Drunken Chaerin

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

“Chae, there’s no way we’re leaving you here alone”

They arrived in her apartment 10 minutes ago still in the car trying to persuade Chaerin to go back to their dorm. Chaerin insisted Dara to send her here or else she would ride a taxi. Bom grabs her shoulder keeping her from exiting Dara’s vehicle. Chaerin knows they want to keep her company, but she rather not because she knows they will give her unnecessary attention and Dara will start crying, while Bom will start cussing and Minzy will try to neutralize the situation.

“It’s okay unnie, really. I’m okay now, sorry I burst just now.”

“You don’t have to say sorry Rin, you’ve done nothing wrong” Bom pat her head.

“Thank you so much for doing this, sorry for causing you trouble” she look down to her palm.

“Enough about the sorry thingy, now can we go to our dorm?” Dara look at her with pleading eyes, hoping she would say yes.

“Unnie, I just wanna be alone tonight. I’ll be okay. Please~ I won’t do anything stupid or whatsoever.. don’t worry”

Dara sigh “Then, you have to reply to my texts. I will be texting you and if you don’t reply, I will come here. I’m warning you” she says and Chaerin chuckles.

“Okay unnie… gosh you’re the worst” she said and hug them one by one. “You guys head to the party okay, I’m so sorry you have to do all this, sorry for ruining it unnie” she turns to Dara.

“You’re saying sorry for the gazzilion time. Stopppppp” Bom pinch her lips lightly and they laugh. Bom feel better because at least Chaerin smiles now though her eyes is a bit swollen and she looks a bit tipsy.

“I’m going. Thank you girls~”

“You sure you don’t want us to send you up, unnie?” Minzy look her in the eye.

“It’s okay, I’ll manage” she smiles and hug each of them tightly. They watch until she enters the building and drive back to the party. Everybody just stay silent in the car. Each lost in their own thoughts.

 

At Twosome

Upon arriving, they notice that few have gone back home except for BigBang, Yulia, Kiko and Seungho.

“Ohh everybody left?” Dara said. It’s fine actually since she lost her mood to party.

“Yeah.. they say sorry, they have to leave early” Daesung replies. They are now sitting in one row together with Yulia and Kiko.

“How’s Chaerin?” Kiko asked and look at Bom who is sitting beside her.

“She’s fine” and pour herself a glass of champagne. “Who invited you here?” Bom blurted out blankly causing silence in the table. Suddenly an awkward situation rises up.

“Oh…erm…” Kiko look around feeling slightly embarassed.

………….

“I’m sorry, it came out wrong..” Bom realized she’s being rude. Even if she’s not fond of Kiko’s presence, she doesn’t have to treat her that way.

“Oh, I don’t see Jiyong oppa around, where is he?” Minzy change the topic.

“Oh, he got something to do” TOP replies.

“Ahhh….” Minzy nods.

“Umm, it’s quite late, we’re leaving now, have something important tomorrow” says Yulia.

Even though the girls feel uncomfortable with Kiko, they still say proper goodbye to her before they leave together with Seungho.. The girls glance at each other before sitting back with the rest of BigBang. Everybody is waiting for someone to speak.

“Be honest, what’s wrong with Chaerin actually, Dara noona?” Youngbae starts the topic.

“Nothing, she’s just tired.”

“Really? Because I noticed that before Kiko arrived she was fine.” he continues.

“Well, she was.”

“So, what happened? Be honest.” this time TOP is getting anxious.

Dara, Bom and Minzy exchange glance.

“Just let it go will you? She’s fine now and just let it be..” Bom raise her voice a little bit. She’s only being protective towards Chaerin.

“Enough of this . Jiyong hyung likes her okay. So, please.. let’s co-operate” Seungri finally voice out.

The atmosphere becomes tense. Finally, the assurance that the girls needed but everyone just sit there thinking does it matter now? Because they saw how broken Chaerin was just now.

“I don’t think it matters anymore” Bom mumbles.

“What are you saying noona?”

“I’m saying that, it might not matter to Chaerin anymore after tonight..because…”

“Unnie…..” Minzy who sitting in front of Bom tries to stop her from explaining further and Bom stop as she saw Minzy shakes her head.

“What? Oh come on…..really?” Seungri starts being impatient.

“I don’t think it’s good for Chaerin unnie” Minzy stares at the table

“Wait…….Do you mean that Chaerin also feels the same way?” Daesung look at Bom who is flicking her fringe away from her eyes. Bom just nod.

“Oh my god.. So why are you guys contemplating? Then, let’s get them to be together, plan something so that they become a couple or…..”

“What are we? 12? The least we can do is tell Jiyong about this and the rest is up to them” TOP cuts off Seungri before he can finish his words because he is beginning to sound ridiculous right now.

