GETTING BACK

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

*Daehyun's POV*

 

I held her hand,getting familiar with her again.She just watched me,but I know how much she missed me and how shocked she still was.

 

I intertwined our fingers and she gasped slightly.I chuckled,"I don't feel so dead now huh?"

 

She glared at me and I cleared my throat,"How long was I out?"

 

"Almost a month."

 

"Wow that long?"

 

"Twenty six days to be exact."

 

I looked into her eyes,she must have hurt a lot."You've been here everyday then?"

 

She nodded slowly,"You promised."

 

I smiled and held her chin,"I did didn't I?"

 

I kissed her gently and felt her relax instantly.Now she's sure she isn't dreaming anymore.

 

She smiled and pulled away,"Lie down and rest,you must be tired."

 

"From sleeping for a month?"

 

She giggled,"Aniya,from looking for me."

 

I laid back down and motioned for her to lie with me.She hugged me and rested on my chest.

 

I stared blankly,this was the feeling I felt.I touched her head,"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You cried didn't you?"

 

No response.

 

"Yah."

 

She squeezed me tighter,"No I didn't."

 

I sighed and took her hand,"Don't lie,I know you did."

 

She looked up at me,"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I love you."

 

My heart skipped,I loved hearing that from her."I love you too."

 

She smiled and kissed my forehead before resting back on my chest.

 

I took a deep breath,"Jeonbu geojitmal~"

 

She hit me and I winced,"Ah,yah."

 

"Hajima."

 

"Hwajom naejima hajima~"

 

She got up and glared at me,"Oppa."

 

I smirked and the door flew open."Jung Daehyun!"

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Hyung?"

 

Himchan rolled his eyes and Hyunmin moved away for B.A.P to come to me.

 

"Yah pabo ah,you second visual,what the hell do you think you're doing?Coma-ing on us."

 

I reached out,"Hyunmin ah iliwa."

 

She looked at me then at B.A.P,"Bwoh?"

 

Youngjae put an arm around her shoulders,"Ani,hyung is talking to you,pay attention."

 

I glared at him and Hyunmin took Youngjae's arm away,"Himchan oppa,leave him alone,he just got better."

 

Yongguk scratched his head,"Well good that you're better,you punk,heal properly arasso?"

 

"Yeah you heard our leader,you punk,get your back to work soon."I shot a death glare at Youngjae,"You wanna die soon huh?"

 

Jongup cleared his throat,"Hyung,can I eat the cheesecake in the fridge?I'm hungry."

 

I stared at him,"What cheesecake?"

 

Himchan clamped his hand over Jongup's mouth,"Yah yah yah its nothing you heard nothing,yah Jongup ah neol michin yah?"

 

I looked at Hyunmin and she bit her lip,crap she looks so attractive when she does that.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Nae."

 

"I want my cheesecake."

 

She glanced at Yongguk,"Erm okay."

 

She went to the fridge but Himchan jumped over and stopped her,"Yah!This punk here doesn't deserve a after blacking out like that.Plus the extra work we had to do,sheesh."

 

"Hyung!"

 

Yongguk arm locked Himchan,"Yah treat your dongsaengs nice,what are you doing?He just woke up after almost a month."

 

"Aish Yonggukie stop trying to be mature,I want that cheesecake."Himchan squirmed away.

 

"Yah hyung that's mine!"I grumbled.

 

Hyunmin giggled and took the whole cake out,"Just share,Daehyun can't finish it on his own anyway."

 

"You know I can!"

 

She shrugged and cut the cake,giving everybody a slice.I leaned back in my bed and sighed really loudly,"I can't believe everybody is having my cake!"

 

My group laughed and Hyunmin came over to me with a slice of cheesecake,"Ah~"

 

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Ooh I don't know I just like it when B.A.P plays around with one another you know? Oh and please watch B.A.P's performance for 'Coffee Shop' and 'Badman' today! Its Music Core and their videos are already uploaded on YouTube so quickly go watch it! :)