The Secret

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

 

“CL, you’re up in 5 minutes!”

The high pitched voice of one of Jiyong’s crew shattered Chaerin’s flashback of what had happened last night. She let out a big sigh and starts to do some vocal exercise, she jog behind the crew and follow him to the backstage.  She listens to Jiyong who is singing his heart out to the audience out there and smile. Chaerin cannot let what happened last night to mess with her focus on stage later and starts practicing her part.

Finally, the song ‘The Leaders’ plays and she waited for her cue to enter the stage. The crowd are cheering and going wild upon her entrance and she smile and wave at the audience. Then, she move to Jiyong’s side, complimenting his movement on stage and moving the way they are supposed to like in rehearsal. Jiyong is smiling, flirting with her on stage like there’s nothing happened last night. Chaerin doesn’t know why, but his professionalism making her feel intimidated and it got intense when they move to the front stage. During rehearsal, Jiyong was supposed to hug her, but he doesn’t show any indication of doing that. Chaerin feel the heat and all of the sudden she jogs toward him and giving him a hug. The crowd goes wild once again and they are screaming on top of their lungs. Chaerin release him feeling satisfied and walk to the back of the stage full of swag walking side by side with Jiyong.

“One!” Jiyong said and the lights went off.

They quickly jog to the backstage when suddenly Jiyong grab her hand making her stop.

“That’s not what we’ve rehearsed” he said coldly.

“Yup, that’s not. You were supposed to hug me remember?” Chaerin cross her arms.

“I’ll do whatever I wanna do. If I don’t do it, then don’t simply do what you wanna do.”  He said and continues to jog to his changing room.

Chaerin watches as Jiyong slowly fades from her sight, feeling frustrated over Jiyong’s behaviour. She remembers clearly how things went last night.

“But oppa, it was by coincident.. I didn’t know he was there and it was brief…” Chaerin continue to speak when Jiyong didn’t say anything. He was staring into her eyes and it’s making her nervous. She was very careful when she told Jiyong what happened with Kris. She didn’t told him the detail how she got the keychain. Chaerin hated lying to Jiyong, even if it’s just leaving out certain parts, but she couldn’t help it since he looked like he’s about to explode.

“Why teddy bear guy?” he said calmly while looking at her phone.

“Because umm…”

“Why teddy bear? Your most favourite thing in the world.. Why do you need nickname for each other?”

“We didn’t oppa~ it’s the machine thing, when we got out from the restaurant, we pass by this machine, he played and got a teddy bear keychain. He gave me, because it’s girly for a boy with teddy bear as their key chain.. don’t you think so?” Chaerin let out an awkward and nervous laugh but Jiyong just keep quiet.

“Oppa~” she grabbed his hand but he stood up from his bed and walk to his hotel door.

“I need rest.. and you do too..”

“Jiyong oppa..”

“We’ll talk about this later.. I need to focus on the concert tomorrow”

“Oppa~” she stand in front of him, grabbing his hand on the doorknob.

“Please…” he said and opened the door for her.

Chaerin knows she was supposed to leave but she felt that she hadn’t do anything and Jiyong is being ridiculous and overreacting and she closed the door back and look straight into his eyes. He is clearly taken aback by her behaviour but he remained calm. They are now standing in front of each other exchanging looks.

“Oppa…I didn’t do anything. It was nothing and it was a coincident” her tone changed from before and now she’s being firm.

“Really? After I told you nicely to leave me alone?” he respond back.

“I’m sorry, but you really make me feel like I did something wrong which I didn’t.. and it was one time only… ONE~” she emphasise the ‘one’ to Jiyong and Chaerin can see that his expression changed.

“So, you wanna talk about this now? Fine.. It always starts with ONE time only Chae, ONE. ONCE is enough to start off anything. Soon… there will be SECOND and THIRD and FOURTH and so on…”

She is shocked. It almost feels like he didn’t trust her and she don’t like people who jump into their own conclusion like this. She knows he is jealous, but this is too much. He is over reacting and she started to feel frustrated over this whole event.

“If you really truly know who I am, you wouldn’t say something like this. I’m not that type of girl…” she said with a low voice while looking into his eyes but there’s no change in his expression.

