"1,2...3!! Hello...we are..."

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

 

“Oppa, don’t open the door!” Chaerin is now panic. She’s holding onto Jiyong’s shirt obstructing him from going to the door. “What if YG come to check on you? Or maybe Teddy? Oppaaaaaaa!!!!! I’m dead! Do you think if I jump from here I’ll be dead? Because, there swimming pool down there right? I mean, will it hurt?” Chaerin isn’t exaggerating at all. She is really in a panic state right now. Who the hell would come knocking on somebody else’s door at time like this?

At first, Jiyong was also panicking but looking at Chaerin uttering the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard makes it funny for him. “Calm down Chae~ you are making it worse. Listen carefully to what you’ve said just now… you sounded ridiculous” he tries to hide his laugh because he don’t want to hurt her feelings.

“Oppa!! Hide me!!” she said while dragging him to hide her in the closet.

“Babe, come on~ there’s no way I’m gonna put you in there”

“Oppa, just do it! It helps me to calm myself up… hurrryyyy~”

“Okay okay, go.” He pecks her lips “Babe, relax…I got this okay” after hearing that Chaerin manage to calm herself up and Jiyong left to open the door.

Jiyong watch his reflection at the mirror before he answer the door. After confirming that everything seems normal, he opened the door.

Standing there is the last person he wishes to see and this can’t be good.

“Kiko? What are you doing here?”

Jiyong stand in front of her crossing his arms without any intention for letting her in.

“Aren’t you gonna let me in?” she is standing in front of him with a Chanel luggage.

“Did you arrive from Japan” he avoid her question

“Yeah, I did. I come here for an event that will be held tomorrow, may I come in?” she tries to enter but Jiyong blocks her way making her to stop. She looks at him, puzzled.

“It’s late Kiko, you should go to a hotel. I don’t want people to get the wrong idea” he know he’s being a jerk right now but now is not the time to act like a gentleman when you have your paranoid girlfriend hiding in your closet.

“Tsk…Like you care before” she scoffs.

Jiyong shakes his head “What past is past Kiko. If I could turn back time and change everything, I would”

“You know what? You’ve changed.. I don’t know what changed you or who changed you but whether you realize it or not, you’ve changed and this is so not you” Kiko move two step forward towards Jiyong and Jiyong just stands there unaffected.

“Actually, this is me. This is who I really am. The person you met before, that? That is not who I really am. Unfortunately, the time we met was the time where I’m still searching for myself and ‘you’ happen along the way” He express himself firmly and Kiko’s expression changes. He can see that her eyes are becoming teary. He sigh and relax his arms “Look, I know I hurt you and I hate myself for that. I know that you see me as someone who you can lean on but I’m not that person for you Kiko… We already clear this thing up before and agree to be friends right? But if you can’t, then I cannot be your friend anymore because clearly it’s hurting you.”

*pang~

Kiko slap Jiyong across his face. “Don’t be too full of yourself Ji.. I have my own pride too. I’m not just a piece of meat” and she burry her face on her palms, dropping her luggage to the side. Jiyong feels the stinging sensation on his face but he knows he deserve at least that from Kiko. He look at the girl who is crying in front of her and step forward to hug her.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong rub her head lightly

“You’re the worst Ji… I wish I never met you” Kiko burst into tears resting her head on Jiyong’s chest.

“I’m sorry…” he repeats. Jiyong never meant to hurt her but the thing that been going on with her have to end. He did clear things up with her not too long ago and he thought things were doing well but apparently it doesn’t. They stay in that position when finally Kiko push him slowly.

“I’ll be going now”

“Are you gonna be okay?”

“Cut the crap Ji…” she chuckles and he just feel glad seeing her reaction. She turns to walk away from Jiyong.

“Do you want me to call a cab?” Jiyong ask from afar.

Kiko just wave without turning her back and fade away from his view. He makes his way back into his apartment to find Chaerin is standing in the living room looking at him. Jiyong couldn’t interpret her expression and move closer towards her and hold her shoulders.

“Hmm… you heard?”

She nods and hug him tightly “Thank you oppa..”

“For what?” he ask while holding her in his embrace.

“Just cause” she’s feeling content now after hearing their conversation just now she knows what is Jiyong’s feeling towards Kiko and it feeds her anxiety. She can finally rest from worrying about that matter. Any girl will feel somewhat insecure for having a boyfriend with that kind of history. Well, at least now her assurance of Jiyong’s feelings towards her is clear.

Jiyong starts feeling sensual being close with her like this. He remembers how he always imagining doing ‘things’ with her when they are alone. He sits on the couch and pull Chaerin to sit on her just like when she was drunk. Chaerin was reluctant at first but she give in after that.

“Oppa… stop looking at me like that!” she closes his eyes with her palms. His piercing gaze can make her melt right this instant and Jiyong chuckles seeing his girlfriend being incoherent.

“Chaerin let go~ I wanna see your face” he said while grabing her hands. Jiyong can see Chaerin is looking down on him feeling embarrassed to be in this position.

“Mind if we continue where we left off just now?” he leans forward to kiss her but she rejected and Jiyong looking at her demanding explanation.

