearance property. She made sure all the property had been in a van that would send them to BigHit office. Jonghoon offered a ride for her with Bangtan Boys van but she refused it. She still couldn’t feel at ease when she was around the boys that’s why she choosed to go home alone.

Once she was in her apartement, she changed her clothes to more comfortale clothes. She made a cup of hot chocolate. She didn’t feel sleepy at all so she just her laptop. She remembered Jonghoon’s words again. Immediately she browsed their videos. Searching on Youtube, checking their fancafe, me2day, and other accounts. Lastly, she opened their official blog and watched their video blog that had been recorded since a long time.

One by one she watched their logs. Just like what Jonghoon said, she was a bit fallen for them. They had their innocent sides there. She could feel their exhaustion after practicing. She could feel their longing for their family. She could feel their innocent excitement over the new practice material.

She watched the boys logs until almost 2 in the morning. She decided to watch one more log before went to bed. It was Jin’s log. He brusted random things about the cold weather in the mid of January. Yura coud feel his caring side. She remembered when he took care of her when she was sick. She remembered when he accompanied her in BigHit building park when she designed. She remembered all the thing she did with him, what he did to her, and everything around them. She fell asleep in front of her still turning on laptop with Jin’s humming melody when they were in park in her mind.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

omg, my organization activity kill me. I  barely get enough rest this week. even in weekend. so please forgive me for this absurd chapter. I really want to update but my brain couldn't produce a good idea. so this is what I could give to you now.

hope you enjoy it. feel free to comment and subscribe.