I HEARD YOU

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

*Daehyun's POV*

 

"Oppa,I love you okay?"

 

I felt my whole world freeze for the second time.The first time when I felt her hugging me,crying.

 

What am I doing to her?

 

I stopped falling down the black hole,and appeared in the white space again.All alone.

 

I felt like dying,it was so exhausting being alone.I wanted her to be with me.But this world I'm seeing right now is obviously not a good place for anyone.

 

This is not the world I remember living in.I stared at my hands,can I even feel anything in the real world?

 

Was my operation a success?Or am I already dead?I shook my head,ani,I can't die,I promised her.

 

I promised her I would feel her again.I need to get out of this place.But how?

 

I started running,I don't know where.I just kept running,I'll reach wherever I'm supposed to be faster then.

 

Everything remained white.

 

"Hyunmin ah!Neol eodie yah!Hwang Hyunmin!"

 

I spun around,looking for any signs of her,"Babe?Babe can you hear me?!"

 

I crumbled on the ground,frustrated."Yah answer me!You said you love me!Where the hell are you?!Hyunmin ah!"

 

Tears fell from my eyes,I wanted to see her,I heard her so clearly.

 

"Hyunmin ah,where are you?"

 

I watched my tears flowing away from me,a river forming.What in the world?

 

I wiped my tears away and followed the river.I ran to wherever the river led me,"Jebal,please bring me to her."

 

I squinted at this bright light ahead of me.

 

Is that it?I ran faster then stopped in front of this brightly lit door opening.

 

Here?

 

I took a step in and felt something I've not felt in a long time.Her hand.

 

But I'm certain this time.Its not my memory of it,its really her hand.

 

She was holding my hand.

 

I gripped on tight,I'm not letting her go this time.Or ever.

 

I'm not letting her go even if I have to die.I love her,and I'll die loving her.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Is he possibly waking up? Maybe, I don't know. Those who are at B.A.P's concert right now, please cheer on B.A.P lots!!!