The End

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

YG is staring at Jiyong. Chaerin is now restless in her seat. She didn’t expect Jiyong to tell YG about this. They haven’t even talk about this matter and Jiyong just blurt it out. But Chaerin noticed that Jiyong is now feeling a little bit nervous by the way he tapping his feet on the floor.

“Ehem…” YG clear his throat and closes his eyes while his fingers are placed on his chin with one arm wrap around his body.

“It’s all me. I’m the one who make the move. Reprimand me, not Chaerin. I know her dating ban haven’t been lifted off yet, but I still make a move on her.” Jiyong finishes his sentence and lean back to his seat.

“You’re going to London Jiyong” YG finally speak after torturing them with his stare.

Chaerin look at YG in disbelief “Oppa going to London?? Why? As a punishment for him because we’re an item?” YG kept quiet and start flipping through the papers in front of him. Chaerin suddenly outburst when she see YG was about to continue his words.

“But president… What is wrong with this? We cannot force ourselves to not be attracted towards each other. And it’s not him alone. I was also the one who is in the wrong. Yes, I screw up the agreement but we’ve been discreet about the whole thing. Even within the company we’re being professional. Please, president give us a chance. We will not do anything stupid that will tarnish your image or ours. Please~” Chaerin finishes off her sentence with her standing from her seat. Jiyong grab her hand gesturing her to sit down but Chaerin pull off her hand abruptly staring at YG for compassion.

YG flinched a little bit with her sudden outburst before continuing flipping through the papers.

“You’re going to the Style Icon on the red carpet with Soo Hyuk right? I see here it stated that 2NE1 performance supposed to be a secret. Have you guys start practicing?” YG words seems to them as if he didn’t hear anything they say just now.

Feeling a little bit embarrassed, Chaerin slowly sit back to her chair while glancing at Jiyong. he shrugged his shoulder unable to interpret YG’s behaviour.

“Ji, London was your idea right? You wanted to film your m/v there. The reason why I called you both is to update with your work. So, Ji, I approved London. If I’m not mistaken Sky and Skrillex is coming here to work with you. Sky is coming tomorrow night, right? London will be happening after that. Chaerin, on your plate, there will be, the award show, Skrillex, Supermatch, Do uou love me and I want to have a meeting by this week about the filming of your m/v. There seems to be a problem. Anyways, do you have any comments?”

Puzzled by YG’s reaction, they just shakes their head not knowing what to respond.

“Ok, good, now go. Make me proud” he said and wave his hand without lifting his attention from the papers in front of him.

Both stand up and make way to the door.

“By the way, keep on being low profile about your relationship. I don’t want any rumours to surface at least before the dating ban is lifted and I don’t want it to affect your work performance should anything happen in the future”

The leaders stop and turn around to look at YG who is now looking at both of them.

“This doesn’t mean I’m okay with you guys dating before her dating ban is lifted. No hanging out with just the two of you in public, keep yourself out of trouble and especially no romantic behaviour inside the company. I don’t want your juniors to learn having secret relationship like you guys” he pointed his pen to both of them while he speaks and unknowingly both of them were holding hands.

“What did I say about physical contact?” he stare at their hands. Upon hearing his words, Jiyong and Chaerin quickly releases each other’s hand.

“If you still remember, when the time comes we will be talking about stuff if things like this happens. Well, it has arrived and that was what I want to say to both of you. I watch both of you grow in front of me for god sake. Of course I can sense something is up with the two of you and to remind you also, I have cctv all around this building. So I know about your secret meetings and all. Try to be more careful in the future. Now go. Make me proud and don’t do anything stupid.”

Both of them froze listening to his speech and Chaerin blushed remembering how they secretly meet at places they thought were ‘blindspots’ for the cctv. Boy, were they wrong.

“What?” YG look at them who is still not budging.

“Thank you….thank you so much!! I love you hyung!” Jiyong bows repeatedly followed by Chaerin beside him.

“Yeah….yeah… now go~!” YG couldn’t hide his smile and flashes them a bright smile enough to erased all the anxiety within them. Both of them quickly exit his room.

YG can clearly hear Jiyong squealing and Chaerin giggling outside his room. “Kids…” he smile and shakes his head. How can he missed it? They all grow up in front of his eyes, it’s impossible to not notice about it. He is still waiting for the other two to confess to him. Top and Bom. He continues smiling and shakes his head.

