All Hail YG!

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

YG’s Office

“The reason why I’m calling all of you here in my office is because of the rumours that I heard been going around here”

The stern look on YG’s face makes everyone in the room silent. Everybody is exchanging glance with each other. BigBang and 2NE1 members are pack in his room. He look at all the faces in front of him with a sharp glance.

“Now tell me, why do you think you’re in this room? Seungri?”

Seungri lift his head up and everyone turn to him. “Ahhh…. Ermm.. is it because of lack of practice and too much having fun?”

“Nope. Minzy?”

“Ah, err… the off day issue?” she just say anything in her mind.

All of them kind of have the idea why they are being called all of a sudden despite their busy schedule. This rarely happens and it might be something big. Something big as in, Jiyong and Chaerin. It has been 5 days since they declared themselves as a couple but nobody knows except for their members and they have sworn secrecy over this among them not to tell a soul. Among the rest of 2NE1 members, Dara was the one who was very excited over this and she even starts to come up with advice how they will be her backup if she wants to go for a date with Jiyong. Bom says that if Jiyong hurt her, she will go to him and hurt him physically and Minzy is the normal one. She’s just happy that they are now more than just a friend.

“Think hard before you answer. Leaders! What do you think is the purpose for me calling you all here?”

Jiyong who is standing at the edge turn to look at TOP beside him “I honestly don’t know, there are no problems arise lately with my group members” he said with confidence. YG nods and turn to face Chaerin who is sitting in front of him signalling for an answer.

“Me too. We do everything accordingly… so I also don’t know” she says calmly.

“Well, I don’t wanna waste your time anymore, so I’ll just get to it. I heard rumours going around that there are some of you here are in a relationship or something like that. I don’t know”

Everybody is maintaining their poker face especially Jiyong and Chaerin. YG pull out a piece of paper and starts reading.

“SunDara, SunSky, Alien Couple, RiRin, PanDara, DaeMin, Daragon, finally, SkyDragon.. so, can anyone explain to me what is this?”

After hearing them, they are whispering and teasing each other with the names. The atmosphere is becoming chaotic with their voice.

“Ohhh~~~~~ that is the name shippers give to couples. Why am I associated with that person?” Seungri points at Chaerin.

“Ewwwwwwww” Chaerin make a face and all of them giggles starting to relax a bit.

“Why? Is there a problem, hyung?” Youngbae asks YG and everybody starts paying attention.

“No…and I want it to stay that way. Especially when Chaerin and Minzy’s dating ban haven’t been lifted off yet, I don’t want anything like this to give negative impact on them” they shifted their attention towards the two maknaes.

“But I don’t think it’s really is a big issue, because fans already view us having family-ish kinda relationship… so it may not be a big of a deal if….let say…..some of us here are in a relationship with each other” Top voicing his opinion and Chaerin’s heart beats faster when she heard Top says that. Everybody keep quiet suddenly, waiting for YG’s response.

YG close his eyes with his fingers on his chin. “Look, I never really mind who you guys are dating as long as you told me before hand for future damage control but if it is among you, then yes. I care. I care so much, that IF I caught any of you in that kind of relationship, then we’ll be meeting here in my office for further discussion. Remember, I have eyes everywhere not only the cctv that been installed in this building” Chaerin froze at what she heard just now. It almost sounds like a threat and nobody dare to say anything when finally Jiyong speaks.

“What kind of discussion?”

“You’ll know when the time comes. Anymore inquiries?” everybody shake their head. “Okay, you can go now except for Jiyong and Chaerin”

The rest were stunned when their leaders were ask to stay. Chaerin slowly turn to look at her members with her puppy dog eyes mouthing “help me” but of course all of them can just give her strength from a far before exiting the room. Chaerin caught Seungri who is mouthing to her that seems like “this time you’ll die” and start laughing without any voice coming out. Chaerin bite her lips and relax her expression when she faces back towards YG. Jiyong calmly move next to her without any anxiety written on his face.

