A twist

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

 

The girls step into the filming set of ‘Falling in Love’ and amazed by the setting that had been done by the production crew. They were supposed to film at the beach, but due to the weather condition, their hopes are shattered. YG weren’t kidding when he said he wants it to look as luxurious as possible. The moment they step into the set, they can see gold everywhere and the girls just stood there in awe with the whole get ups.

A week have passed since Chaerin’s last encounter with Jiyong and tomorrow night they are supposed to meet for the exclusive party organized at NB1 for the girls new single. Although it haven’t been released to the public yet, it’s a common practice for YG to celebrate his artists in that manner and Chaerin is so excited to meet him tonight. YG have told them to invite anyone as long as he approved. Dara invited her brother which she purposely asked Minzy to be his date company for tonight and Bom didn’t invite anyone while Chaerin on the other hand invites EXO since her sister is not in Korea but told them to be discrete due to its exclusiveness. She has gotten pretty close to Kris recently but strictly as friends, they had been texting the usual stuff about work and a little bit about each other’s life so she thought this would be a perfect opportunity for her to know him better and most importantly to introduce him to Jiyong. He knows they’ve been texting and he does not mind at all. What bothers him is that, he does not know that Jiyong is her boyfriend due to the whole dating ban issue. It's complicated. Chaerin still doesn't trust him that much to share that important detail about her.

“Wauuuuu!! This is so cool!” Minzy exclaim looking gorgeous with that pink wig on her.

“You look so pretty Mingkki-ah, I’m so proud! The first time we met, you are this little! Now you have blossom into a beautiful flower” Bom wrap her hand around Minzy’s shoulder and the other two nod in agreement.

“Aigoo~~ it’s still early yet you already feeding me with compliments. Somebody’s happy” she raised her eyebrow. She remembers 1 week ago, Bom never came home that night. She was worried sick and called her many times. She was about to go to Chaerin’s dorm when she received a text from Bom saying that she’ll be back tomorrow morning and that she is sleeping over at her parents home. When she returned, she keep asking her about the date but she just smile saying that she’ll talk when she’s ready. Frustrated, she just let it go though she can see that Bom is more occupied with her phone and sometimes giggling without reason.

“What? Is it wrong to compliment people” Bom pinch her cheek and goes to the buffet table where they served foods for breakfast.

“She still haven’t say a thing?” Chaerin nudge Minzy who is shaking her head. “How about you unnie? She didn’t say anything?” she turn to Dara. Both Chaerin and Dara knows about the whole thing but they still doesn’t know who was her date that night and it’s still a mystery.

“Nope.” The two maknaes squints their eyes showing their doubt.

“I’m saying the truth. Chill, she’ll tell us. Don’t worry” Dara convince the girls. She also haven’t has a clue of who that lucky guy could be but she can’t help but think of one person only.

“Okay~ we need Minzy now..” one of the crew announce from the loudhailer gaining attention from the rest.

The filming starts and the girls start doing their thing. When one person is call for individual shooting, the rest would gather behind the director and tease each other but because they caused lots of NGs, the director ask them to step away nicely. After a while, they finished the first part and take a break for lunch.

“Oh? Top oppa~” Chaerin wave her hand at the figure who just enter their set and exchange looks with Dara and Minzy.

“Hi girls~” he take place next to Bom and she return his smile. Everything seems so normal between them and the rest just watch their behaviour trying to sense any abnormality.

“No filming today?” Minzy ask.

“Nope.”

“No photoshoot?” Chaerin raised her eyebrow.

“Nope, off day”

“Then why are you here?” Dara sips her mineral water and look at him suspiciously.

Bom knows exactly what her members are trying to do. They are trying to dig something because she hasn’t say a word to any of them. She continues eating her meal ignoring her surroundings while Top on the other hand feels suffocated with the girls stares and questions. He has agree to Bom condition to make their relationship a secret unlike Chaerin and Jiyong, she wants it to be exclusive and will tell the girls when she’s ready. Watching Bom who is showing no indication to back him up, he points at SooHyuk who is chit chatting and says “I’m meeting SooHyuk, what’s with the grilling? You guys makes me nervous” he leave them and walk towards SooHyuk.

