Chapter 25

The Stubborn You

Jin pulled away from Siyeon once he realized what he did. Siyeon did the same. Her face flustered.

“Sorry,” Jin managed to whisper. Just then he saw Yura not far from them. Her eyes couldn’t hide her emotion like usual. It was full of disappoint and hurt. Jin gasped, noticed his mistake. “Yura...”

He didn’t even manage to walk over her or even to say something else, but Yura had run away from him. She ran into the darkness in the middle of night. Jin hesitated to run for her. Siyeon was still there. It’s impossible for him to leave her alone.

“Go,” Siyeon said. She was regret about what just happen. She knew Jin liked someone else but still she kissed him. Even worse the girl he liked was there watching them.

“But you...” Jin trailed. Siyeon gave him assuring smile.

“I’ll be okay. She is not okay. Go get her or you’ll regret it,” She ordered. “I’ll go home right now. More over it’s late already.”

Jin didn’t wait for another words. He ran right away chased Yura. He didn’t know where is he but he would find her for sure.

Yura... I’m sorry. Yura... I like you.

 

***

 

Yura ran as fast as she could. Tears were streaming down on her face. She didn’t even bother to wipe it, instead she let the wind dried it.

It was the end of the wall. The wall that surrounded her heart, that cover her heart from everything. The wall that masked her heart. She couldn’t be indifferent again. She couldn’t ignore her hurt feeling anymore. It was too much for her, for her heart. Witness Jin and Siyeon by her own eyes was over too much for her.

Yura ran until she arrived at her appartement. She opened the door in hurry and closed it as soon as she stepped inside. She didn’t bother to walked away from the door. Her defense fell. She slumbed to the door and cried inaudibly.

Not long after someone knocked the door. He didn’t even bother to rang the bell. Yura didn’t say anything because everytime she tried to say something, just tears flowing more from her eyes.

“Yura.. Min Yura... Open please. I know you’re there,” Jin’s voice could be heard. Yura cried harder. Why you have to come, Jin? I’m not in the state to meet you now.

“Yura, sorry. I’m so sorry. I don’t what should I say. I know I’m wrong. I’m sorry so much. Please open the door,” Jin pleaded.

He’s sorry. Why he has to be sorry?

“Yura... Please don’t misunderstand it. I like you. You’re the one I like. It was all a mistake. Yura, I’m sorry.”

He likes me? He’s ever said it. He even kissed me but still he was with Siyeon.

Yura didn’t answered to Jin’s please even just one. She just cried until Jin stopped. She fell asleep right there after more than thirty minutes. She didn’t know if Jin was still there in front of her appartement door or not.

 

***

 

Yura woke up the next morning with crumped body. She put her bag in her bedroom and grabbed new clothes then went to take shower. She cooled down her head in shower. She tried to erase the memories of Jin from her head. It hurted her so much to think about him.

Once she was done her phone beeped, showed that there was a new message.

We need to talk about your dad, company, and your engagement. - Mom –

Engagement? Arranged marriage? They never talked about it to me. Yura shouted in her mind. She hated it. She hated to come back home, to meet her dad, to think about company, and more over to be engaged with someone she didn’t know.

But right then Yura thought about it as a chance to be free from the mess she had here in Seoul. She typed her replied.

I’ll consider it. – Yura –

 

***


new chap is up ^^

it's such a very short chapter. I didn't plan to write it tonight but suddenly I want to write it. it's for Jin's birthday today ^^ (okay it's half an hour passed midnight already /sigh )

but still.... Happy birthday uri Pink Prince(s), our lovely oldest hyung, our handsome hyung, our cooking 'master', our everything ^^ Happy birthday, saengil chukkae, selamat ulang tahun ^^

*I didn't own any pics*

 

 

and welcome fifties subbies. I didn't expect to have more than 50 subbies before it's ended /sobs/ thank you for subscribing. I love you all guys like I love Jin :*