 


 

“Oh my god oppa! Look at my hands! They’re still shaking!” Chaerin show her shaky hands in front of Jiyong but he just smile watching his girlfriend.

“What?” Chaerin noticed he is smiling since they got out from YG’s office. “Don’t tell me you’ve turn cuckoo oppa~” she teases him but he is still smiling and it is starting to make her uneasy.

“My place, tonight?” Jiyong whisper to her after getting off the elevator.

“Me and the girls planned to go bowling tonight oppa~ we’ve planned since last week”

“Well, I’ll meet you afterwards~”

“Aren’t you like…bored seeing me every day?” Jiyong stop walking suddenly making Chaerin bump his back. “Ouch~~~ oppaaaa!”

“What did you say just now?” Jiyong turn to face Chaerin.

Chaerin flinched to the side, realizing that her words just now might offend Jiyong. She try to let it pass and says cutely “Did I say something wrong?”

“I….urggghhhh~ why do you have to make that face?? Makes me wanna eat you.. and… don’t say anything stupid like just now ever again. Clear?” Jiyong turn around and start walking to the studio when suddenly Chaerin grab the hem of his shirt, stopping him. She face him and Jiyong raised his eyebrow to her.

“Okay oppa…Sorry” Chaerin throw a big smile overflow with cuteness towards Jiyong making him bite his lips.

“That…..all of that…. don’t show it to anybody else..” he push her lightly to the side before continuing his speech “….and I would definitely make tonight happen….” He then continue to make his way to the studio, leaving Chaerin heart race up and blush.

“Aren’t you coming?” he turn back when he realized his girlfriend is still at the corridor.

“No….i’ll search for the girls…”

“So….tonight then?”

“We’ll see…”

“Seriously?”

Chaerin smirk and ignore Jiyong by heading to the staircase

“Yah… Lee Chaerin! I don’t care… I’ll wait for you!”

Chaerin continue to fade from his sight while giggling. She definitely can’t wait for tonight to come.

 


 

“Chaerinnie!!!! Can you be quick please?? The bowling place is going to close soon… urggghhhh!!” Bom yell at Chaerin who is taking longer time then usual.

“Yes, uniieee~~ wait….wait… I just…. I can’t decide…. To wear this…or this?” Chaerin comes out from her room in her underwear covered by black sweatshirt. In her hands there are two black shorts. she lift both and show it to her members.

“What??? You’re stressing over this? I’m going to hit you!” Bom cross her arms and pout.

“What?? What?” Chaerin is clueless.

“Both look the same” Minzy roll her eyes.

“Yeah,,, but…. This is Chrome Hearts and this is Hudson” the three girls look at her in disbelief and right then, Chaerin realized how absurd she sound. She must have been really nervous about meeting Jiyong tonight and she doesn’t know why.

“Yeah, I sound stupid..”

“You think??” Bom squealed.

“Okay… let’s go!” she throw the Hudson short on the couch and wiggle herself into that tight y black pants over her honey thighs.

“Why are you even stressed about clothes? If it’s Dara then it makes sense…” Bom joked earning laughter from all of them in the elevator.

“Yahhh~~” Dara squint her eyes and Bom hug her cutely.

Minzy link her arm with Chaerin and look at her “Unnie~~~ spilll~~~”

“What??” Chaerin pretending not to know what she is talking about

“Oh come on~~~” Dara move to her side and link her arm with Chaerin as well. Both girls lay their heads on her shoulders trying to annoy her.

“Unnie help..” Chaerin look at Bom.

“I’m going to hug you from the front if you don’t start talking”

“God! You guys are annoying…fineeeeeee! Lemme go~~~” Chaerin pout and both Dara and Minzy move to Bom’s side to have a clear view of their y leader.

“Did you guys have ?” Bom start and Dara slap her shoulder lightly. “What?? We’re old enough…” Bom says nonchalantly.

“Oh my gawddd… so inappropriate~” Chaerin blushed and her ears starts to become red.

“Did you guys talk over things?” Dara questioned her. she already told the rest of the girls about the whole thing when Youngbae called him and told her that Haejin is out of the picture.

“Yeah….we did…”

“So??”