The three girls now turn their attention to Bom who is concentrating with her food and watching her suspiciously. They just can’t figure her out sometimes. She really is 8 dimensional chick.

“What? Are you gonna eat that?” she points at Chaerin’s lunch box that is not finished but Chaerin ignoring her question and give her questioning eyes.

“You have something to tell us unnie?” Chaerin finally ask

“Actually yes…” Bom bite her lips making the rest to come closer to her, widening their eyes “I’m still hungry.” She continues and all the girls squeal in frustration upon her answer. They just keep on pestering her and making loud commotion gaining everyone attention including Top’s. He smile from afar looking at them and suddenly Bom turn to him making a brief eye contact and smile before getting teased again by her members.

 


 

“Bro~ will this be your first single? Or the one you recorded last Tuesday?” Youngbae ask Jiyong. They are in the studio just finished recording two of Jiyong’s new song and are chilling on the couch.

“What do you think? I think I’m going to released Coup de tat first. I don’t know, I just want to released everything as my single” Jiyong chuckles and sit lazily with his head resting at the back.

“Don’t be a gready shmuck. Other people want to make money as well” Youngbae slap his lap making Jiyong laugh.

Suddenly, the door opened and Jiyong’s manager enters the room with a big basket full of mouth-watering chocolates and fruits and an envelope.

“Here, from your fan” he gesture to Jiyong and he nod saying thank you to his manager and he leave them after giving it to them.

“Damn that looks delicious! Can I eat?” not waiting for Jiyong’s answer, he pick up an apple, wipe it with his shirt and starts chewing.

“Hyung… help yourself~” he calls Teddy but the man just give his ‘v’ sign without looking at them.

“What’s that?” Youngbae points at the envelope.

“What else… Card from fan who loves me” he smugly says to Youngbae and laugh. He start ripping and start digging at the content. But what comes next surprised both Jiyong and Youngbae.

It’s a series of pictures of Chaerin and him. Still having no clue of what this is about he exchange looks with Youngbae who is looking anxious. He can almost hear his heart beating as loud as the music that is playing in the room. He flips the A4 sized photograph one by one. There is a picture of her getting into his car, a picture of him cupping her face in the car which makes him frown. Looking at the surrounding and based on the shirt he is wearing, he remembers the time when they went to dinner with the rest and it was when they park at the side of the road when she was asleep and his breathing got heavy. He flips to another picture and it’s a picture of him entering into Chaerin and Dara’s apartment a week ago. He is stunned. Youngbae gasp and look at Jiyong who looks like he is about to have palpitation. Youngbae grab his shoulder giving him support while thinking about so many questions that pops in their head.

How can regular people enters the building easily unless they live there or they are close members of the people living there. Teddy is clueless of what’s happening behind him still absorb with his work. Slowly the panicky feeling changes into anger because this person has invaded his personal space and this is impossible to be done just by crazy fans. He flips through another picture and shocked him once again. It’s a picture of Chaerin and a guy coming out from a restaurant, picture of them walking down the street and another picture showing them at a toy machine. Youngbae glance at Jiyong who is now making a fist with his hand and he knows Jiyong is furious right now. Jiyong know exactly who that man is, it’s Kris, eventhough he is wearing a hat, but he remembers Chaerin have told him the story. He is furious. Not at the picture but to whoever is behind all this.

“Ji..” Youngbae nudge at him and point to a card in the basket. Jiyong is clenching his jaw and he grab the card and open it slowly.

Happy with the gifts? :)

CL The Baddest Female is quite a , no? Lol.. I wonder how it will be if the pictures get into the media’s hand. Wow, that will be interesting. Don’t you want to know? I’m curious!

