Surprise, Surprise

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

Teddy’s Studio

“I keep falling in love.. falling in love.. when I see you my heart oh oh oh oh… So Bom will sing the chorus part and then the ‘touch me’ part Dara will sing it okay? Clear?”

“Yup clear” Bom response listening tentatively towards Teddy’s instruction.

“You have to really feel it okay? If not, when people listens, they wouldn’t feel anything” he continues.

“Well, that wouldn’t be a problem for one of us” Dara blurted out while glancing at Chaerin

Chaerin realized that it was directed to her and widened her eyes to Dara. She hides behind Bom avoiding Chaerin’s stare and giggle away with Minzy. Teddy acts like he didn’t hear anything and continue discussing about their new single.

“So, since today Chaerin will be busy filming her music video, we just gonna practice this song for a while okay? Just to get the feel out of it”

“Okay oppa” they replied.

The girls exchange looks between each other. It was few days ago when they have their ‘girl talk’ when Chaerin confess to them that she has feeling for Jiyong. They were so happy especially Dara who jumps at her hugging her tightly. They talked through the night like normal teenagers and it was the first time that they saw Chaerin open up on her feelings. Chaerin talk about her feelings how at first she was unsure of it and how it blossom further and how she’s afraid that her feelings is one sided and if they become a couple how would they survive the fans and so on. Dara and Bom gave her consolation and assurance to her also giving out advice not just as a member but as sisters. All three of them have vowed to keep it as a secret to protect her and promise not to tell a soul. They ended up sleeping in Dara’s room together.

“When are you leaving?”

“In a while oppa, in about….ermmm, 30 minutes” Chaerin replies.

“Well okay then we have 20 minutes, I think that’s enough since I gave you girls the melody earlier right? Since you guys were the one who picked this theme, I hope you all can perform well okay? Now let’s start with the first verse” Teddy have high hopes for this song, their comeback this year are going to be totally different from previous ones and they are taking a big risks this time.

Minzy starts harmonizing and start singing her part. They practice and do some changes in the lyrics. They can only practice for a while because Chaerin have to leave the studio while the rest of the girls continue to practice with Teddy.

“By the way, if you girls are free, please come and visit me. I’m not used to doing it alone” Chaerin shows her puppy eyes.

“Isn’t Jiyong and Youngbae is coming?”

“It’s not only them, aren’t you coming also oppa with the ‘gang’”

“How did you know? I told Jiyong it’s supposed to be a surprise. Aigoo”

“Omo.. haha, I hope you girls will come to the set as well. I’m going now, wish me luck!”

“Good luck!!”

“Say hi to Jiyong oppa” Minzy winks and Chaerin smile.

The Baddest Female m/v set

Chaerin arrived at the set and she sees familiar figures hanging around playing around talking to each other. She already finished filming the first part yesterday and now they are doing the second part where she will dance with YG family and Yulia whom will be the cameo in her music video as well.

“Oppa~” she says while approaching them.

“Finally the queen has arrived!” Youngbae hugs her lightly and Jiyong just throw his gaze towards Chaerin. She greets the rest and finally turn to Jiyong. This is the first time they met since he land to Korea.

“Hi” he said. Smiling.

“Hi” she said maintaining her composure.

“What are you guys doing? You guys are weird..” he said and move away leaving the two.

Jiyong scrath his head and took a glance at Chaerin and finally hugs her. She hugs him back and it was different from Youngbae’s hug.

“I miss you” he whisper

“Same here oppa”

At that moment, they feel like they are in their own world. Lost in each other’s arms.

“Excuse me, but miss Yulia is here” says one of the crew and they immediately release their hugs.

Chaerin turn to look at Yulia whom is coming towards them, Chaerin hug her in excitement “Thank you babe for being here~”

“Haha, it’s a coincidence that I have something to do here, so why not…” she smiles and move to Jiyong to hug him. They chit chat for a bit before Chaerin is called to get into her costume. She excuse herself and Jiyong lead Yulia to meet with the rest.

The day went by smoothly. The scene where Chaerin dance with her oppas was so much fun. There were a few times where the director had to cut due to the oppas teasing Chaerin and being crazy on the set. Though it was a challenge trying to capture their ‘gangsta moment’ the director were able to capture the desired scenes. The last take was when Chaerin is sitting with her friends smiling and flirting with camera. During that scene Jiyong was holding his breath a few times seeing Chaerin cross her y legs and teasing him with that y eyes and that y smile. ‘Arggghhhh!! Everything about her is so y’ he thought while looking at her. Chaerin noticed it and she plays even more with the camera which makes Jiyong feeling restless on his seat.

“Cut!!” the director yells.

“Thank you everyone for your hardwork” Chaerin says non-stop towards the crew and her seniors who came to support her.

She linked her arms with Yulia and make their way to Jiyong and Youngbae.

“Everybody, Dara unnie organized a small gathering tonight, at Teddy oppa place..make sure you guys come okay? Including you” she nudge at Yulia.