“So…..everything’s cool now… but Dara unnie.. if anything happen like this in the future, don’t leave me hanging okay…”

“Heck! Us too!! It’s been a long time since pull someone’s hair” Bom clenched her fist and roll up her sleeves making everyone laugh.

“Yeah…you all laugh all you want.. I have a strong punch! You guys know I used to play softball right?” the girls laugh even louder and with that they arrived at the ground floor. They ride with Dara and will be meeting with Yanggeng at the bowling alley together with Lee Sagan and some of the dancers.

“You spend the night with Jiyong right? How was it?” Bom still can’t stop questioning Chaerin about it.

“Yah unnie!! Stop….. don’t corrupt my innocent sister~” Chaerin said and cover both of Minzy’s ear with her palms. Dara who is driving can’t stop giggling and Bom is not helping with her jokes and constant teasing to Chaerin.

“Then, I’ll take that as a yes. You guys did have ~”

“Unnie!!” both Chaerin and Minzy yell at Bom.

“What? Oh come on~~ Mingkki ah…you should have a little knowledge about this okay so you can prepare yourself for the future…. And you too Dara….for Youngbae…”

“Yahhh~~~!!!!” Dara squeal making the rest in the car to laugh at her.

“You have no filter, unnie~” Chaerin said jokingly to Bom.

“I have with Tabi almost every week~~”

“OH MY GAWDDDDDD MY EARRRR!!!!” Chaerin yelled while the other two squealed and Bom just laugh seeing her members behaviour.

They continue their journey with lots of teasing and laughing. Chaerin throw her gaze outside the car window. She almost forgot how to smile these past few weeks and looking around, she knows even though in the future Jiyong and her relationship doesn’t work out, she will always have them around beside her and that make her feel content.

 


 

“What took you girls so long?” Yanggeng welcome them with constant nagging saying that Perriot Strike is about to close and they only have like 30 minutes to play.

“Yah….we girls have lots to manage.. we wanna look pretty okay…” Bom link her arms with Chaerin and wink. Chaerin rest her head on Bom’s shoulder while walking to the bowling alley followed by Dara and Minzy whom are chatting behind them.

The rest of the group are there, chaotic with their loud cheer. They greeted each other and Chaerin keep looking around to find that one person who keep on texting her that he will come and kidnap her from tonight’s event.

“He’s not here..”

Chaerin turn to sit next to Yanggeng who has his hand wrap around Sagan’s waist. “Who?”

“Jiyong… You’re trying to locate him but he’s not here… he’s with Teddy..”

“I’m not looking for him!” Chaerin was taken aback by Yanggeng.

“Yeah, right…. I’m not only your stylist and close friend.. but I’m his close friend too. So, don’t put that ‘we-don’t-have-any-romantic-feelings bull on me.” Yanggeng sip on his soda and Chaerin rolls her eyes.

‘So, everybody knew then…and everybody try to keep it down low…’ she then smile to herself before being yelled by Dara to hurry up and prepare for the game.

The girls are having the time of their life playing the last 30 minutes before they end the day. They were taking photographs of each other, laughing and teasing with the rest. It is the best feeling for Chaerin. This is what makes her happy, to be able to laugh and play like normal people do is important, not only for her but for the rest of the girls as well. This feeling right here is what reminds them of there are life other than the one they are living right now. Chaerin sit down on her seat enjoying herself watching the rest while smiling.

“Baby~” Chaerin feel someone whisper to her ear and immediately turn her face towards the voice. It’s Jiyong’s. Their faces are only inches apart. Chaerin stays in her position enjoying the view of her handsome boyfriend and smile. Jiyong waste no time and quickly peck her lips making her caught of guard.

“Omo!!! My eyes!!!!” Minzy yelled and Chaerin quickly blush and push Jiyong away from her. He smirk and move to sit next to Chaerin.

“Maknae! Get used to it!” Jiyong then look at Chaerin with loving eyes with his elbow rested on his knees.

“Oppa~ Mingkki is my maknae, you can’t talk to her like that” Chaerin says with her aegyo and Minzy just sit in front of the couple watching them being playful towards each other. It was shocking to her when she knew about the “Haejin’s” case. Anger, helpless is what she felt during that time.

“Oh? Is that so?” Jiyong raise his eyebrow to Chaerin.