“This made quite a stir” YG show them several pictures of them in the fashion show for Seoul Fashion Week few months ago. The pictures show they were whispering, laughing and being close together. That were months before they are in a relationship. They exchange looks and stare at the picture. Chaerin remembers that during that time, Jiyong was already being weird towards her and she smile inside reminiscing that moment.

“People speculate that you guys might be dating, what are you going to do about it?” he continues.

“You can’t be serious hyung? Really? Are you going to take it seriously?” Jiyong says while laughing. Chaerin laugh along with Jiyong but YG doesn’t seem amuse about it at all and they stop.

“Like I said, Chaerin’s dating ban haven’t been lifted off yet. Yes, I’m serious.”

Chaerin stay silent as she don’t know what to say and Jiyong is sitting with his elbow to his knees and his palm on his chin looking very relaxed compared to her who is stiff in her position.

“Then, let just show them that we’re close. Let’s feed the shippers. If that’s what they want, and it’s better that she’s associated to me than any other male artist that I’m sure will create bigger scandals right?” Jiyong turn to glance at Chaerin pretending to ask for her approval.

“I was thinking the opposite” says YG.

“Oh, come on hyung~ besides, people kinda like it” Jiyong smile playfully towards YG and he just shakes his head and smile a little.

“Why do I feel like you read stuff about SkyDragon and liking it?” YG teases Jiyong and Chaerin turns red.

“Hyung~ she’s like the hottest girl right now, it is an honour” he turn his gaze to Chaerin and she’s avoiding his eye contact.

“Yah, Chaerin~ are you blushing? Why are you so stiff? YG teasing her.

“Nothing.. this conversation is too weird.. that’s all” she fix her hair to the back of her ear and bit her lower lips. Jiyong smile because he knows she’s embarrassed.

After further discussion with YG, they finally agree to act as usual, "Try not to draw anymore attention" was his exact words just now.

Chaerin and Jiyong leave the room together and enter the elevator. In the elevator, Jiyong and Chaerin are making eye contact. They are standing facing each other and Chaerin look away from his piercing gaze. The past five days has been surprisingly dull, there’s no interaction aside from sending texts and video calling but that’s it. There is an awkward silence surrounding them and finally they arrive at the third floor where Chaerin have to exit to the recording studio.

“I’m going, talk to you later?” Chaerin addresses to him.

“It’s, see you later. Wait for my text” he smiles.

“Okay oppa” she bite her lips.

Before exiting the elevator, Jiyong able to brush Chaerin’s fingers with his and make her fluster. Jiyong chuckles as he watched the elevator door close in front of him. If he could, he would straight away hug her but due to the CCTV he had to control himself.

 

In Teddy’s Studio

“Unnieeee!!!! You’re alive!” said Minzy running to her and Chaerin chuckles. She’s content now being with her members. She look around searching for Teddy, but he’s not here yet then she runs towards Dara who is sitting on the couch and burry her head on her lap.

“Yahh!! Aigooo~” Dara pat her head “Was it that bad??”

Chaerin lift her head and starts telling them what happened in YG’s room from beginning till the end and when she’s finished, Bom straight away laugh.

“Why unnieeee??” Chaerin pout.

“Haha I can see your boyfriend is taking advantage over the whole SkyDragon thing” Bom now moving to Minzy’s side while hugging and resting her head on Minzy’s shoulder.

“He totally is!!” Dara nudge Chaerin.

“So what? Just pretend that we’re close right? It’s nothing~ everybody see the tightness of our ‘family’ so I don’t think it’s a big deal~” Chaerin remain cool.

“Ohhh~ our leader is so cool~~” Minzy grin.

“What do you mean pretend Chae? You ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!” Bom squeal at her.

 “Who is in a relationship?” everybody froze and immediately turn to look at the door. Teddy is standing there while reading a piece of paper in his hand. Everybody remain silent.

