OPPA

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I opened the door slightly and peeped into the room as quietly as possible.I saw Daehyun packing his bag with our two maknaes there.

 

Jongup staring at his cake and Zelo chucking a pillow at Daehyun's face.Accidentally of course.

 

"Yah!Junhong ah!"

 

Jongup jumped slightly and Zelo quickly apologized,"Oh chesunghaeyo hyung,mianhe I didn't mean to."

 

"Of course you didn't mean to,what unless you purposely-"

 

Daehyun arm locked Zelo and I went in.The three of them looked at me.

 

"Oppa."

 

Daehyun let Zelo go and I looked at Jongup.He stared at me blankly,"Erm,want a bite?"

 

I smiled and shook my head,"Ani kwenchana,do you two want some?"

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow but Zelo came over,"I want some!Is that ice cream cake?I saw it in the fridge yesterday but I wasn't sure if I could have some."

 

I giggled and went over to the freezer,"Just eat,its to celebrate someone being discharged anyway."

 

I cut a slice for Zelo and he ate happily.I glanced at Dae,"Want some?"

 

He eyed me,"What flavour is that?"

 

"Chocolate."

 

"Yah,its obviously not chocolate,what is it?"

 

I pushed Daehyun's forehead,"Its cookies and cream and who are you saying yah to,you ungrateful punk."

 

"Bwoh?!Ungrateful?!"

 

"Yah,B.A.P helped you a lot when you were down so don't strangle our maknae okay?"

 

He looked at Zelo and Zelo quickly continued eating with Jongup."

 

"Junhong ah."Zelo paused and looked at Daehyun,"Nae hyung."

 

"Komawo."

 

I smiled,Zelo's face was so adorable,"A-Ah nae kwenchana."

 

"Jongup ah,komawo."

 

Jongup ate some of Zelo's cake,"Nae kwenchana hyung."

 

"Aish don't take my cake!"

 

I giggled and hugged Daehyun,"Aww my boyfriend is so nice pali anja,Junhong ah,noona will give you more,stop fighting with Jongup."

 

I cut more cake and the door opened,the other three were there.

 

"Yah,where's our share of cake?"Himchan whined and I passed a plate of cake to him,"Here,I didn't forget you."

 

Himchan laughed and kissed my head,"Komawo our secret princess."

 

Daehyun elbowed him,"Keep your mouth to yourself,I haven't even kissed her yet."

 

I giggled and passed the cake on to Yongguk and Youngjae.There was still a slice left.

 

"Daehyun ah."

 

"Oh."

 

"Do you want some mo-"

 

He crashed his lips onto mine and I don't know why but I couldn't help laughing.He pulled away slightly,puzzled,"Why are you laughing?"

 

I giggled and leaned in to kiss him again,"Molla,I'm just happy."

 

He smiled and Youngjae shouted,"I'm finishing the cake!"

 

Daehyun pulled away abruptly,"Yah yah that's mine!"

 

I went over to the cake,"Chakaman,just share okay?No need for all the drama."

 

Dae grabbed his fork and all of them were just snapping up as much cake as they can.I just watched them and shook my head,"You guys seem like you've been deprived of cake."

 

Zelo looked at me,"Aniyo noona,we've just been deprived of other cakes because we always end up eating cheesecake and hyung wouldn't let us have any other-"

 

Daehyun poked him,"I'm finishing up if you're not."

 

"Ani hyung!"

 

I giggled and my phone rang.I went outside and answered it,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Oh appa."

 

"Why aren't you in your office?"

 

"Ah mianhe appa,I came to get Daehyun from the hospital,remember?He's getting discharged today."

 

"Oh right,yeah I forgot,hajiman,why isn't your brother here?"

 

"Minhyun oppa?"

 

The emergency doors of the hospital flew open and I watched the doctors and nurses transfer the person from the stretcher to the bed before pushing the person towards my direction.

 

"He said he'll leave the house later,maybe he went to YG to get some-"

 

My mouth fell open as the nurses pushed the bed past me,"Minhyun oppa."

 

"Hyunmin ah,Hyunmin?"I could barely hear my father,my phone slipped off my hand and clattered on the floor.

 

I ran down the hallway,rushing over to the bed,"Oppa!"Tears were flowing down my cheeks and I really freaked when I saw an oxygen mask over Minhyun's pale face.

 

"Ani oppa!"

 

The nurses held me off and I struggled against them,watching my brother enter the operating theatre.

 

"Oppa!"

 

The nurses let go of me and a strong pair of arms hugged on to me.

 

"Let me go!"

 

"Shh shh shh,baby stop,what happened?"Daehyun mumbled into my ear.

 

"Oppa."I closed my eyes and felt my body go limp.

 

What in the world is going on?

 

=================================================================================================