“Yes so~” Chaerin continue to show her charm.

“Omo omo omooooo~~~~~ we’ll be diagnose with diabetes if you guys continue to talk like this” Bom said.

The couple turn around to their realization that almost all of their friends are gathering in front of them making Chaerin blush even more.

“Oh, we have audience~” Jiyong pull Chaerin closer to his side by her waist but she refused to do so making them look comical in front of their friends. Everyone laugh at the sight and suddenly Jiyong grabs Chaerin hands and stand up.

“Can I kidnap her?” He said in front of Chaerin’s sisters, Yanggeng and Sagan. He actually directed the question to Bom. Even though Chaerin is the leader, Bom is the oldest and everyone knows how protective she is towards her members especially the maknaes.

“Why?” as expected, Bom question Jiyong.

“What do you mean why noona? I wanna spend time with my girl” Jiyong tighten his grip and look at Chaerin “Say something will you” he usher to Chaerin but she only bite her lip.

“Well, if the rest okay with it…I”

“Say yes!” Jiyong cut off Bom before she finishes making the rest giggles at his behaviour. Minzy and Dara both nod.

“Chae…you? you want to go with him? or you want to stay here with your beloved sisters?” Bom teases Chaerin making her pout.

“I guess if you put it that way…. i… guess… then I’ll…”

“Hahahaa!!! GO! I don’t want to hear what you were about to say, someone might have a broken heart” Bom giggle and Jiyong quickly wave at them happily eager to get out of that place.

“Oppa! I wanna have proper goodbye first~~” she pull her hand from Jiyong and go to her members and hug them one by one and move to Yanggeng and the rest of the dancers, while Jiyong is following her lead from behind like a lost puppy.

Finishing with her member again, Chaerin then follow the anxious Jiyong to exit the place. They are walking quite far from each other to avoid any unnecessary attention though luckily for them, it is quite late so there’s nobody watching them except for the attending of Perriot who does not really attract their interest. Probably because they have seen and attend so many celebrities, it become a normal scene for them.

“Where are we heading oppa?” Chaerin try to sound as normal as possible when they are in his luxurious Lamborghini.

“My place” he pinches her cheeks and smile before focusing back on the road.

Suddenly Chaerin moves closer towards him and link her arms with his while resting her head on his shoulder. Jiyong who is fluttered by his girlfriend sudden cute gesture shifted a little bit, moving closer to her and rested his head on hers.

“My baby is tired?”

“No.. Chaerinnie misses her Jingyo oppa” she stretches out her hands to intertwine with his fingers.

Jiyong smile and drive even faster to reach their destination. He love it when she show this side of her behaviour.

Finally they arrived and Jiyong park at his spot. Before turning off his engine, he turn to look at his girlfriend and smile.

“Chae….”

Chaerin look at his gaze but it’s just too much for her to handle and as usual she closes his eyes with her palms and giggle to cover up her shyness.

“Babe...~” Jiyong grab her fingers and continue to give her a piercing stare.

“Stop it~ no wonder you have millions of fan girls obsessing over you.,” she pouts.

“I only need one….and it’s you.”

“Omo….so corny~” she laugh and slap his chest lightly.

Jiyong surprise her with a sweet kiss on her lips “I’m serious… even when the world doesn’t need me anymore, I just wish you’ll be there by my side…”

There was a silent moment before Chaerin continue her words “I will always be your number one as long as you want me too…” she kisses him back.

“We need to go to my place, fast” he bite his lips and wink at Chaerin.

“You just killed it!” Chaerin rolls her eyes.

“Kill what?”

“The feel….” Jiyong laugh and urges to her to exit the vehicle.

They arrived in his apartment. Chaerin love the smell of his apartment, fresh, as what she always say to him “it’s so Jiyong” whatever that means.

Jiyong immediately take Chaerin in his arms and put his arms around her waist facing her to him.

“Oppa” she whisper and Jiyong pin her on the wall.

“Hmm...” his eyes are indicating something that Chaerin knows exactly what it means.

“Can’t….”

“Can’t what?”

“Can’t do….it”

“Says who?” Jiyong pressed hard on her and she pushes him away.

“No….. I’m on my period~”

“Wait….what??? there’s nothing this morning?” Jiyong is back to his conscience.

“just this evening….” She smirk.