Xoxo

“” Jiyong crumble the card in his hand and stand up abruptly from the couch. “Hyung, we’re done right? I have to settle things” and quickly exit the room without waiting for his reply followed by Youngbae.

”Yah…yah!! Damn those kids…. Who am I going to lunch with?” Teddy mumbles still having no clue why they are rushing.

Jiyong storm to his car and Youngbae settle himself beside him in his vehicle. He watch his bestfriend gripping the steering wheel tightly and stay silent. He knows he is furious right now, there are so many question he wanted to ask him but keep quiet.

“! What the is this!!?” Jiyong yelled and punch his steering wheel. He threw the envelope to the back sit and let out heavy sigh. He has dealt with this kind of thing many times but it’s not as scandalous as this one and the thing is, it is directed to him only but this is totally different. It feels like this blackmail is more towards Chaerin than him.

“Calm down Ji…” Youngbae squeeze his shoulder making Jiyong lean back to his seat and press his forehead.

“Somebody has been following me this whole time” he said slowly and they stay silent.

The vibrate and ring on Jiyong’s phone breaks the silence.

‘Private No. Calling’ is what appear on his phone screen and he turn to Youngbae. He nod to Jiyong as if giving him the okay sign to pick up the phone.

“Hello?” he put it on loudspeaker.

“How you like the gifts?” it’s a girl and she is giggling at the other line. Jiyong turn to Youngbae and that anger rise up once again.

“Who are you?” Jiyong said calmly. As much as he wants to yell and curse the person, he knows it will only make it worse.

“Tskk, you forgot about me already?” she sigh.  Youngbae turn to Jiyong and widened his eyes mouthing “it’s someone you know!”

“What do you want? Money?”

“Tsk tsk tsk, you still haven’t change. It’s always about money.” Jiyong is shocked. He knows who that person is.

“Haejin?” he says gaining another surprised look from Youngbae.

“Ding ding ding….” She chuckles. “Here I am thinking that you forgotten about me, my bad.”

“Why are you doing this? What the do you want?” he couldn’t contain his feeling. The two timing girl is now back.

“Oohhh~ somebody is feisty”

“Enough. This is low even for someone like you.”

“Ouch. Meet me at our spot in 30 minutes. Don’t bring your sidekick. Youngbae, I know you’re there. get the out or I’ll send this immediately.. 1……2…..3….” as she continues counting, the two guys keep looking at their surrounding, clearly they are being watched by the woman. Youngbae rushes off outside Jiyong’s car and start running to gate filled with fangirls swarming around him but he’s unaffected by them, he keep on looking for a familiar face but fails. Jiyong watched as Youngbae caught in the pool of fangirls taking pictures.

“Hahaha, you should see the look on Youngbae’s face. I’ll see you in a bit hon… bye” she clicks.

Jiyong brushes off his hair frustrated because he is losing control of this situation. Feeling sorry for Youngbae, he rushes off to the place where they always meet before.

Upon arriving, Jiyong look at his watch not knowing what reaction he should giveaway first, either to tackle her on the floor and punch the or to punch the and tackle her to the floor. He is so angry right now that no words could describe it. After calming himself down a bit, he wear his cap and sunglasses praying that it would be enough for people not to recognize him and walk into the cafeteria. There are only two customer in the cafeteria and he choose a table in the corner. The waitress came and he quickly order so that she will leave immediately. Thank God he’s wearing long sleeve that covers his tattoos or else that will easily exposed him.

“Hi Ji~” he look at the crazy woman who sits in front of him smiling like nothing happen and he can feel his heart beating fast and fuming at her.

“Woah.. you’re so red. Are you reallllyyyy that mad?” she chuckles and slide her sunglass to her head. She reaches out for Jiyong’s hand on the table and he quickly pulled away.

“Don’t touch me with your dirty hand” he says coldly and he can see the change in her expression after that. She cross her arms and give him a cold look. Before she can say anything, the waitress come and place Jiyong’s drink in front of him and turn to Haejin.

