Chapter 1

The Stubborn You

Yura was arranging some clothes to be brought for Miss A members when her fellow staff at JYP Entertainment called her.

“Yura-ya!” he called. Yura turned he head with a quetioning expression. “Hei, Gil. What’s up?” She asked at Gil, the man who just called her.

“Mr. Park want to meet you in his office. I just met him in coridor,” he informed. Yura placed a puzzled face. The owners of the company she worked for wanted to meet her. It was such a rare thing.

“Why?” Absentmindedly she asked. Gil just shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. You better go to him now. He looked like in hurry.” Yura nodded as she thanked Gil then processed to Mr. Park’s office. Yes, the said Mr. Park here is the Park Jin Young, a famous singer that had built a big company and managed many famous artists such as Wonder Girls and 2PM.

Yura had joined this company since a year ago when she was still in college to earn more money for her life in Seoul. First, she just joined as part time employee who helped fashion section staffs. She helped prepare clothes and costumes for the artists for their performance but she just joined in big events or performances, not for certain artist. Yura just been promoted as permanent staff a month ago as she wasn’t as busy as before in her collage. She just had to finish her thesis and passed few left classes before graduating and she could do it while she worked for JYP.

Yura arrived in front of Mr. Park’s office in no time as she just ran there. She knocked the door waiting a signal for going in. “Come in.” She heard Mr. Park’s voice from inside. She opened the door and stepped inside. She was sure she didn’t make any big mistakes to be feared so she stepped in confidently.

“You ask me to come, Sir?” Yura asked. He nodded.

“Sit down,” Mr. Park pointed at the couch in his office. Yura sat down as he took a folder and brougt it to Yura. He placed that folder in front of Yura and signaled her to open it.

“What is this, Sir?” Yura asked as she opened the folder and scanned the files inside it. Contract?

“You have more time now for work, right? I want you to become one of my new rookie group managers. they are under BigHit Entertainment, their offices are in another building of our company’s. You’ll be in charge mainly for their appearance includes their costumes, accesories, make up, fashion concept and all about it. But you’ll be very likely have to manage all their activities too to help another managers,” Mr. Park explained. Yura just nodded as she processed all new informations that just given to her. Manager? Can I handle it?

“Sir... Do you think I can do it? As manager?” Yura asked hesitately. Mr. Park just chuckled at her first reaction.

“I know you’ll ask me that. Yes, I’m sure you can. I’ve watched your work this past one year and I can trust my new artist in your control. Calm down. You’re not alone. They’ll be Kim Jinyoung and Ok Jonghoon as their another managers,” Mr. Park comforted. “Read the contract first tonight. Tomorrow there’ll be a meeting with the group, the managers, the staffs and me,” Mr. Park paused for seconds. “Now, you can go.”

Yura excused her self from her boss and walked out. Her hands held the folder Mr. Park gave her.

 

***

 

“Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bangtan Boys or BTS... a hip hop group...” Yura muttered as she read the files she was given earlier in the office. Start from tomorrow she would work in another part of this company. It was not like she tied up to her old office. Well, nothing made her want to left. She had no bestfriend there or something. She loved her job but her new job was no much different from before and actually she was a little excited to her new job. As the manager. As long as she didn’t have to too involve with males it’s okay with. Maybe just one or twoas the group’s other managers were male. Wait, was it boy group or girl group? She checked files on her hands once more.

“BOY GROUP?? NO ING CRAZY I WON’T DO IT!” Yura yelled as she jumped from her seat on the couch in her apartement. It was not like she hated males. She just... avoided them.

Yura didn’t waste any time to call her boss. She really wanted to ask him to cancel her new job and just went back to her old job. She dialed Mr. Park number and in third ring he answered.

“Hello, Min Yura. Have you checked the files I give you?” He asked once he picked up the call. Yura sighed.

“Err.. Sir. If I’m not wrong the group I’ll manage later is a boy group. And if I’m not wrong again I ever said that I barely can work with too much males especially if I have to stick with them all day as their manager,” Yura said hesitately. She really hoped that Mr. Park wouldn’t be mad at her.

“Yes I know and I know. But no one I can trust them to. So you have no choice. Working with them won’t be that bad. You’ll enjoy it. Now, I have to go. Thanks for calling.” Mr. Park closed the call right away. Yura just saw her phone in disbelieve. Oh God, it really would be her nightmare!

 

***


first chap is up ^^

yeay finally I star this fanfic after I finished MWAMZ.

hope you like it as the beginning. our bangtan boys will come out the next chapter ^^

feel free to subscribe or comment ^^