“Damn you period!” Jiyong joked.

“Gosh….you bring me just to…. You’re so unbelievable!” Chaerin pouts and sit down on his couch.

“No. yah!! Who do you think I am? You’re more than that babe, but if we can have “extra curricular” activities, it would be a bonus” Jiyong sit down beside Chaerin and laugh at his own joke earning a playful slap on his arm from Chaerin. She snuggle to his side in his arm while Jiyong is laying with one arm at the back of his head and the other one is caressing her head.

“Oppa…. I want to show you something~” Chaerin take out her phone and starts to play a video.

It is a video of both of them with background music from Bruno Mars-Runaway.

“Oh my god! What is this? why are you like this?” Jiyong laugh but he grab the phone from his girlfriend’s hand and look at the pictures that she had compile while Chaerin on her side is nagging to him about how she stayed up for almost 2 nights in a row just to make the video. She even googled the how to’s on making the video. Jiyong is focusing on the video and ignoring Chaerin.

Seeing all the pictures, it was pictures since even before they become an item. From the very first pictures they take together, places they been together. The Bukhan mountain where they went together just the both of them. All of it brings back memories. Although the video is very sloppy where sometimes the pictures is overlapping and being cropped too much, he couldn’t help the tears forming in his eyes. When it ended, Jiyong wrapped his arms around Chaerin and squeeze her tight.

“Op……oppaaaa…. I can’t breath… uhuk uhuk….” Chaerin try to release herself

“I’m sorry…” his voice went low and Chaerin lift her head only to see Jiyong is wiping the tear from the corner of his eyes.

“Oppa~ was it that bad?” Chaerin now is on top of Jiyong.

“No…silly” he chuckles and wrap his arm around her waist “that is the best thing someone ever did for me.

“But, it’s bad…. I showed it to the girls and they were laughing at my bad editing skills. Tskkk…. I know nothing about this whole technology thingy and Dara unnie and Minzy only gave me like 5 minutes tutorial….i swear.. I wa…”

Her sentence was cut off by Jiyong’s tender kiss on her lips.

“I love it…. That’s all that matters right?” he smile and Chaerin rest her head to the side of his head.

“Oppa~~ don’t ever leave me on the side, okay?”

“I promise I won’t Chae~ and I need you to promise me something too..”

“What?”

“Don’t ever talk to any male idols… I can’t stand it~”

“Seriously?? Mood killer!” Chaerin sit on top of Jiyong and start tickling him.

“No, Chae!!! You know I’m ticklish!! Stop!!! Or we’ll fall~~~”

Right after he said that, they fell down on the floor.

“Ouch~~~~~” Chaerin pouts and rub her behind while Jiyong hurriedly move to her.

“Did you hit your head??”

“No!!!”

“Why are you yelling? It’s your fault….”

“Gimme ice cream!” Chaerin pout and Jiyong lift her off the floor.

“My baby is having mood swing on her period”

Chaerin just roll her eyes while Jiyong drag her to the kitchen counter. He opened the fridge and turn back to look at Chaerin.

“Heee….there’s no icecream.” He scratches his head and smile cutely to Chaerin.

“Whattttttt??”

“Waittttt!!! Here you go….” He gave her a chocolate which manages to bring a smile on her face.

“Gosh….you make me go crazy~” Jiyong said and Chaerin give him a piercing stare “…in a good way~” he continues and Chaerin smile satisfy.

“I love you~” she reached out and kisses him over the counter.

“I love you more Chaerinnie~” he smile.

 


 

OH MY GOD!

It ended... huhu... yes...

i'm sorry for the late update.. it's almost the end of the semester.

i'm sorry if the ending is not up to your expectation. :(

i am going to miss all of you readers.. but to those of you whom are curious of my next project.. it's going to be a lot different from this one. but it's still gonna be about skydragon!!

Thank you once again for reading my fanfic.

i promise i will write another story.

i love you all!!

till we meet again..

maybe i'm gonna make a sequel on this...lol...

 

SPAZZ MOMENTS!!!

DID YOU GUYS SAW THE AOM VID WHERE CL KISSED GD??

OKAY I'M GOING TO STAND UNDER COLD SHOWER AFTER THIS..

MY HEART WERE RACING AND I AM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GAHDDDDDD...

OK END.

LOL...