Singapore

Voice Out and Don't Hold Back

 

“What are you watching?” Chaerin turn to look at Minzy who is giggling since they enter the vehicle looking at her phone.

“Yah, she’s been that way all morning, I don’t know what she’s doing on her phone” Bom looking at Minzy who is sitting in front of her.

The girls are on the way to the airport for the Singapore concert. Looking stylish as usual with minimal makeup on. They are so lucky they have stylists who understand their character. Thanks to them, they manage to locate their own individual style.

“Watch this… I went on youtube to find about SkyDragon and I cannot stop! Haha, it is so amusing..” she puts her phone in the middle where everybody can see. Bom and Dara whom are sitting behind move to the centre to have a look.

“Omo, this was when…? 2NE1TV right? Oh my gawwwdddd!!! Look at my hair!!” Bom squeal and they all laugh.

“Oh my gawddd…our faces without makeup is so dull… hul~ you guys look pretty but I’m the worst” Chaerin stare at her bare face while shaking her head.

“Baby Rin~ you’re just saying things like that, so people will compliment you right?” Dara .

“Yahhhh~~~~~~ how do you know??” Chaerin replied and they all laugh. “Oh! By the way, last night, something weird happened..” she continues.

They all pay attention when Chaerin starts to tell them everything that had happened last night. All of them are listening and their expression change and nobody say anything.

“Well?” Chaerin ask them after she finished telling them the whole encounter with Kris last night.

Bom take a glance at Dara before she speaks “Hmm.. don’t tell Jiyong about this”

“Why?” Chaerin looks puzzled with their reaction.

“Duhh~ because, you spent the whole night having meal and doing something romantic with another guy??”

“Unnie, I didn’t feel anything romantic last night, besides, it’s not like I planned beforehand to meet him” Chaerin feels like she’s been accused of something and she doesn’t like the feeling.

“Pudong-ah, what Bom tries to say is that, no matter what the reason is, a guy, or to be specific, Jiyong will only think of it as a date. Regardless if it is a coincidence or not” Dara notice her tone changed just now and Chaerin is offended.

“Yeah, but the way unnie said it, it’s as if I’m cheating on the Dragon” she look out the window. For her, she did nothing wrong last night and it only happens once.

“That’s not what I mean Chae…” Bom try to persuade her but Chaerin just keep quiet. The silence is unbearable to the other two members.

“Sorry if I offend you dear” Bom hug Chaerin from behind the seat and Chaerin respond to her hug holding Boms arm.

Minzy smile looking at them, she remembers the time she was sulking when Chaerin told her she can’t follow the dancers to a party, because she is a minor. She didn’t understand back then and thought that Chaerin will be the most understanding since she’s the most open minded among all of them. She refused to talk with her after that, it goes on for hours and she locked herself in her room. Finally, when she got out of her room. There she was with Bom and Dara, throwing a ‘dorm’ party, they called, for her. Chaerin becomes the DJ for the night and dance with her to persuade her. She put her poker face on for a while but she was so moved that she end up crying while hugging her saying sorry.

“Unnie~ you hurt me here here here!” Chaerin points her chest repeatedly while saying it with her aegyo. Chaerin can never stay mad at her girls. They are her family and she understood that Bom means well, but she’s being sensitive because she knows she will never do anything like that to the man that she love.

“Aiggooooo~~ I’m sorry baby Rin~~” Bom continue hugging her tightly.

Seeing her sisters already make up, Minzy blurted out, “oh, by the way, I know who did Top oppa bring to YG the other day.”

Bom quickly turn her attention to Minzy “It’s a girl. I think she is an actress. I heard from Lee Hi yesterday because she pass by Top oppa in the lobby during that time.”

Bom expression changes when she heard that. “Who is the actress?”

“I don’t know unnie~~” Minzy reply. Dara notice the change in Bom’s face and nudge her while mouthing. “You okay?”

She shrugged and smile awkwardly. The other two girls didn’t realize of what’s happening behind them and continue doing their stuff. Dara makes eye contact with Bom. Indeed, there’s something that Bom haven’t told the rest of the girls except for Dara.

