Confession

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

YG’s Office

“So… you know about that fashion show you’re going with Sengho and Soo hyuk, they are bringing Chaerin together”  YG said while playing with his toy “You know I bought this one while I’m in China, it’s one of a kind yo. You’ll never see this somewhere else, just here. My office” he continues and smirks.

Jiyong couldn’t care less. He stopped listening after YG talks about Chaerin. Just one week ago, the ‘cafeteria incident’ is still fresh in his mind.

“I thought you said 3 people are too much?”

“Did I? Well, apparently Seung Ho manages to get 1 more seat.. touch this. This is handmade, you can feel how smooth the surface are”

“Ah hyung, if you do this to TOP maybe he’ll be jealous. So, Chaerin is coming as well?” there are only certain people who can address YG like this including the BigBang members. Jiyong still can’t get the fact that Chaerin is coming and he already thought about what he should wear. 'Thanks to Yanggeng, will buy him a drink later' 

“I’m not going to repeat this the third time. Now go. Make TOP come into my office”

“Did you call to tell me about the fashion show or to brag about your toy?”

“Both. Now go.” 

“Hyung you should stop acting cute. Hahahaha” Jiyong said this while bowing 90 degrees to him. YG just laugh and watches as he walks out the door.

Sometimes, YG feels that all of these are a dream. He can’t believe all of them are grown-ups now. He genuinely love them as he literally watches them grow up in front of his eyes. He has seen their tears, their broken down, their enthusiasm, their hardwork and their achievements. Although he rarely compliments them, he is proud of them. Proud of his YG Family.

In the studio

Jiyong arrived at Teddy’s studio and he saw Seungri and Youngbae are sitting and listening to some beats.

“Ssupp! GD in the house baby baby” Teddy welcome him. Youngbae runs towards him and hug him. More like squeezing him tightly while shouting “I miss you! I miss you” playfully. After wrestling for a while they both part from each other and laugh.

“How was Japan hyung? I bet Daesung hyung doesn’t even ask about me right? I haven’t seen him for almost 3 months”

“I think he totally forgot about you” Jiyong teases Seungri causing both Teddy and Youngbae to laugh. Last week he was in Japan to support Daesung as he start doing promotion in Japan. The acceptance was overwhelming. Fans of Daesung are everywhere.

“I just come from boss's office. He was acting all cute showing me his new collection. Can you believe it? He purposely call me in his office to show me things that I’m not interested in.” he start mimicking the boss’s face and behaviour just now.

“Ahh, I had it worst, one time he called me and asked me to wait in front of a store and wait for it to open. You know what? He asked me to pick up this new figurine he just ordered and he told me to guard it with my life and don’t let TOP sees it. He is really something” Seungri act back the situation from before which cause them all to laugh.

“Our boss is funny sometimes. I hope people can see what we’re dealing with” Youngbae continues.

“By the way Ji, what is your progress on your album? I need updates” Teddy says. It’s really hectic because the three of the boys in the room are releasing album almost at the same time. They wanted to release a BigBang comeback album but it’s not the right time. 2NE1 are doing comeback plus YG wanted to focus on debuting a new group which hopefully be by the end of this year.

“Ahh, i’m working on it. I have this lyric but I still need to find the wow factor. I’m lacking of the wow factor. Damn. I have writer’s block. I have to find back my inspiration.”

“Look around, it may be close.”  Teddy smiles meaningfully. Jiyong saw that smile and understand immediately. “Seungri, I think you need to re-do the last part. Can you sing it one more time?” Seungri walks in and warm up his vocals for a little bit before he starts singing tto the beats of his new song.

While Teddy is busy with Seungri, Jiyong gives a sign to Youngbae to follow him outside. “Hyung we’ll be back later kay?” Teddy just gives them a ‘V’ sign as he listens to Seungri singing.

Youngbae follow Jiyong from behind, they enter the lift and Jiyong press the button heading for the rooftop. Youngbae knows there is something Jiyong want to tell him. Looking at that expression and the silence, he just knows. They arrive at the rooftop and Jiyong is leaning his back on the rails and Youngbae just watch him, wondering. Jiyong takes out a ciggarate and started lighting it, after a few puffs he stares at Youngbae.

“What? Don’t be so dramatic” Youngbae mock him but Jiyong doesn’t change his expression.

“I have to tell you something. Been meaning to tell you but so hard to see you nowadays.”

“Well, what then?”

“I dunno how to say this…”

“I know.. I know what you’re trying to say..” Youngbae switch to a serious mode matching with Jiyong and start putting his hand on the rail and stares at the sky. Jiyong takes a glance at him and stop smoking. He changed his position same with Youngbae still with a ciggarete in his hand.

“You know? Is it obvious?”

“I’ve notice it, you don’t have to be ashamed you know.” Youngbae turns to Jiyong’s direction and start rubbing his stomach. ”I know you are pregnant. Who’s the momma?” Jiyong push Youngbae’s hand aside and Youngbae starts laughing his head off. ‘Unbelievable. I’m nervous as hell but this boy…’

“Serves you right. Why you trippin. Just tell me what it is” says Youngbae after he settles down.