“Look, I’m just gonna pretend that I didn’t heard anything” he winks “now let’s continue what we need to finish” he pass the paper to Chaerin smiling suspiciously and she wonders whether he listen to their conversation just now or not. The rest of the girls exchange glance and one by one starts entering the recording studio to work on their new single ‘Falling in Love’

 

Jiyong’s Apartment

He arrived at his place feeling tired. He’s so exhausted right now and all he wants to do is just take a long nap. He arrived from Malaysia few days ago but he hasn’t had a chance to meet his girlfriend and it’s frustrating. There’s just too much on his plate lately. His concert and his new album. His days are filled with practice, practice and more practice. But tonight he wants to do something special. He will invite her to his place and hang out just the two of them. He smile.

To: My Bad Girl

4.38p.m: Chae~ come to my place tonight.

He waited and waited for reply, but none. He thought maybe she’s busy with work and he walk to his kitchen opening the fridge. Empty, except for few bottles of beer and mineral water. He rolls his eyes.

“So, what you going to feed her, stupid~ empty plates?” he whined himself and grab his car keys. He drive to the nearest supermarket and wore his hoodie on top of his cap for disguise. Looking at his reflection on the rear mirror he feels unsatisfied with his look and he put on his sunglass. After contemplating for a while, he step out his vehicle and starts grabbing cooking ingredients for spaghetti and he checked his phone and there’s still no sign of her text. He sighed and pays all the things and drives back to his place.

He arrived at his place and left all of the groceries on the counter. He feels so tired and move his way to couch to rest. He check his phone one more time and there’s still no sign of Chaerin. He sighed and set his alarm at 7p.m and goes to nap.

“Oppa~ oppa~”

Jiyong rolls to his side, he thought he heard a voice. Then he feels someone nudging his shoulder and he open his eyes.

“Jingyo oppa~~~~~” Chaerin call out and Jiyong roll to his back and he sees the person he longed for is standing in front of him. Still confuse, Jiyong rub his eyes for a few times then he sit up.

“Chaerinnie?”

“It’s me~ I ring the bell few times but you didn’t answer so I enter using the code and saw you were sleeping” she explained.

“Oh~ Damn! What time is it?”

“It’s 9 something, why? You have to be somewhere?” she asked.

Jiyong brush his face abruptly “Damn! I was supposed to cook for us”

She chuckles “Done oppa~ I arrived at 8 something just now and it’s all set, I saw the ingredients on the table and I thought that you prepared that for tonight. I was cooking like crazy behind there and you still deep in your sleep, you must be so tired” she grab his fingers and lead him to the dining room where it is all set and ready. He watched her in awe. He move closer to her and pull her waist towards him and hug her.

"Finally, you cook for me" he whispered and she just smile. “What took you so long?” he says after he release her.

“Just finished recording our single oppa, sorry” she pouts. Jiyong pinch her cheeks and smell the food. he feels hungry because he haven't eat the whole day.

“Let’s eat” he pulls out a chair for her and grab two plates from the cabinet. He served her first before himself and after that he sits beside Chaerin. They starts eating and sharing stories like usual couple do. To Chaerin, it almost feels like a dream, before this she could only imagine this in her sleep and Jiyong on the other hand never would’ve expected that he would do something like this with Chaerin.

"Yah! You really are a baby.. your mouth is dirty" he said wiping the side of her lips and she frown unsatisfied by his action. It's not like in the movies where the hero romantically wipes the heroin's lips. Jiyong shows no expression and he even whine at her.

"Oppa, can't you do it like in the movies...?" she rolls her eyes.

"Your mind is corrupted by those romantic stuff that you watch and read. Stop" he says and continue eating. She stick her toungue out to Jiyong when he's not looking and continue to eat. Deep down inside, Jiyong feels blissful spending time with her like this and he just smile. 

After they are done with their meal, Jiyong help to clean up and take Chaerin to his room.

“What is this?? I’m not going in there!” Chaerin stop behind him.

“What?” Jiyong asks innocently

“There… you bringing me to your room. Why?” she said crossing her arms while looking at him feeling suspicious.

He roll his eyes “You really do have a dirty mind Chae, what? If a boy takes a girl to his room, is it always going to be about ‘that’ stuff?”

“Duhhhhh~~unless you’re gay” she joked.

