MISSING YOU

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

"Hyunmin ah,ileona,oppa is here,can you hear me?"

I could hear him,my brother,he's right next to me,but my body doesn't want to react.

"Appa will be really angry if he finds out that you're not listening to me."

That's true,but I can't,I just can't get up.I started feeling frustrated and heard another voice.His honey voice.

"Hyunmin ah."

I wanted to hug him so bad,I wanted to touch him so bad.I felt Daehyun hold my hand and nearly went insane.

"Yah,everybody is waiting for you to wake up,pali ileona arasso?You know how much I love you right?"

The machines started beeping and I heard doctors rushing in,hearing the nurses get everybody out of the room.

Dae's hand left mine and I wanted to cry.

"Miss Hwang,can you hear me?"

I moved my finger slightly and the doctor patted my hand,"Okay that's good,I'll be giving you a jab now okay?"

Well I couldn't exactly say no so he just injected something into me.I could finally feel my body properly and I opened my eyes.

The doctor watched me and smiled,"Nice to see you awake,"he checked the monitors and nodded.

"Okay,don't move around too much,your operation was a success,your wound is healing much faster than I thought,but its still important for you to care for it okay?"

I nodded and breathed out,"D-Daehyun,where-where is he?"

The doctor chuckled,"I'll get him in."

I smiled thankfully and the nurse opened the door.The doctor talked to them for a short moment before B.A.P and Minhyun came in.Daehyun rushed over to me and held my hand,"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"

I started tearing up,"Oppa."

He smiled and leaned close to me,"Nae nae I'm here,I'm here,I'm here baby."

I giggled breathlessly and felt a sharp pain in my abdomen,"Ah."

Daehyun placed his hand on my wound,"Ah yah yah relax okay?"

I smiled and squeezed his hand,"Nan kwenchana."

He's so cute when he's worried.He heaved a sigh of relief and rested his forehead on mine,"Okay,okay,I love you."

I tried sitting up and Minhyun adjusted my bed for me.I reached over to him,"Minhyun oppa."

"Nae."

"Neol kwenchana?"

He nodded,"I'm fine,you were the one that got stabbed in case you're wondering."

I laughed but stopped when I felt the pain,"Oh jinjja?"

"Yes little sister now rest well and stop talking okay?"

"Mm."

I pulled my brother close and hugged him,"Komawo oppa,for being safe."

He patted my back,"Just get better okay?Scaring me like that."

I scoffed and pulled away from him,"Nae oppa."

Dae was standing right beside me when he sighed and I turned to him,"Oppa."

"Mm."

I hugged his waist and he chuckled,patting my head,"Careful."

I nodded and rested my head on his stomach.I wanted this,to just hug him close to me,knowing that we're all safe and sound.

"Erm,Hyunmin ah."

"Hmm?"

Youngjae cleared his throat,"We just ordered some cake,not sure if you're okay to eat it though."

I pulled away from Dae,"Mworago?I'm not having any cake?"

Himchan laughed,"Aish jinjja,we always have some cake problem in the hospital."

Yongguk went out,"I'll ask the doctor if its okay for you to eat it."

I smiled and hugged Daehyun again.He smoothed my hair and patted my back,"Do you remember anything?"

"About what?"

"About the director and Seungri."

I thought about it,memories running back in my mind,"Yeah I remember."

"Don't you feel the least bit like,traumatized?"

I giggled and snuggled close to him,"Aniyo,what's there to be afraid of?"

"Hmm,then weren't you at least confused?"

"Yeah I was."

He chuckled,"Wow I didn't know that the director was actually Chaeri's real brother,what kind of coincidence is that?"

I looked up at him,"I'm confused about you,why did you think that looking them up will solve the problem?Why did the thought of you leaving me even come across your mind?"

I felt him freeze slightly,ever so slightly and he sighed,"I don't know,I know I shouldn't have,but just thinking that something might happen to you."He shook his head,"I can't,I can't okay?I can't live without you,you know that."

I gazed into his lost eyes and smiled,"I'm fine now right?"

He laid me back down and touched my wound lightly,"I thought you were going to die,I almost died right there.Seeing you gasping for air,blood all over,I was holding onto you but I can't do anything,I can't even help you."

I watched Daehyun tell me how he felt,he must have been really scared,helpless,probably how I felt so many times over.

I touched his face gently,"You saved me you know?"

He raised an eyebrow and I giggled breathlessly,"When you disappeared,do you know what's the one thing I wanted the most?"

"What?"

"You."

He looked down and smirked,"Jinjja?"

I nodded,"All I needed was for you to touch me,hold me,hug me,I don't need anything else,because every touch from you is just that precious."

He looked at me,then at our hands,intertwining them together."Neol joah?"

I took a deep breath and winced at the pain,"Bwoh?"

Daehyun massaged my wound gently,"That I can feel you again."

The pain went off and I held his face in my hand,"Joah,neomu joah."

He laughed and leaned in to kiss me.I hugged him tighter and he pushed me back,"Yah yah careful."

I pouted and Dae pecked my lips,"Okay that's enough for you today,don't want to hurt you."

 

==============================================================================================