“Don’t try to sound like the victim here” he replied. Both are controlled by their ego, still confused with what’s happening and both think that they are the one who is right and the other person is wrong.

“Wow.. seriously?”

“You’re the one who wants to talk about this now when my mental state is still blurry about the whole thing” he’s acting nonchalant about the whole thing and it making Chaerin frustrated.

“Fine.” She opens the door and before leaving she turn around “Just so you know, I will become friends with whoever I want. Deal with it.” She closed the door behind her and went to her room.

“!” he yelled and brushed off his hair abruptly. He sat on his bed and look down at the floor. ‘you don’t understand Chae’ he closed his eyes and lay down on his back.

Chaerin let out a big sigh in her changing room. Nobody can sense that Chaerin and Jiyong are cold right now including her members whom are joking around at the back teasing each other. They immediately leave the concert hall after it finished and go straight away to their hotel. Dara told them to meet at her room for dinner but Chaerin excused herself saying that she’s tired. Truth is, Chaerin doesn’t have the appetite to consume anything because her mind is still thinking about what happened last night. She took a long bath trying to relax and refresh herself. Just when she is about to lay on her bed, somebody rings the bell of her room. She walks lazily to the door and take a look. It’s Jiyong. Her heart is racing. She have a mixed feeling about this, somehow she feels happy and nervous at the same time.

She opens the door and didn’t say a thing. Jiyong is holding two plastic bags in his hand that looks like foods to Chaerin and rush into her room quickly.

“Close the door, I think there’s someone following me”

“What are you doing here?”

“To eat” he said and start setting the food he bought on the table.

She looked at him, confused and cross her arms “Oppa… What’s all this?”

He stop arranging and move to Chaerin “I come here to reconcile with my girlfriend”. He takes her hand gently and leads her to the table. He pulls the chair and waited for Chaerin to sit down and sits beside her. She look at all the food that been bought by Jiyong and suddenly her appetite that gone away just now has returned. She swallow her saliva but holds herself because she waits for him to coax her. He watch as Chaerin glance at him and look down on her chubby fingers with sorrow eyes.

“I’m sorry” Chaerin give in finally while twirling her fingers. She had done a lot of thinking just now and she realized that she should’ve given him the space that he asked for instead of pestering him.

“Don’t be baby. Please eat first. I know you haven’t eaten yet. I promise we’ll talk after this” he smiled and serves her the delicious looking food he arranged earlier. They eat together, even though they haven’t say a word but the presence of each other make them feel content. After they finished, Jiyong bring her to her balcony and sit down facing the wonderful view of Singapore. They are sitting side by side on the floor with the breeze blowing to their face and enjoying the view.

“Chae… I’m afraid of losing you.” Jiyong breaks the silence and Chaerin waits for him to continue.

“I was afraid before this to tell my feelings because I don’t know how you would react. You may view me as your brother or just as friends and it might be awkward if I proceed, but luckily that didn’t happened” he chuckles and Chaerin smile sheepishly beside him. He takes her hand into his and put it on his lap.

“I’ve been in love deeply before you happen Chae” he becomes serious with his tone and Chaerin is listening diligently without taking away her eyes from the view.

“And, I was hurt badly… very few people know about this. Only Teddy, Youngbae and now, you. To be honest, I don’t know if I should share this with you but I don’t want to hide anything. Anyways, I was very sure that this girl is the one. I trusted her, I share with her almost everything and I spoil her, showering her with love, until one day, she got overwhelmed with my lifestyle and it became a problem for her. I never knew that my career will become the ultimate test for my love.” He stops and release her hand. Chaerin notices that he is having a hard time to continue and she rubs his back and rest her head gently on his shoulder. Seeing him like this makes her heart hurts and listening to his previous love story isn’t of any help.