“What? It’s not that, I promise.” He force Chaerin to enter his room by pulling her hand while Chaerin stubbornly doesn’t want to move. When they finally enter his room, she is surprised. His room is clean and tidy but that’s not what she focused on. His room has a veranda and the moonlight is shining to his room directly. It is so bright that they don’t have to switch on the light. As soon as she step outside, she can see the magical Han River with the moon’s reflection and her hair is blown by the breeze. She closes her eyes absorbing the wonderful atmosphere.

“This feel wonderful oppa” she mumbles with her eyes closed. Then she feels something on her neck. She touches it and it is a necklace.

“Glad you liked it” Jiyong whisper to her ears and she turn around to look at him. The moonlight radiates on his face and she just spellbound by it.

“What is this?” she ask moving her fingers to touch the necklace.

“I was supposed to give you that during your party, but you know what happened. It’s a necklace with our initial, C and J. it’s nothing but I hope u like it. It’s…you know… simple…but…” he stutter.

Chaerin lean forward to give him a peck on his cheek. “I love it oppa”  and she hug him. he doesn’t have to give him anything but Chaerin is feeling really special right now. She feel loved by Jiyong.

“Oppa, what about YG?”

“What about him?” Jiyong caress her head.

“I don’t think he’ll be happy if he knows what’s going on between us”

“You can’t prevent love Chae. Even if you’re one of the most successful man in entertainment industry” he chuckles and held her cheek.

“We still need to be careful” she looks worried. Of course, if he can, he wants to announce to everyone that they are in a relationship but it's too complicated.

“Okay, don’t worry. I just need you to do me a favour. Stop being so y. You’re attracting unnecessary attention from male idols.”

“Omo, but how?? y is my middle name~” she teases him.

“Really Chae? You have no idea how I am if I get jealous. This is just a reminder” he told her clearly while gazing into her eyes.

“You yourself say not too long ago that men are afraid of getting close to me because I’m surrounded by you guys, so you don’t have to worry. I’m the one who supposed to say these kind of things to you” she points on his chest.

“Just say yes Chae” he rolls his eyes.

“No, because this is who I am oppa, you just have to accept me as I am.. because if I say yes and tomorrow you see me in something revealing, your blood pressure will rise up and you will get a heart attack” she chuckles.

Jiyong sigh and move away from her. He jumps on his bed and sink his head. Chaerin smile at his childish behaviour and move to sit beside him.

“Yah oppa~ You’re acting like a kid” she slaps Jiyong’s feet lightly but there’s no reaction.

“Oppaaaaaaa~~~~~” she pull the hem of his shirt but still no reaction.

"If you're acting this way, i'm going back home" she threaten, but he still doesn't move.

Chaerin feeling frustrated gather her courage and throws away her awkwardness and climb to his back. She hug him from behind and she can feel him flinching startled by her sudden behaviour. She smile and lay her head to his neck and whisper to his ear “Oppa~”

Suddenly Jiyong roll to his back and it’s Chaerin’s turn to be shocked. She is now sitting on top of him and when she realize, she tries to move from that position but Jiyong grab her waist turning her to her back and now the position is reversed.

“What did you say just now?” he smirked. Their position is really inappropriate where Chaerin is trapped in between his legs. One arm is around her waist and the other is holding her right arm up.

“Oppa, let me go~” she begged while trying to release herself. She feels like she could die of this feeling right now. She can feel the heat surround them even though the cold breeze blowing into the room.

“I don’t want to” he murmured to her ears and start kissing her neck.

“Oppa…stop” she groans but her action shows otherwise.

Jiyong brush her hair and start kissing her jawline. Chaerin let out a sigh and pull Jiyong closer to him. He took it as a positive sign and he move his thumb to her lips while watching Chaerin clearly enjoying his touch. As he about to execute his next move…..

*ding dong ding dong.

They heard the doorbell being pressed over and over again and Chaerin who is shocked quickly pushed him to the side.

“Damn! I’m going to kill that person!” he said feeling angry towards the person who rang his bell just now.

Just who could it be……