“But I’m not alone..”

“It’s okay, just come” she smiles

“I’ll definitely be there with the rest, right Youngbae?” Jiyong planned something in his mind. Tonight will be the night she’ll confess to Chaerin.

“Is it a party or something?”

“Aigoo I don’t know, Dara unnie text me to tell everyone. Erm…. She wants to celebrate the birth of my song. I’m pretty embarrassed by saying that out loud” she said and lays her head on Yulia’s shoulder.

“Can’t wait for tonight… we’ll be there. definitely” Jiyong said enthusiastically.

After parting ways, Chaerin went back to her apartment to get ready for tonight. She texts Dara to tell her that all the BigBang members are coming.

*phone rings

Chaerin smile “What now oppa?”

“I’ll pick you up. What time you’ll be ready?”

“It’s okay, I’m driving oppa”

“No you are not, you are coming with me.”

“Tsk, this boy.. I’m almost ready, give me 10 minutes” she is actually happy Jiyong is picking her up.

“I’ll be going now, the rest have gone I think, I can’t find Seungri, maybe he went straight from the studio with Teddy hyung. See you in a bit!”

“Okay~”

Chaerin switch off her phone and continue to fix her make up. She did her makeup focusing on her eyes. She doesn’t want to look fierce tonight, she wants to look lady like contrasting to her heavy eye makeup she only put thin eyeliner and eye lashes. She wears lipstick and put a hint of pink blush on her cheeks and smile satisfy looking at her visual tonight. she style her hair with lose curls tonight and put it on one side. She move to her wardrobe to choose a white Balmain button up shirt and she left two s and slip her legs into black Balmain high waisted raffia skirt. She choose the Cesare Paciotti pumps to match her outfit. After twirling in front of the mirror she’s satisfied with her looks. ‘Is it too much?’

“Nahhhhh” she says and put on the black Chrome Heart bracelet that Jiyong gave her as present not too long ago together with her favourite gold watch. Her phone rings and it is Jiyong, she grab her Chanel bag and make her way downstairs.

Jiyong watch as Chaerin approaching her car. Tonight is the night. He’s determined. He’s going to confess to Chaerin and give her a white gold necklace which is custom made from Tiffany & Co. Jiyong is mesmerized by her look. Her makeup, her hair, everything is so perfect. He stares at her shirt that exposed a little bit of her chest making him feeling a little bit hot inside and that legs. That y legs of hers. “Is she trying to seduce me?” he says to himself. She enters.

“Hey oppa”

“Yah, who are you trying to seduce?”

“What? I must be looking pretty tonight right?” she sticks out her tongue.

“As a matter of fact, yes. You’re looking so pretty tonight” he smile “but button up your shirt.”

“Why? It’s not showing too much” she protest

“When you bow down everybody will see your…….ehem…asset”

“What! I’m not gonna bow down to the floor and I’m not going to walk while I bow, so cut it.” She says and laugh.

“Stubborn” he pinch her cheek and start driving to meet with the rest.

They reach Twosome and once again Dara excel at being a party planner. Almost everyone are there. BigBang, Teddy, Tablo, Sean, Nuthang crew, Hwangssabu, the dancers and their manager. The only person who is missing is YG. Everybody clap and cheering her, making her embarrassed. Without realizing it, she grabs Jiyong’s arm and makes her way to the centre. Dara, Bom and Minzy nudge each other at the sight and starts giggling. Jiyong just smile and greets everyone. They really look like a couple. Chaerin hugs her member and makes her way to the rest of BigBang members.

“Dae oppa!! It’s been a while since I last saw you. Have you met a cute Japanese girl there?” she .

“Stop worrying about me and starts worrying about yourself” he replies and laugh. Chaerin pinch his shoulder and laugh along.

“TOP oppa, I haven’t seen you around as well”

“Oh, he’s busy making himself disappear” Seungri interrupt and TOP knock his head in return.

"The girls chuckles “Serves you right Seungri” Bom tap his shoulder.

"You're looking gorgeous Chaerin" TOP say while hugging her.

"I didn't really put much effort" she joked causing them to laugh.

“Everyone!! Party will start soon, Before that, Let’s hear a word from Chaerin” Dara claps and everyone turn their heads at her.

“What?? Unnie, aigoo… you are embarrassing me” she laughs and grab Bom’s shoulder.

Everyone waiting for her to speak. When suddenly someone says “Are we late?”

It’s Yulia and behind her, there is a familiar figure that brings everyone to their surprise. Especially Jiyong and Chaerin. The person is smiling sweetly looking gorgeous showing off her slim figure in a black Givenchy tight legging paired with white Erin Wasson vest. Chaerin’s smile slowly fades away from her face and Jiyong froze at the image that is standing in front of him.

It’s Kiko. She’s here.

 


 

Finally, the reveal of the other woman. Haha, since it's weekend, i update much faster. I promise you it will be interesting after this. ;p

Have a nice day!!  v(^_^)v