“Oppa, if you are having a hard time, there’s no need to tell”

“No, I wanted to.”  He rests his head onto hers and continues where he left off. “One day she ask me to choose between her or my career and…. Well, obviously, we know what is the ending to it right?” he laughs mocking himself. “This is my life, my passion and she used to be my life as well but still, I cannot give up on my career for her. I wish it was easy, but it’s not. I was grieving until at some point I have thoughts to disappear from this ‘entertainment world’ and go somewhere else where people doesn’t recognize me” he paused. Chaerin lift her head and shift her position facing Jiyong. “So, I was grieving, crying my heart out until one day a friend came to me and told me something so twisted I couldn’t even think of. He told me that actually my ex was cheating on me with one of our friends. She was already in a relationship with my friend when she was with me and my friend actually let the whole thing happened because according to him I was ‘lonely’.”

Jiyong stand up and rest his back with his hand on the rail. Following his movement, Chaerin stands beside him looking into his eyes.

“Of course, I’m in denial. I couldn’t believe it at all. I was embarrassed to be exact. My first true love was a joke. I was a joke. It took me quite some time to adapt with all of this . Youngbae was there. he saw everything. That’s when I became lost. Kiko happened. That drug thing happened. My relationship with the guys deteriorated, I was already thinking of leaving BigBang until one day unfortunately something happened to Daesung” he closes his eyes and let out a big sigh.

“That’s when I thought to myself, my problem is nothing compares to others. There’s even more horrible thing compare to mine. That’s when I decided to be stronger and to be wiser. I ditched all those so called friends who’s always around when they need something but never around when I need them. I become more closer with my ‘brothers’ and starts thinking about others. That’s when you happened.” he gaze into her eyes and caress her face with his fingers.

“I don’t mind you to be-friend with a guy, just as long as you keep me in the loop. I’m not mad at petty things like that. I don’t mind if you hang out with them, as long as you tell me beforehand. I’m mad because I feel like if that call didn’t happen, I wouldn’t know about it until now and I don’t like it. I hope you understand Chae.”

Now she understands why he was so mad. It’s because of his history. The pain, The trust that he have given to others is being stepped on and caused him to be cautious with everything. Chaerin look down on the floor feeling guilty towards Jiyong and slowly she move closer to him and give him a tight hug around his waist and rest her head on his chest. Jiyong smile and hug her back tightly while rubbing her head.

“I’m sorry about last night. I was insensitive. I never meant to keep it a secret. Of course I wanted to tell you but somebody says that it’s not good to tell something like this to your boyfriend because they might have think of it differently”

“Who is that somebody? Kris again?” he teases her, Of course he knows it might be one of the girls. Who else would know about this? He knows they share almost everything with themselves.

Chaerin hit Jiyong’s chest lightly “Oppa~ no… It’s just somebody..” Chaerin just want to protect her friends because she knows Jiyong will nag Bom if he knows who that person is.

“Ok….somebody…fine” he chuckles. “So, are we good?”

Chaerin look up to him and quickly give him a peck on his lips and release herself from Jiyong.

“Now, we’re good” she was obviously shy on her own behaviour and enter quickly to her room. Jiyong is behind her smiling following her from behind. He grab her and give her a backhug.

“You seriously think that I will let you off that easily after that kiss?” he whisper into Chaerin’s ear which makes her more embarrassed. Jiyong turn her to face him and lift her chin up. “Who kiss like that?” he smiles and pulls her closer to him.

He kiss her gently at first and after Chaerin feels more comfortable, he started kissing her passionately, flicking her lips with his tongue and Chaerin does the same. He let one hand on her waist and one is rubbing her slender neck. Feeling the atmosphere getting hotter and hotter, Jiyong lays her down on her bed. He releases her and look her in her eyes asking for permission. Chaerin position herself closer to Jiyong and pull his collar. He is surprised by her feistiness and chuckles.

“Baby, you’re feisty” he said and flick her nose gently.

“You have no idea” she teases him and bite her lips.

He carefully place one of his hand besides Chaerin and one starts trailing her beautiful curve along her waist to her hips. Chaerin moans a little and Jiyong starts kissing her again. He slowly put his weight on top of her. It is beginning to get intense. He lift her hips and position himself in between her legs, Chaerin slide her hand inside his shirt and rubs his back. The shirt he is wearing start to become a nuisance to both and Jiyong remove his shirt quickly and throw it on the floor. He gaze into her eyes and kiss her neck gently.