“Nothing for me dear, thank you. Oh by the way, can you not disturb us after this, because we are in the midst of discussing something REALLY important” she smile and the girl smile back leaving them.

“So, let’s get straight to the point, what are you up to?” Jiyong becomes serious and stare at this woman in front of him. He couldn’t believe that this girl was once his life.

“Simple. You.” she said without a smile on her face. “I want you back.”

“The ?”

“Yes. You heard me.”

“Have you no shame at all? I had enough with your stupid games, now tell me what exactly do you want?”

“I said it. I want you. No matter how many times you ask me, that will be your answer.”

He stare at her in disbelief clenching his fist. He remembers when they were together she was always firm with what she wants. He always give her what she wants and this time it's no different.

“Are you crazy?” he’s asking her seriously and she laugh at his statement.

She ignored his question “I’m back at Korea few months ago and I was going to meet you and ask for your forgiveness but once I saw you, you are all over this chick. I know I damaged you and I heard all about your encounter with women including Kiko. Heck I thought you and Kiko is real deal but turns out she is just another girl. But this one, sure is special huh?” she smirk at him.

“So…I saw you fall head over heal for this girl and I thought I was okay with it but the crazy side of me just don’t want to let you go. So… bla bla bla… and now we’re here” she smile.

Jiyong swears if she keeps on talking for 10 seconds, he will punch her straight in her face regardless that she is a female.

“You twisted ” he clench his jaw. “Can’t you act like a normal being and just meet me instead of doing this sick thing?!” he lost his cool for a moment and breath heavily.

“Would you meet me?” she asked and no words come out from Jiyong “I thought so… ”

"Why do you have to do this?" 

"I need to get your attention. It's working right???" she laugh mocking him.

“You manipulative twisted psycho ” he said frustrated at the woman in front of him. he wants to curse her all kinds of bad words right now.

“Urghhh, call me whatever you want Ji, but I’ll never letting this one go” she dig her purse and held up a pendrive. “This is where I keep the treasure.” She puts it back in her purse.

“Why do you have to involve her in this?”

“She’s just there at the wrong time, heck, I feel a bit sorry for her, but can’t you see? She’s two timing you.”

“Stop talking about her with your filthy mouth. Didn’t you realize what you just say? Isn’t it Ironic? You're in no position to judge someone. You’re a joke” he scoffs.

She bite her lower lips and felt embarrassed but then she smile back sarcastically to Jiyong “You know what, I’m this close to give this up and now seeing you this miserable, I’m more than delighted to go on with it”

He bite his lower lips and couldn’t believe to the words he is about to say next “What do you want me to do?” he’s giving in. He is so out of control of the situation right now, so he decided to listen to what Haejin have to say.

She smile, satisfied, knowing that her plan is going well. “I’ll give you everything. The pictures, the pendrive as long as you break up with her. That’s it. Simple. Oh and um… if a single person know about this, I’ll send everything to the media. Hmm, what’s the hottest show right now in Korea? Nevermind, I’ll figure it out myself.”

“And if I refused to do so?” Jiyong is looking down feeling defeated.

“Tsk Ji… what kind of question is that? I’ve told you hon…” she stands up and start to leave him

“I’ve loved you Haejin, I really did before I know you’re a manipulative psychopath. I regret loving someone like you.” his last words really shoots through her heart. She bite her lips and wear her sunglasses before taking out few notes from her purse.

“This is on me.” She slide the money on the table and exits the cafeteria.

Jiyong watch her and let out a big sigh before leaving the cafeteria.

He feels sick to his stomach. To whom should he turn to now, everything looks like a dead end to him and for the first time he feels like he is defeated and there’s no way that he could run away from this mess.

 


Heyyyy~~ before you curse me, i just want to say that.. i want you to be as frustrated as i am. Hahaha, i'm a bad person T____T

Actually, we are near to the end. I know... sad right.. I'm feeding you with the ultimate before i end this.

But don't worry, i'll come up with another skydragon fic and I hope you guys will support me there as well okay!

 

P/S: I love you guys. :p