“I really want to see where this goes and how it ends.” Minzy sigh making everyone divert their attention towards her

 

At Chaerin’s Apartment

Chaerin just finished washing up and is sitting in the living room hugging her knees. She feels cold. She tries to remember what had happened just now and her breathing starts getting heavy again. What is she feeling actually? Jealousy? Betrayal? Defeated? Yup, all of the above. She was jealous when Kiko link her arms around Jiyong. It should’ve been her. She never felt that way if other women are acting friendly towards Jiyong. Just her. May be because she heard everything from A-Z of their relationship. She felt betrayed when she heard their conversation. She thought she’s special, but turns out she’s not. Defeated, definitely. Just look at Kiko, she is so perfect and beautiful compare to her.

She watched her reflection on the sliding door and starts comparing herself with Kiko. Insecurities surround her. ‘Damn it’ her tears roll down once again and put her face on her knees. She stays at that position for quite some time before she stands up. Suddenly, she feels like drinking tonight. She grabs her scarf and car keys and drive to a convenient store that opens 24 hours. She wraps the scarf around her face and walks inside the store as usual and grabs 12 packs of beer and buys 6 sticks of beef jerky. Nobody notices it is CL of 2NE1 who is at the counter. She smiles happily as she drive back home.

*CHHHSSS*

The sound is like music to her ears. Already tipsy from the two shots she had just now she took a sip. She usually doesn’t drink until she got drunk but today, she’ll make an exception since tomorrow is her off day anyways. She wants to forget about everything. Yes, only for tonight. Tonight she will ease her pain. She wants to feel sorry for herself. She wants to get drunk with hopes that in the morning when she wakes up, her feelings will also wash away with. Before she knows it, she’s already drinking her eighth beer. She starts seeing double vision and her mind starts becoming blurry and she starts talking nonsense. Her body is swaying left to right.

“Way to go Chaerin….hikkk” she hiccups. She’s lays her head on the table aren’t able to think clearly and playing with her phone. She scrolls down her phone and squint her eyes and hits speed dial number 3.

*dialling……* then she ends it and laugh. She does it one more time

“Hello?” Jiyong’s voice is on the other line.

She ends the call abruptly.

“Omo omo omo.. he picks up..ahaa” she put her phone on the coffe table abruptly and stare at her phone. Then she heard her door bell ring but she contemplates due to her state. Then she heard it again being pressed and her name being call repeatedly. She stands up with difficulties and walk swaying left and right and she hit the show rack on the way to the door and fall to her .

“Ouch! Damn it” she stood up again and unlock the door.

Jiyong clearly heard some banging inside her house and starts getting concern. He have been waiting in his car under her apartment trying to figure what to say to Chaerin once he sees her but he was surprised when he saw Chaerin’s name on his phone screen just now. He was about to call her back when he received another call but it was cut off immediately and that’s why he rushed to her apartment.

Chaerin open up her door wide clumsily while giggling. There he is. Jiyong, standing in front of her door.

“Oh, I thought Dara unnie come *hikk…Well, well, well…. The mighty Kwon Jiyong has finally showed up” she says while clapping her hand and chuckling. Jiyong stare at the image in front of him.

Chaerin who is wearing an oversized hoodie is clearly drunk because she is reeking with the smell of alcohol and her cheeks are flaming red and her hair is out of place.

“What the hell Chae? Are you drunk?”

“What the hell Chae? Are you drunk?? You think??? Of course I am!!” she laughs and walks back inside swaying left to right while twirling her messy hair. Jiyong invite himself in and close the door behind him. He watch Chaerin who is now sitting on the floor with her head on the coffee table. He divert his attention towards that mess on the table and shakes his head. He move on sitting next to her. She is looking at him.

“How many have you drink?” he look at the remaining untouch beer that Chaerin is about to open and he grab it from her hand quickly.

“Yah!” she then grab another and Jiyong take it from her hand together with rest and keep it to his side. Feeling frustrated she grabs the ones that she already drink and pour it to as if there were still beer in it.

“Yah! Give me back my drink and why are you….here?” she squints her eyes and point his chest with her middle finger.

“Why are you drinking? I thought you’re sick?

She put her index finger on his face circling his eyes, his nose and finally his lips. Chaerin sit up all of a sudden and put her palms on Jiyong’s cheeks and press them tight. She pouts also and look like a blowfish.

"You look funny oppa" she laughs. Jiyong grab her hands and she squints her eyes.

“What are you doing here?” she asks still in the same position.

Jiyong sigh, he didn’t expect her to be in this way, he wanted to settle everything tonight before he’s off to Malaysia for his next concert.

“Yah! Answer me Kwon G-Dragon….hahaha… Kwon G-Dragon.. that’s new *hikk” she slaps his cheeks lightly. Jiyong just let her.

“I come to check on you”

“What? Me? *hikk Why? Kiko’s here, shouldn’t you be entertaining her?” she pull her hands abruptly and starts laughing hysterically.