“Ahh..oppa~~” hearing her y moans only trigger him. The bulge in his pant starts to grow and Chaerin can feel the pressure against her. He was about to remove her shirt when suddenly her doorbell rings repeatedly. The two stop immediately and look at each other.

“Are you kidding me?!!” Jiyong let out a frustrated sound and plant his face on her shoulder.

“Shhhh!!” she said and push him abruptly from her. She gets off bed, pick his shirt and throw it to his face gesturing him to wear it back.

“Seriously Chae? Don't you dare open the door” he rolls his eyes.

“Put it on oppa!” she whisper.

The bell keep on ringing and she hears a thud. “Chae… are you asleep?? It’s Bom…. She needs us” Chaerin turn to look at Jiyong who has put on his shirt and he nod for her to open it. She tidy up her self and open the door.

“Come in unnie~”

Dara and Minzy rush into her room clearly looking worried but surprised when they saw Jiyong is sitting on her bed peacefully. Both the girls turn to look at Chaerin and she bite her lips smiling.

“Are we interrupting something?” Dara squints her eyes.

“No!!” Chaerin quickly replied.

“Yes. We were making out but you guys disturbed us” Jiyong spill making Chaerin throw a pillow to his face.

“Shus oppa!! God…. Nothing~ we were… ermm eating.. what’s with Bom unnie?” Chaerin turn back her attention towards the girls.

“We were hanging out just now, laughing and eating. Then, suddenly, me and my big mouth talk about Top oppa again and she quickly storms out from Dara unnie’s room. We were stunned, we thought she is in her room, but she’s not. We checked. We went to the gym, to the park, the lobby, but she’s not around. It’s all my fault unnie…” Minzy put her face in her palm and Chaerin pull her into her hug.

“Don’t blame yourself Minji~ I’m sure she’s somewhere calming herself.” Chaerin makes eye contact with Jiyong and he understood her look. He knows she’s asking for space and nod.

“Girls, I’ll leave you all now, I know you need to talk. Baby, call me if you all need anything and Mingkki, don’t worry too much. Take care girls~” Chaerin watched as Jiyong smile at her and exited her room. She releases Minzy from her embrace and let her sit on her bed. She turn to look at Dara asking for some explanation.

Dara hesitate at first but soon tell the girls why Bom is acting that way. Chaerin and Minzy listen to her story and couldn’t help but feel shocked. They exchanged looks while Dara feeding them with the secret that Bom’s been hiding to the rest of the girls.

“I can never tell…. Bom unnie and Top oppa~ God! I’m terrible!! I was feeding her with all these gossips when all she wants to do is to….. god!” Minzy hit her head and Dara grab her hand trying to calm her down.

“Mingkki ah…don’t. It’s not your fault.”

“What if, we can’t find unnie? How about the concert? unniee…” Minzy grab Chaerin and Dara’s hands.

“Don’t think too much dear. I’ll call Jjangmae first okay.” Chaerin glance at Dara to calm Minzy and she starts to take on her role as the leader. She calls their manager asking if Bom met with him just now but none.

Chaerin sit on her bed thinking of something and suddenly she has an idea of where Bom might be. She stands up and pull both girls.

“Get up. I know where unnie is” she grab her key and her handphone. She look at the time and it’s almost 3 in the morning. Feeling safe because she knows there won’t be fans around at this time, she lead the girls to the swimming pool area and there she is. Dipping her feet in the swimming pool. Chaerin turn to her members and smile. Minzy runs towards Bom and hugs her from behind.

“Unnie~ I’m sorry~” she starts sobbing. Bom was surprised but she’s glad that her members are here. She look into Dara’s eyes who is now sitting beside her and know that Dara have told them about what happened between her and Top. Chaerin is rubbing Minzy’s head and sits beside Bom, smiling at her. She was taking chances thinking that Bom will be here because Bom always says that water keep her calm. Bom holds Minzy’s arm and calm her down.

“Aigoo~~ Mingkki…don’t be so dramatic.. I’m okay now~” she chuckles and release her. Minzy shifted to sit beside Chaerin and all four dip their legs in the pool.