 


 

After a while, they reach the airport. The girls get out from the vehicle one by one and starts walking to the entrance. Fans are shouting, taking pictures and asking for their photograph. They smile and wave at them but couldn’t stop to give them autograph because they are already late. When they reached inside the airplane they straight away go to business class and go to their own seats. Before switching off her phone, Chaerin managed to send her boyfriend texts.

To: Jiyong Oppa

8.36a.m: Start counting the time, I’ll be there soon. Will be flying in few minutes :)

To: My Bad Girl

8.37a.m: K

To: Jiyong Oppa

8.38a.m: ‘K’ is my thing oppa. It’s copyright!!

To: My Bad Girl

8.39a.m: K

To: Jiyong Oppa

8.40a.m: Tsk. Switching off my phone now.

Chaerin switch off her phone after that, not because she is sulking, but because the stewardess ask her too. She takes out her ipod, and takes out a manga and starts reading them. Bom is seating with Dara to comfort her while they fly and Minzy is making herself comfortable under a cover ready for a nap.

 


 

Jiyong chuckles reading Chaerin’s reply. He really misses her since their last encounter. He cannot wait to hear everything that had happened since he’s gone. They always share what’s happening around them even when they were friends, they always do that, over dinner or while hanging out. He love how she would tell stories to him with enthusiasm.

In a moment, he will leave to the venue of his concert, Tablo is also coming to help him for his concert, he finished his breakfast and wait for his manager to pick him up. While waiting, Jiyong surf the internet using his ipad. He logged into twitter, there are so many direct messages he received. He rarely have a time to reply all the messages but he does read them from time to time.

“Oppa! Please reply this message!! Please!!!! I love you!!!!!!” ‘woah, cute~’ Jiyong smile looking at the display picture a girl with a V sign.

“GD my man! You are my inspiration, I wish to become YG trainee..pray for me dude!” ‘good luck’

“Skydragon is real right????? Please make it public so I can sleep at night! T_____T” ‘hahaha’

“Stop playing with girls heart! Karma will bite you in ur !!” ‘dafuq?’ his expression changes.

“Stop using CL to hide your relationship with DARA!!!!! It’s hurting her!!!” ‘gosh, this people doesn’t know a thing’

“Give CL to someone deserving!”

“CL is not pretty!!!!! Be with someone who is like you… kiko or Sandara Park~~ ^_^” ‘damn~ my girl is the prettiest okay’

“I am EXO fans, stop stealing their limelight!!!” ‘huh?’

“Kris is more good looking than you and he’s English is much better~~ *EXOTICS here!”

“Kris and CL looks good together. Stop being so close with her because she’s Kris’s type… be a good brother and introduce your sister to him ^^” ‘who is this dude? Damnn’

He stop reading all the messages because it’s starting to get on his nerve. He’s thinking deep. He’s trying to imagine if they go public after Chaerin’s dating ban is lifted and trying to visualize the damage. How much people will be hating on them and whether it will affect Chaerin’s career. He doesn’t care about his. To be honest, he would never want anything bad to happen to Chaerin which only means one thing. Worst come to worst, they have to break up. Thinking about it makes his heart hurts, he rub his chest and closes his eyes trying to forget everything about it. Right now, he wants to cherish her. Breaking up is out of the question, it was already hard to get a hold of her heart, he cannot imagine to let it go. A doorbell breaks the silence, he turn to the door and act as usual. His manager is ready to pick him to start his schedule.

 


 

Jiyong is working hard on the set, there are many cameras since he also wants it to be film as a making. He saw Tablo walking towards him, he’s here since yesterday to be as one of the performer tonight.

“Hyung!!” he said and jog to him and give him a hug. “So happy you’re here.”

“It’s my honour to be here Ji” he pat Jiyong’s back.

“No, it’s mine.. how are you? still jet lag?”

“Nah, I’m good~ I heard 2NE1 will be here as well?”

“Yup, they should be arriving in about an hour”

They are talking when the director of Jiyong’s concert approach them. Travis Payne started to direct them together with Stacey Walker. They listen diligently to the instruction and practice accordingly. Tablo gives his idea to the directors what he wants to do in order to make it interesting. Being on stage so many times have becoming familiar with these guys, even if there’s director, they still give their own ideas.