“Damn. I really thought you know. , was as nervous as hell.”

“So?”

“I’m falling… in love. I think”

Youngbae stares with disbelief. “Is this why you drag me all the way up here? Just to tell me you are in love? Mannnnnnn..”

“Listen…” Jiyong tries to continue before Youngbae cuts him off.

“But dude, you fall in love like everytime man. Who is it? Why are you being so serious this time?”

“Is it? Really, honestly speaking I think girls are the one falling for me often, I didn’t do anything man, they are the ones who throw themselves at me.”

“Except Kiko” Youngbae smirk.

.’ Jiyong starts smoking again.

“Right? You literally stalk her day and night previously”

“Dude, was not. You got it all wrong. It just happen that we were always seen at the same time same place, so why not be friends”

“Yeah ‘friends’ “  Jiyong knows exactly what that means. Yeah, maybe they have done ‘something’ more than friends do. Yeah they had something but it sure is far from love.

“Dude, let the past stays there.”

“Who is it this time?”

“I’m afraid you’ll get a heart attack”

“Stop it. We don’t have all day you know” Youngbae starts getting frustrated.

Jiyong clears his throat “Chaerin” he mumbles

“Wait what?! I thought I just heard you said Chaerin to me just now. Really? Is this some kind of a joke or a game or something? ” Youngbae really didn’t see it coming.

“Really? A game? What the man.” Jiyong is a bit taken aback, he know that Youngbae will be this shock but to throw reckless accusation like that do hurt his feeling, joking or not.

Seeing Jiyong’s reaction. He knows that he is not joking. They are bestfriends, how does that pass by under his nose without him noticing it, Younbae wonders. He watches as Jiyong’s face clearly shows frustration.

“Sorry sorry, I’m just shocked hence the stupid remarks. My mouth became a butthole. I just didn’t see it coming and never guessed it would be her. I mean, you guys are bestfriend right? I thought you viewed her as the female version of me.” He starts to explain and Jiyong’s face starts to become normal again. Jiyong light off his ciggarate and throw it in the dustbin.

“It’s okay. It does sounds crazy huh?”

“You think? It’s like I confess I like Dara noona”

“You both matches well, I think you’ll be lucky to have her” Jiyong expresses his genuine opinion.

“Seriously? Come on…. Besides, mind you explain? Why Chaerin?”

“Why not?”

“You know what I mean man”

“I cannot really explain. It happens to be her. Her presence makes me feel alive. I always search for her when I can’t find her. Her smell, her voice, her persona and the way she talks. Arrghhh it’s everything. Even now, my heart beats faster talking about her.” Jiyong just pour his heart out and he feels so much better knowing that his best friend knows about this. Youngbae stares at him wondering when he ever sees Jiyong behave this way. Never. He knows Jiyong is serious this time and he is really falling for Chaerin.

“You know what?” Youngbae asked.

What?”

“I just puked a little bit in my mouth”

“ you man!” Jiyong headlock Youngbae jokingly because he was embarrassed. Actually he's surprised by the way he express himself just now and Youngbae can’t help but to mock Jiyong. After a while, Jiyong stops and Youngbae manages his hair.

“You ruined my hair!”

“Serves you right.” Jiyong continues to chuckle. When they finally settle down, they move to sit at one of the chairs there. Jiyong turn his head to Youngbae and watches as he adjusted his hair “But, dude, seriously, what do you think?”

“Go for it”

“Really? How?”

“How? You asking me how? Who is the inexperienced one here? Don’t make me laugh”

“Hahaha.. I mean really? Really? You approved of this?”

“Dude, if it’s love then it’s love. Just, be careful. It’s Chaerin. There are so many at stakes. My advice is, look at the pros and cons, if negativity is all you can think of then stop, before it’s too late. If you think that it is just spur of a moment and will pass by then stop, because once you are back on your game, you’ll hurt her. But, if you really mean what you said just now, know that, I’m behind you all the way.” Youngbae pat his hand behind Jiyong’s back and smile.

Jiyong doesn’t say anything. Thinking. Youngbae bounce up and start shuffling. So random. “Let’s go before our surrounding turn into cotton candy with unicorns flying around”

Jiyong rolls his eyes. “You’re ruining the moment”

“The moment needs to be ruin before we grow ourselves a ” Jiyong smack Taeyang’s shoulder and start laughing before continues to exit the rooftop.

As they enter the elavator heading down to the studio, Jiyong put his hand on Youngbae’s shoulder “Thanks”

“Good luck” he smiled.

"I think I need more than luck"

‘I miss you Hunchae,I want to see you, what are you doing right now?’

Jiyong stares blankly at the elevator door with heavy mind.

 


Hi readers!! Haha, nice to finally meet you all.. ^^ I had a really bad dream last night huhu... but thanks to that, it inspires me to write about my next chapter. Look forward to it, nehhhh.... I'm currently working on it. Have a nice day everyone! :))

P/S: sorry about the harsh words~~ v(^.^)v