“You know what’s funny? Me…… I thought I’m special….to you” she climbs up to sit on Jiyong and he is startle by Chaerin bold move. He looks down and see her thigh are exposed and he quickly pull his eyes away trying to calm himself. They are now facing each other and Chaerin move closer to his face but still swaying left and right. His heart beats faster because they are way too close but her breath that smells of alcohol make him realized that this is not her. He put his hands on her waist to support her from falling off to the floor.

“I….don’t like Kiko” she blurted while laughing and Jiyong just stay in silence letting her speak. “Because you like her.” he listens.

“You kissed her” she touch his lips with her delicate finger and slide it down to his neck, his chest and all the way to his navel and Jiyong breath becomes heavy. She twirls her finger around his navel.

“You even slept with her” she whisper to his ears and moves her hips backward and forward slowly pressing her body against his which is enough to make Jiyong loses his mind.

“Chae…. ahh” he groans and tilts his head to the back enjoying the moment.

Suddenly she hit his shoulder and Jiyong get back to his conscience.

“Why?” she said and hiting him non-stop until she fell on his shoulder.

“Why oppa? Why?” she starts sobbing. Jiyong doesn’t know what to do.

They just stay in that position and Jiyong hug her tight.

“No Hunchae, you got it all wrong. It’s you Chae. It always has been you. I care for you. All I wanna do is to be with you.  I like you more than just friends. I want more” Jiyong rubs her back. He doesn’t care. Drunk or not, he’s telling her everything. His heart crumpled upon seeing Chaerin’s tears. All he wants to do right now is to pour his feelings out. Chaerin lifted her head slowly. She looks awful, her hair is everywhere, her eyes are swollen red and her tears are still flowing down her cheeks. She rubs her face roughly.

“No no no no no….I….. like you” she mumble while grabbing his collar. Jiyong stare at Chaerin’s lips after hearing that. His heart are racing.

“I like you yesterday….the day before that…. The day before before that…. But not tonight…. tonight~ I *hikk don’t like you“ Jiyong cups her small face. There’s so many questions he wants to ask but looking at her condition he knows that his effort will be in vain.

“You don’t like me… you like Kiko” she continues.

Jiyong shook his head while she was saying that “That’s not true. All this while, I’ve been meaning to tell you that I care for you. You are the only woman in my heart right now and there’s nobody else. Please.. trust me.." he sigh "I love you Chae” there. He finally said it.

Chaerin lift her head and stare him in the eye. She may be drunk but she’s not that drunk to mistaken what she heard just now.

“Shut up…” she place her head on Jiyong’s chest.

“I love you and I hope you do too..” he whisper in her ears.

“Shut up! I…..” she chocked, Jiyong who is alarmed at that sight knows that she’s going to vomit any moment from now and he quicly try to lift her up but drunk Chaerin is just too heavy and they fell on the floor.

Chaerin is on top of Jiyong and her hand is on the floor supporting her body. Jiyong who is under her starts rubbing his feeling the pain.

“Oppa…..I…” she choked.

“Chaerin, don’t you dare vomit on top of me” he said and quickly move away from her and as soon as he release himself. Chaerin throw up on the floor and Jiyong who is beside her watch the woman who owns his heart just throw up everything she consumed just now. One hand is rubbing her back and the other he used to hold her hair.

He watched her feeling a little bit infuriated “Good Chaerin, good!! Why didn’t you finish all twelve before I come! Aigooo…” he said being sarcastic. The smell is unbearable. He chocked a few times while watching her in that situation. What supposed to end as a romantic night just turn 360 degrees.

After throwing up, Chaerin almost falls on her own vomit before Jiyong grabs her.

“Aigoo~~~ Yah! You almost fell!” he yelled and Chaerin who is in his arm laugh.

“Omo? You made a mess oppa… clean it up!” she said and he rolls his eyes he frowns and shake his head when he spotted remnants of vomit on her side lip.

“You are lucky I’m in love with you” he mumble and carry Chaerin to the wash room.

He put her in the tub and starts tying her hair messily in a messy bun and he sits on the toilet seat clueless on what to do next. She mumbles something while swaying left and right before saying “I love you too…oppa” and passed out.

Jiyong stares 'Did I just heard she says I Love You?’ he stands up and watch her lost in his own thoughts before finally moving towards her and kisses her forehead.

“You drunkard” he said slowly and closes his eyes. He smiles. He stays is in that position for few minutes before he smelled her vomit and frown. He release her and then he crossed his arms.

“Now, what am I going to do with you? Should I undress you? I should, shouldn’t i? well, you're drunk and dirty, so it’s not wrong right?” he questioned himself.

He walks towards her and starts taking off her hoodies but half way, he saw Chaerin’s underwear and he immediately stop. His face redden and he quickly turn around feeling embarassed.

“No no no no!! hell no!! This is too much… I can’t… You!! Why are you drunk!” he takes out his frustration at Chaerin who is clearly unaware of the situation. Still in a deep sleep.

Finally he made a decision.

*dialling….

“Noona, come now….”