After practicing for couple hours, the staff buy everyone food and they all sit down eating together on the stage including Jiyong but he is so tired to eat that he told everyone that he doesn’t have appetite.

“Oppa, you don’t wanna eat?” says one of the dancer.

“Nah, you guys eat first, I’m not hungry yet” he said, checking his phone. Still no messages from Chaerin. he stood up and goes near to the end of the stage. He glance at the rest and everybody is busy eating and doing something. he move to the back of the stage where it's quieter because nobody is around. He dial her number but a woman’s voice that he hates so much appears “the number you have dialled….”

“Damn~” he sigh.

Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind. “Oppa~”

He knows to whom that beautiful voice belong to. He turns around and Chaerin is standing in front of her wearing a white skirt , a black tank top with a jacket. She wears a sunglass while holding a bag in her hand.

“Why haven’t you turn on your phone?” he frowns.

“Tsk, that’s what you gonna say to your girlfriend?” she pouts.

“Sorry” he chuckles and grab her waist. He look around before he proceed to hug her tight “Ahhhhhh~~ I miss you~” he whispered. His energy that was gone just now have been filled up by Chaerin’s presence and she hugs him back.

“I miss you tooo~~~” she push him away lightly and give out the bag she is holding in her hand.

“What is this?”

“Lunch” she smile lovingly to him. He look inside the bag and sees a lunchbox. He took out and he can see egg, kimchi, rice and bulgogi.

“Did you made this? where? Hotel?” he looks puzzled.

“No oppa~ aigoo… this morning, I made it, I’m the best huh?” she winks at Jiyong.

He stares at Chaerin in disbelief. Although it may seem petty, but to have a busy schedule and wake up early in the morning just to cook all these for him have make him falling in love for her more and more.

“Oppa~~~ hello?” she pull Jiyong’s hand. “You don’t like it?” her voice changed seeing Jiyong still haven’t say a thing. He puts down the bag nicely on the floor and cups her face and planted a kiss on her lips. Chaerin was taken aback but responded to his kiss. She holds his hand on her face and when they finish, Jiyong rest his forehead on hers.

“I don’t like it. I love it Chae” he whisper. He was about to continue when he they heard someone clears his throat. They quickly turn around and saw Tablo standing there looking at them suspiciously.

“Hi Chaerin”

“Op…oppa, hi~ I just arrived, I’m gonna meet dancers unnies now. Excuse me, bye~” she said while escaping the situation and Tablo just nod moving to Jiyong’s side.

“Hyung” he smile awkwardly.

“Then, the rumours are true…” Tablo raise his eyebrow towards Jiyong.

“Heh~” Jiyong scratch his head. Tablo put his hand on his shoulder and laugh.

“Better keep it from YG” he pat Jiyong’s shoulder and walk to the changing room before turning around “….and be careful you guys… god~ Go learn from Se7en” he said and continue walking away from Jiyong.

Jiyong almost got a heart attack from what just happened and he quickly picks up the bag Chaerin give him and move towards her who is chit chatting with the dancers. They are making eye contact from a distant when Jiyong call her.

“Chaerin come here, eat with me” he open the lunchbox and sit among the dancers.

“Wah~~~ where did you get this?” Dony ask him.

“I found it… Chae, come!” he pushes away Dony’s hand jokingly when he tried to grab a pice of meat using his chopstick. Dony scoff at him and Jiyong laugh before giving him several pieces of meat. Chaerin sit beside him and watch him enjoy his meal.

“Eat… I know I’m handsome~ stop staring and start eating” he said to Chaerin.

“I’ve eaten, is it good?” she whisper.

“A little bit salty, but I can deal with it” he .

“Yeah right~~~~~” she chuckles.

Suddenly, Jiyong feed her a spoonful of food and Chaerin widen her eyes and start looking around. The dancers are looking at their behaviour but pretended not to see. Jiyong shows no expression at all and signal her to eat. Chaerin have no choice but to eat the food and smile trying to hide her nerve.

“What’s with you guys being all lovey dovey” says one of the male dancer.

“What? It’s family love~” he replied and continue eating. Chaerin is smiling while clenching her teeth. She noticed lately Jiyong always wants to show their intimacy and she’s nervous to know his idea for their ‘Leaders’ performance tomorrow. They continue eating befor getting back to their position to practice.