“Oppa, no. Not tonight”

“But why?” Jiyong clearly sound frustrated.

“Because, tomorrow morning you are flying to Singapore. You need rest because you’ll be busy the whole day right? I don’t wan’t you to get tired” she is putting her arms around his neck coaxing him and playing with his hair.

“But you didn’t seem to reject the idea earlier?” he whisper tightening his arm around her waist.

“I…. It’s because you caught me off guard~” she flustered.

“Are you sure? It doesn’t seem that way just now.” He moves closer to her face only to make her push his face away from her lightly.

“Oppa~ be a good boy and listen to me because I’m sure you will be whining tomorrow about how tired you are….bla bla….” She rolls her eyes and jiyong pout to the side. He released his arms around her waist.

”Leave then, I need rest” Jiyong mumble.

Suddenly Chaerin pull his chin up and kiss him lightly on his lower lips. He was stunned by her action and he can see her smiling while kissing him. Jiyong responded after that and he continue to wrap his arm around her waist. Chaerin starts fondling his lower lips with a little bit of her tongue and Jiyong does the same to her. The kiss grew into a passionate kiss where both of them want to show their dominance until finally Chaerin let Jiyong lead her. When he is about to lay her on the couch, Chaerin pulls away from him.

“Enough oppa~” her words was almost unheard and she’s breathing heavily.

“Chae, please…” he murmured on her neck.

“Sorry oppa, I hope you understand” she look him in the eyes.

“Hmm...... okay~ I’m not gonna force you” Jiyong trying to sound unaffected by Chaerin’s rejection. She knows Jiyong must’ve been frustrated of this but she can’t easily give in to him. Of course all she can think of now is spending all night long with him but deep down, she wants that man to work hard for it. Chaerin hug him and stays in that position for a moment and kisses his forehead and finally releases her hug off of him.

“I’m going now oppa, it’s late” she grabs her stuff and move to the front door. Jiyong follows her from behind and give her a backhug.

“See you in Singapore~ Arghhh~ I’m gonna miss you again” he whisper and kiss her ear.

She turns around and look him in the eye “If you ever miss me just look up the ‘SKY’ and remember I’m always there for you.”

“My girlfriend is corny” Jiyong pinch her nose and chuckles.

“Aigooo!!!” she press Jiyongs cheeks and pouts. Jiyong laugh looking at her girlfriend behaviour and hug her.

Jiyong insist to send her off to the parking lot but of course she refused to avoid any suspicion. They part ways in front of his apartment and Jiyong watch her as she slowly vanished from his sight.

Although they could only see each other for few hours after being apart for days, but the quality time they spent together is what counts. It all feels real now for both of them. No more hesitatation towards the other party’s feelings, no more feeling frustrated. Right now, all that matters to them are to love and cherish the other party.

Hwangssabu’s Teritorry

Chaerin and Dara enters the gym hastily, they know they are late. This is all because of Dara. She insisted of asking Chaerin to spill everything of what happened last night between him and Jiyong. Of course Chaerin left out the part where they were fondling on the couch and in his bedroom and she only told her the part where Kiko came to his apartment. Girls, and their curiosities.

“Late! You are late for 15 minutes so add on 15 minutes on your workout” he is training Minzy when they came and she just winks at them. Feeling frustrated, Chaerin mouthed to Dara “this is all your fault” and Dara just hug her waist trying to persuade Chaerin. ‘aigoo this unnie...’

“You’re going to buy me food later”

“Whatever you say baby Rin” and she giggles.

Both of them continue their session diligently. Bom is nowhere to be found because she’s been telling Hwangssabu that she needs to practice her dance move and can’t attend gym session which everyone knows is just her excuse to avoid working out. She texted them this morning to say that if Hwangssabu ask for her, they have to tell him that she’s been working hard on the choreographer and that she lost is looking out on her diet for their comeback.

 

Dance Studio

“Arghhhhh!!!! Why is the dance move so hard~~~~~” Bom feeling frustrated at getting the dance move right. She’s not lying when she said that she needs to fix her dance move. She’s been in the studio since morning and she’s alone so there’s no one to teach her properly. She can’t afford to make mistakes on stage since this is for their comeback, she doesn’t want to disappoint their fans. She’s resting now, laying on the floor while lifting one leg up to her knee with her arms wide open.

“Oh, noona?” she turn to look at the owner of the voice.

“Tabi! You scared me~” she stood up. “What are you doing here?”

“Sorry, I thought all of you are here. Where’s the rest?” he said still standing at the door. It seems like there’s someone standing behind him.

“They are at the gym” she said and Top turn his head to talk with the person behind him.

“Yah! Who’s that?” she continues.

“Later noona, we are in a hurry~ Sorry. We’ll come by later, I’m meeting YG first. By the way, you look horrible” Top closes the door immediately after that.

“Yahh!! Hulll~~” she was going to after him but she is too tired to move. Her curiosity arise when she think about the person who is standing behind him just now.

Finally the girls enter the dance studio looking exhausted from their gym session.

“Yeah, finally! I was about to die of boredom. Thank god you guys are here. I thought I was looking horrible, but then you guys enter” she said while looking at them one by one.