“Sorry unnie, I didn’t know”

“Nobody knows. Except for Dara. I didn’t mean to left you guys out but I’m not ready yet and I hope you understand” Bom hold Chaerin’s hand and look at Minzy for their understanding.

“It’s okay unnie, no hard feelings.” Chaerin smile “We’re just glad that we found you here.”

“No worries, I’ll settle this once we’re in Korea. I can’t wait to get this off my chest. I’ve been holding on for so long and I just realized that I’m not over him yet.”

“Yes! You do that!” Dara exclaim and the other three girls shus her telling her to lower down her voice.

“What are you gonna do unnie?” Minzy ask her and all of them turn their attention to Bom

“I don’t know yet” she sigh and watch as the water splashes while she flicks her legs a little. They went silent again and each absorb into their own thoughts.

“Aren’t we forbidden to use the pool at this time?” Dara suddenly ask out of the blue and they turn around looking at her.

“I mean…it’s what? 3? Now?” she continues and they just laugh.

“Unnie~ so out of context!” Chaerin blurts out.

“I came here quietly..” as soon as Bom finished her sentence, two security guards starts approaching them and they quickly get off the swimming pool and runs away while laughing their heart out.

“Oh myy gawddd~~~ that’s like the most dangerous thing I have ever done!” Dara squealed as they enter the elevator.

“Hahah~ is it? Unnie is so innocent!” Chaerin teases her.

“Of course! Unlike someone I know… she was making out in her hotel room!!” Bom widened her eyes and immediately give Chaerin a piercing stare.

“Yah! Lee Chaerin! How many times I asked you to be careful????? YG have eyes everywhere you know!” Bom spank Chaerin’s and she pouts.

“Unnie! We’re just eatingggggg~” she hangs on Bom shoulder and acting cute. Bom pinch her cheeks and starts nagging. They were laughing inside there and part ways in the hall to their own respective room.

The night went by peacefully for everyone. Bom is feeling content now that her other sisters know about her stories and she doesn’t need to hide her feelings anymore. At least to them.

 


 

The second concert in Singapore is awesome. 2NE1 performs more energetic than yesterday and the crowd is cheering so loud upon seeing their performance. The crowd can’t get enough of Jiyong’s and Chaerin’s performance. This time Jiyong hugs her and that only make the fans hysterical chanting SkyDragon all over the place. They can see banners with SkyDragon wording and pictures of them together being held up and Chaerin couldn’t help but feels more than happy when he does that and it shows when she gives a big smile. Once again Jiyong proved to his fans, to the VIPs and to the Blackjacks what YG family are capable of. The concert ended with success, compliments are everywhere, some lucky fans even have the chance to accidentally meet with them backstage. After giving out his speech to the crew and people who are involve with his concert he goes straight to Chaerin and give her a hug. She is startled by his behaviour but he manages to cover it and hug the rest of 2NE1 members as well. They were supposed to have after party but due to his busy schedule he have to return back to Korea together with the rest of YG family but he managed to organize party to the local crews who have helped him along the way.

Their journey back home for 2NE1 brings different emotions. While others can’t wait to introduce their single, Bom have a different thought of coming back. She can’t wait to meet with Top and tell him her true feelings, even if it is too late. Chaerin and Jiyong rides different plane but both were thinking about the time they shared together in Singapore but least they know, somebody is not as happy as they are and that person is waiting for them to be back in Korea.

Things have just started to get into places but what comes next is something that is unexpected.

Korea~ here they come……

 


Alohaaaa~~~ lol... been a while.. TT__________TT i'm sorry! I have so many assignments the other day. I was overwhelmed~~~ TT____TT.

Shoutout to my readers who always give comments and pushes me to write interesting stories.

ErinKrystal, xxxfrda21, yycg143, loveveve, Ravaaaa and to KiseuBom, i'm trying to make your dream come true lol... and to the rest of the readers!!! I love you guys as well.. Keep commenting and keep giving ideas, i might take it into consideration...lol :p

P/S: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!  Korea will be a roller coaster ride for some. ~_~