INVESTIGATING

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I sat there,in my brother's ward,dying from pure anxiety.Jongup and Zelo were outside,keeping watch I guess.

Daehyun and Youngjae are back at TS to get on with trainings while Yongguk and Himchan went back down to the police station to see if there are any leads on our case.

I just stared at my late mother's photograph,hands shaking,"Umma,nan ottoke?Are we,going to die?"

"Hwang Hyunmin."

I turned to my brother,he just woke up.He sighed,"Iliwa."

I placed my mother's photo down and went over to him.

"What's this I hear about us dying?"

"You're not scared?"I asked him.

"About what?"

"Dying."

"Yah pabo ah,if we're meant to die we'll die even without those weird people killing us,life is like that isn't it?That's why I'm still alive with you,because its not my turn to die yet."

"Oppa."

Minhyun sighed and patted my head,"Don't worry so much,you have B.A.P protecting you,we'll be fine."

"Even if you receive that weird drug from the director?"

"You mean the weird package I received when you went out with Daehyun?"

"Nae,that weird package that was addressed to you saying brother-in-law,isn't it the least bit scary for you?"

"It was the same drug he gave you last time huh?"

I nodded,"Oppa,the crazy director is after us and you're not one bit afraid?"

"Of course I am,I'm afraid something may happen to you."

"Yah."

"Yah what?How will I account to appa if something bad happens to you?"

"Aish jinjja,receiving your blood is already a big scare for me so stop it."

"Sheesh its not like I wanted that to happen,hajiman,why send blood?Did you cut the director or something?"

"Ani,I'm trying to figure that out,the drug I understand,but why blood?"I thought about it.

"We already have that sick director trying to get revenge,did you offend anybody lately?"

"I was about to ask you that,you suspecting someone else is also part of this?"

He scoffed but thought,"Lets see,if the drug is connected to the director,then what will the blood connect to?"

"Oppa,think,did you offend or hurt anybody that resulted in blood?"

"Well,I've not scolded anybody ever since I came back from the YG vocal talent judging that's for sure,I lost my voice from so much talking."

"Okay."

"Other than that,its just normal business in the office,talking with appa,discussing about shows and viewer ratings,yup that's it."

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think?"

"What?"

"The YG vocal talent thing,could you have offended anybody there?I mean,you are the judge,and your comments may be harsh."

"My comments are harsh sweetie."

My eyes widened,"Any special cases then?"

"Like what?"

"Like crying or begging to be trainees,I don't know,anything that stood out?"

He raised an eyebrow,"Well there was this one girl."

"What did she do?"

He scratched his head,"She's really pretty that's one."

"Oppa."

"Okay okay,her voice was average and she knew how to play the guitar,barely I don't know but it wasn't up to standard for me."

"So?"

"I obviously didn't accept her,she didn't seem very motivated or anything,like she wanted to be accepted but something's holding her back kind of feeling."

"So?"

"She didn't even cry,she just looked at me with those sad eyes when I rejected her.Then she said,can you reconsider?She said it so calmly,I almost gave her a place right then but we have standards to look out for.

I told her,I just did,but my answer is still the same.She shook her head,then said give me another chance,or you'll regret it."

Minhyun chuckled,"You should have heard her voice,it was scary alright,she should have just been an actress,it'll work out better for her."

"Then what happened?"

"I just rejected her and asked her to scram what else?We don't have all day to deal with that you know?"

"You must have pissed her off as well."

"Yeah,she slammed the door pretty hard."

I shook my head,"Any other thing you remember about her?"

"Heard that she was some important person from somewhere,I don't know,her brother is Seungri,you know the one from Bigbang?"

"Jeongmal?Then shouldn't she just enter the company straight?Why go through auditions?"

"Ah there were some rumours about this,not really sure though."

I waited and Minhyun leaned back,"You wanna hear it huh?"

I nodded.

My brother cleared his throat,"Well I heard that Seungri wanted to pull her in immediately but she refused.Seungri and that girl weren't real siblings,step siblings I guess,her name is,what's her,ah Chaeri,I remember her name,sounded like cherry."

"Oppa."

"Ara ara,so they said stuff about Chaeri being adopted by Seungri's parents,and he became  some obsessive and over protective brother,his parents died a year later in a car crash,leaving Seungri and Chaeri."

"Chakaman,Seungri's real name is Seunghyun so why is Chaeri-"

"Molla,his parents wanted to name her after his stage name,probably to remind him that she isn't his real sister."

"Wah jinjja,and you told her to get out of the audition room?"

"Yeah,more or less,what else do you want to know?"

I thought harder.Ani,Seungri wouldn't,would he?He's an idol,in the past but still,he wouldn't,right?

"Hyunmin ah."

I looked at my brother,"Nae."

"You're thinking if Seungri is a killer now huh?"

I nodded.

"Aniya,what's he got to do with that director?"

"Mollayo,I'm still thinking,hajiman,did Chaeri injure herself at the audition?"

Minhyun chuckled sarcastically,"Yeah she would hurt herself while singing-"

I watched him,"Waegeulae?Continue."

My brother gulped,"Ani its just,when the judges and I were going to have lunch,that girl appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my hand,begging to be accepted,but before I could even react,one of the other judges pushed her off and she fell quite badly,she-she well-"

"She was injured wasn't she?She was bleeding right?"

Minhyun nodded,"And I picked her up then,just to check if she was okay,but I couldn't do much other than hand a bandage to her,the other judges pulled me away before I could help get her to a clinic.Yah kwenchana?"

My mouth was hanging.Blood,that connects everything now.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Okay so some clarification for those of you who are slightly confused, in the last chapter Hyunmin and Daehyun went out to the cafe and during that time, Minhyun received a package with a drug. That drug was the same drug given by the director to Hyunmin in the last story 'Only You'.

For the blood part, you know how some psychos want to hurt others because they were hurt before or because someone they are obsessed with is hurt? Yeah so its something like that ;) Okay, off to do some work, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^