PARENTS

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

Daehyun was playing with my hands,intertwining our fingers every now and then.When the door opened.

 

I stood up quickly and bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo."

 

Daehyun's parents were there,"Oh Hyunmin ah,you're here?"

 

"Nae aunty."

 

Daehyun chuckled,"Umma,you could have went back home with appa you know?Since Hyunmin is here to look after me."

 

Daehyun's father scoffed,"Yah,once your girlfriend is here you just ditch your parents like that huh?"

 

"Aniyo uncle,Daehyun is just kidding."I side eyed Dae but he ignored me,"Appa umma,you can go back now,Hyunmin will be with me."

 

"Doesn't she have to work?"

 

"Ah I brought my work over to do."I quickly spoke up.

 

"You didn't have to,my son must be very clingy,ever since he woke up he's never stopped whining.Also,we're just here to check on Daehyun before we leave."

 

I giggled and held aunty and uncle's hand,"I'll see you out,oppa you wait for a while okay?"

 

"Yah!"

 

"Goodbye son!"

 

I smiled and took them outside,"Uncle,aunty,can I get drinks for you?"

 

"Ani,kwenchana,we were thinking of going back soon now that Daehyun is better."

 

"You're going back to Busan?"

 

"Nae,our company needs us back there,we'll be going tonight,you will look after our son right?"

 

"Yes of course,have a safe trip back."

 

Daehyun's mother took my hands,"Komawo,jinjja,naega,Daehyun told me about the break up,I gave him a good scolding,so you don't have to worry."

 

I smiled and hugged her,"Nan kwenchana,even though it was both our fault for wanting the break up,hajiman,komawo aunty."

 

She patted my back,"Yah,I love you like a real daughter,when Daehyun told me that the two of you weren't together,did you know how heartbroken I was?"

 

"You should have seen her,she cried the whole day after screaming through the phone to Daehyun."Daehyun's father added.

 

I pulled away and looked at him,"Mianhe uncle,seems like Daehyun and I brought much pain to both of you."

 

He sighed and rested a hand on my shoulder,"This sort of thing won't happen again right?"

 

"Nae uncle."

 

Daehyun's mother nudged me,"Eyy just call us appa and umma,you're already our daughter."

 

I giggled and nodded,"Nae arasso,appa,umma,have a safe trip back home."

 

They smiled and I bowed."We'll get going now."

 

They got a taxi and left.I sighed and went back in to see Daehyun angrily flipping through the channels on TV.

 

He glanced at me and resumed his clicking.I went right over and hugged him real tight.

 

He stopped breathing for a moment,"Y-Yah waegeulae?"

 

"Oppa."

 

"N-Nae."

 

"Nan wae?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Molla,I kinda,miss your parents."

 

He let out a long breath,"Aish jinjja neol,why are you missing them for?"

 

"They're so nice,like my real parents,it feels so nice being with them."

 

Daehyun kissed my head and held my shoulders,"Waeyo?You miss your mother?"

 

I nodded stiffly,"I guess,she's been gone for,how long now?"

 

"Five years."

 

"Oh,that long?"

 

He pecked the tip of my nose,"I was about to get angry at you for leaving me for my parents,but I forgive you now."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Mm."

 

"Can I go take a walk?"

 

"What you're leaving me alone again?"

 

"I can take you out if you want,but you might need a wheelchair."

 

"You're kidding right?"

 

"Ani,hold on I'll just get the nurse."

 

I went out and asked the nurse if it was okay to take Daehyun out."Of course Miss,I'll get the walking stick."

 

"Oh he doesn't need a wheelchair?"

 

"He's much better now,and its better to not let him sit too much with his spine finally better."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

I kept giggling when the nurse passed the walking stick to Daehyun.His face was just epic,but he used it anyway and we went out to the garden to walk.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

"Aish you wanna embarrass me don't you?"

 

I looked at Daehyun,"Ani,nothing wrong with using the walking stick,admit it,its more comfortable than walking without any help right?Your back still hurts."

 

"You can be my support,I don't need all this."

 

I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Oppa,don't rely on me too much,other people may not like it."

 

He chuckled and held my waist,"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Mm."

 

"Mianhe."

 

"Kwenchana,your mum already scolded you."

 

"What,she told you?"

 

"Course she did,who asked you to break up with me?Is our love that weak?"

 

"Yah yah you agreed to it."

 

"So now there's no way I'm agreeing to it,taking all the pain for yourself you crazy."

 

He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes,"I'll not letting you go even if you beg me to."

 

"Good because I'll die if I let you go again."

 

Daehyun laughed,"Aww someone can't live without me."

 

"Oh?You can live without me?"

 

He shook his head,"I can't even breathe properly when you're not with me."

 

I raised an eyebrow,but he was serious,"So I promise,to never let you go,now you must promise to never let me go,because I will live but I'll live like I'm dead okay?"

 

I nodded slowly,"Nae oppa."

 

He rested his forehead on mine and kissed me gently.And I knew what that meant,it was to seal our promise.

=================================================================================================

A/N:Guys please vote for B.A.P on eatyourkimchi's KPOP chart and to comment on Simon and Martina's latest KPOP Music Monday here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3UURydWnCk Comment B.A.P on their video for B.A.P to win!!! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^