“I think Ssabunim was trying to kill us using different ways just now. You’re sooooooo lucky unnie!!” Chaerin lays down feeling weak on the floor.

“That was okay I think” Minzy shrug her shoulder. Dara and Chaerin glare at her and she just chuckles. Indeed, the queen of working out.

“Ahhhh~~~~~ I have full rehearsal this evening at Inkigayo for The Baddest Female. Are you guys coming?” Chaerin turn to look at her members.

“I have photoshoot~” Bom pouts.

“We’ll go! Right maknae?” Dara squeal and Minzy nods to confirm.

“Yeay!!! At least, it won’t be awkward. I don’t know how to react when the hoobaes come into the room to greet~~ because sometimes they are older than me, and I’m embarrassed”

“Why? Just say ‘hello, nice to meet you,’ then you take the hottest guy’s number and give it to me” Bom joke causing Chaerin to throw her towel at her.

”Yahhh!!! Dirty!!” she runs towards her and Chaerin hide behind Minzy who is opening  her arms to block Bom.

“Dara-ya, you’re supposed to help me beat this energetic maknaes, get up!”

“My energy had been used up to its maximum just now. Just let me rest” she said while rolling left and right on the floor.

The other three girls are playing with each other and Dara just watch them from the floor. It’s as if the room is pack with many people when they are only four of them there. They finally sat down beside her panting.

“Unnie just don’t know when to give up” Chaerin breath heavily.

“Hello, just because your boyfriend is the Dragon, doesn’t mean I will stop hunting you down” Bom pull her leg and drag her around while she is screaming for her to stop. Minzy have given up and just laugh watching Bom’s behaviour.

“Yah Bommie~ I’ll snap a picture and send it to Jiyong… you better stop” Dara took her phone out and snap a picture.

“Hulllll~~~~”

Chaerin quickly move behind Dara and sticks her tongue out to Bom. Everybody is doing their own stuff right now, Minzy is busy with her phone, Chaerin is asking Dara to snap her picture and Bom is just laying on the floor, resting.

“By the way, I saw Top just now with someone, but I don’t know who was it.” Bom starts a conversation.

“Is it a girl?” Minzy move closer to Bom.

“I don't know.....hmmmm” Bom’s curiousity is heightened but it seems like the rest are not interested to know.

 

SBS Building

“Thank you for your hardwork” Chaerin keep on repeating and bowing her head before she reached her room. She enters, and look for her member but they are not there. she sigh.

“Dara unnie and Minji promised to come, but they are not here” she complains with her makeup artist.

“It’s okay, maybe something came up, by the way, the performance is tomorrow, so it’s okay Chaerin~” she says while fixing her makeup. It’s just light makeup since its just reherseal and she's not wearing something so extravagant. She's keeping it simple but still making sure that she still look stylish.

She was about to eat when suddenly a manager comes into her room. She quickly stands up and bow.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you CL-shi, but my boys wants to greet you, can they come in?” he said politely.

“Oh, sure sure” she replies smiling.

The door opened and she saw a boy group enter her room. They are very shy and start pushing each other to enter. She just chuckles at seeing their behaviour. She remembers when she was in their shoes, it was nerve wrecking and embarrassing to meet and greet the seniors so she understands.

“Omo, careful!” she squeals when she see one of them almost trip in front of her. The boy scratch his head and stand in one line with s.

“1,2…3 Hello, we are EXO!!” they bow in unison and Chaerin clap her hand and bows back to them. To be honest, she is also feeling shy being in this situation.

“Oh, hello, I am…….CL” she said awkwardly and starts to shake hand with all the members.

The atmosphere right now is awkward, they were just exchanging glance and smile not knowing what to say and suddenly Kris comes forward to her. It seems like the boys are looking at her in awe and just admiring her in person. She started to feel embarrassed by all of this attention and start biting her lips. 

“CL sunbae, this is our CD, please listen to it” he said and bow.

“Omo.. thank you” she blushed. She’s not really used to all of this yet. Right now she was hoping that the rest of her members are here. Dara will be perfect to handle this kind of situation.

“By the way, we really like your new single”

“Oh, really? That’s an honour”

“I’m really looking forward to be onstage with you tomorrow…..i mean, we…. We are really looking forward for you…. I mean for you show…. No, for.....you to perform tomorrow, aishh......What am I talking about” he scratch his head and turns around looking at the rest of s for support and Chaerin just laugh seeing him clearly flustered.

“Haha, it’s okay.. I understand” she smile with her crescent-like eyes at Kris and he immediately felt something inside.

The rest of the members already know that Kris's favourite girl group is 2NE1. They purposely ask him to speak just now to .

“Sunbaenim, we leave first.” he can’t wait to get out from the room after making himself look like a fool in front of her.

“Okay, thank you for coming. I will definitely listen to this. The rest will be so jealous if they know EXO was here” she smile while waving the CD.

They exit her room feeling excited especially Kris. He left feeling something different. He was definitely star struck just now but it’s not only that, he was mesmerized by her humbleness and her cool persona.

‘I definitely can’t wait for tommorow’ he wonders.