CLUES

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

There was a buzz of noise around me,but I know Daehyun is with me,so I wasn't really worried.

I opened my eyes slowly,we were outside Minhyun's ward,I'm sitting on Daehyun's lap again,this time on the hard seats.

I looked up at him and he glanced at me,"Awake?"

I kissed his neck gently and hugged him tighter.

"Mm you're awake all right."He smirked.

I heard the door of the ward open and quickly rushed over to the doctor,"How's my brother?"

"He's awake now,but its better to not stress him too much,don't talk to him much as well,let him have a proper rest,he'll be fine."

I let out a sigh of relief,"Ah nae komawo."

The doctor left and I went inside,Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P following in.

"Oppa."

Minhyun smiled and tried to sit up,"Ah ah ah."

I ran over,"Oppa slowly wait wait wait I'll adjust the bed for you."

I raised the bed for him and he chuckled breathlessly,"Ah feels better to sit than to lie down."

I glared at him,"Oppa."

"Wae?"

"Do you know what happened?"

"What happened?"

"Do you know how you ended up here?"

He thought about it,pressing his head,"Car accident,a junction I guess,it was my right of way and I went straight,just about to turn when this effing giant truck just rammed into me."

I held his hand,"Did you see what happened after that?"

"The driver came down from the truck,wow that rammed into me first then turned and crashed into everybody else behind me."

I closed my eyes and hugged my brother,"Arasso arasso,at least you're safe now."

He patted my back and he pulled away after a while,"Is there something you're not telling me?"

I turned to Daehyun,he must have signaled to Minhyun that there was still something I didn't mention.

"Come on,tell me."

Daehyun pulled me aside,"Youngjae ah,tell Minhyun what happened,I'll take Hyunmin out for some fresh air."

"Nae."

I hugged my brother one more time and went out with Daehyun.He took me to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going for a spin."

He drove off,windows down,letting the wind rush past us,clearing our minds.

I held his hand tight,"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"The package-"

"Yah,I took you out here to forget about it."

I sighed,"It concerns my brother's safety,remember what was written on the package?"

"Aish neol jinjja,arasso,so what?You're going to find out who sent it?"

"Nae,oppa,the box,it was written to me right?"

"Yeah."

"Then why sister-in-law?Minhyun isn't married."

"I found that weird too,plus what's the person's motive for sending that?"

We thought about it for a while then it hit me.I looked at Dae and he seemed to figure out the same thing as well.

It wasn't an accident,someone was trying to kill my brother and cover it up as an accident.

"Oppa."

"Ara ara,he got on the phone immediately,Youngjae ah,you're still with Minhyun right?"

He heaved a sigh of relief,"Nae nae,stay with him please,we're suspecting that someone is trying to kill him."

I could hear Youngjae's worried shouting from where I was and I squeezed Daehyun's hand.

He turned to me and kissed my hand,"Nae nae,check with Yongguk hyung."

He hung up and parked outside our usual cafe,"Lets grab something to eat."

He got out and I quickly rushed out to hug him,"Oppa."

"Waegeulae?"

"Mollayo,I feel scared suddenly."

"Kwenchana,I'm here,its okay."

"Oppa,Minhyunie,he'll be fine right?"

He chuckled and kissed me softly,"He'll be fine,I'll make sure of that."

We went inside and I could feel Daehyun's hand tremble slightly,he's just as worried as me,not knowing who was the one doing this.

He pulled me to the counter straight,"Two slices of cheesecake and two cups of green tea please."

"Anything else?"

Daehyun shook his head at the staff."Okay please have a seat,we'll serve you shortly."

We sat down at those sofa seats but Dae held onto my hand."Oppa."

He pulled me over to him and hugged me tight,"Hyunmin ah."

"Nae."

"Something's not right."

"I know,someone's trying to kill my brother."

"Ani,not that."

I pulled away and looked into his eyes,"What is it?"

The waiter served us our cakes and drinks and went away.

Daehyun's lips were trembling and I thought about it,"What did Youngjae say?"

He looked away,"Its not just Minhyun."

"Bwoh?What are you talking about?"

"Hyunmin ah,its not just Minhyun that person is trying to kill."

"Who else is that person trying to kill?"

Dae watched me sadly,"You,someone is going to kill you."

==============================================================================================

A/N:Wow guys really. You know I like to read your comments, so like, woah someone or maybe some people actually (roughly) guessed out the plot. Nothing to worry about though, there's still more to the story. Check out the comments but I won't tell you which one is the spoiler ;) BUT KEEP COMMENTING OKAY?! I like to read your comments!

Also, please check out B.A.P's interview from The Star english subbed videos on youtube at the 'bapsubbers' channel. Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^