It’s now time for Tablo and Jiyong’s performance, Chaerin is watching and she is looking at one of the cameraman who is filming her, she suddenly remembers the time when they did 2NE1TV. She asks permission from the cameraman to hold the camera and starts filming herself.

“Is it filming?” she ask the cameraman and the cameraman nods. She starts filmin the surrounding and move closer to Jiyong who is in the midst of practicing when he saw Chaerin coming to her with a camera.

“Oppa, say something~” she says cutely.

“What is this?” he points to the camera

“It’s my camera”

“You bought it?”

“No~~for the making”

“Ahhh~ for the making..”

“Yess…” she is waiting for him to say something and Jiyong shows a playful expression

“I have only one thing to say” he smile and points to the camera “Chaerinnie is acting weird these days…”

“Ahhhh~~ wait….” Chaerin immediately put down the camera and giggles. She knows exactly what Jiyong means and stick her tongue out to him and Jiyong is laughing his head off. She stops filming for a while and start again when he sees Tablo.

“Oppa, say something~~” she said

“I’m so old~”  Tablo reply and Chaerin laugh hearing him say that. After that, she films the director giving instruction to him and start filming something else. She goes to the dancers, film the cameraman and got attached going around. When finally she heard the music for “The Leaders” start, she flip the camera to herself.

“It’s my turn now~~~” she smile to the camera and pass it back to the cameraman. She start moving closer to Jiyong and Travis Payne.

"So, I’m thinking because this song is full on swag, you guys have to be fierce, coming down the stage full of swag okay?” Travis show them how to walk and so on.

“But, we can also be like….show some love right? You know what I’m saying?” Jiyong winks at Travis.

“Oh…haha, I know… but you see… the song is fierce man… there’s no romantic feel about it” he replied and Chaerin is glaring at Jiyong because she knows what exactly he’s trying to do. There he goes again with his extreme ideas.

“I agree 100% with you Travis” Chaerin says.

“But, that’s the thing, people don’t expect for something like this to happen so, when we show them that… it will be like…poww!! In your face kinda thing…” he starting to convince Travis. He is thinking for a while before giving him the ‘go’ sign and Jiyong smile brightly because what he planned is becoming real. He winks at Chaerin before going to the centre stage and Chaerin couldn't help but admit that deep down, she is a bit happy for Jiyong's suggestion. She shakes her head and chuckles.

They start practicing and Jiyong told her what to do, how to do it and where to do it. They joke around and laugh while practicing and it is all caught on camera even the cameraman is smiling enjoying at the sight that he is able to capture. Everybody who is looking at those two right now notice their undeniable chemistry and some of the crews are whispering among each other saying that Chaerin’s presence able to lift up Jiyong’s mood and some even suspect there’s a thing going on between them.

The rehearsal ends few hours after that and after saying their goodbyes, both of the leaders exits the building along with their manager. They sit at the back of the van with their managers so they are trying to be careful not to do anything romantic around them. Chaerin still remember YG told them about how he have ‘eyes’ around him and she just got chills thinking about it. Jiyong on the other hand, is frustrated because his lady is beside him, but he can’t do anything about it. He thought of an idea and take out his phone.

To: My Bad Girl

6.32p.m: You look pretty today.

Chaerin take out her phone when she feels the vibrate and frown when she sees the name on her screen. She took a glance look at Jiyong who is looking out the window, pretending. She smiles and reply.

To: Jiyong Oppa

6.33p.m: Too late~ you’re like the 6th person to say that today :p

To: My Bad Girl

6.34p.m: What?? Tsk~ let’s hangout tonight? I miss u so bad~ :(

To: Jiyong Oppa

6.35p.m: Your face shows no expression using the sad emoticon -_-“

To: My Bad Girl

6.36p.m: Haha~~ let’s hanggggggg!!!

To: Jiyong Oppa

6.37p.m: K

The moment he read it, he turn towards Chaerin who is emotionless looking out the window. He smiles, put his phone down and look outside the window as well.

Jiyong can’t wait for tonight to arrive…

'Tonight is going to be good'