EYE CANDY

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I slept quite well,because Daehyun was with me.I don't know,maybe married life is like this.Me hugging Dae to sleep.

He moved beside me and I pulled away from him so he can move to a more comfortable position.

I was too tired to hug him again but felt someone take my hands to wrap my arms around him.

I opened my eyes slightly and found Daehyun watching me before closing his eyes,"I can't sleep if you don't hug me."

I smiled and closed my eyes,hugging him tighter,"Arasso."

Sometimes I really don't know how I can live without him.Ever since my father left,I just needed Dae more than ever.

The sun streamed in through the curtains and I really woke up this time.Daehyun's alarm rang and I reached over to turn it off.

Dae shifted and turned to face me,eyes still closed.I stared at his beautiful face and touched his forehead,down his nose to his lips.

I smiled and pushed his head,"I know you're not sleeping."

He opened an eye,"I'm caught?So fast?"

I giggled and sat up,"Ileona,time to go to work."

He hugged my waist and shook his head,"I don't want to,you're already going back home soon,I should spend more time with you."

I kissed his head and pulled away,"We'll still see each other everyday,don't talk like as if we won't see one another again."

It was weird,the look in his eyes,it was just sad."Arasso,go and wash up,I'll go make breakfast."

He got up and went downstairs while I went to wash up.I stared at myself in the mirror,I'm looking much better than the past week.

Eye bags are gone,dark circles less obvious,I was also feeling better.But I realised that my eyes had that sort of darkness,like I've lost this little bit of life.

I closed my eyes and shook my head,I know why my eyes lack life and I don't want to think about it.

Someone knocked on the door and I jumped,"Hyunmin ah,you done?"

I heaved a sigh of relief and opened the door,hugging Daehyun.Burying my face into his chest.

He hugged me back,"Kwenchana?"

I looked up at him,eyes b with tears and he pushed me up against the wall,kissing me with all his might.

He doesn't like it one bit,seeing me all emotional.He pressed his body on mine roughly and kissed down my neck,leaving marks I bet.

I didn't even bother to stop him,I wanted him to distract me from all the pain I felt.I held his face and kissed his lips again,not even bothering if I can breathe.

I tugged on his shirt,wanting to rip it off and have him all for myself.Daehyun grabbed my hands and pulled away,breathing heavily.

I felt kind of worried that he'll be angry with what I just did,so I closed my eyes and faced the floor.I should have controlled myself,but Dae surprised me.

He slid my hands up his body and I gasped when I felt his abs.It was totally different from just feeling it through his shirt.

I gulped and Dae took my hands,grabbing the ends of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

I just stared at him and he smiled,"Hajima,don't hurt like that,because I'll do anything to make you smile again."

I really couldn't help but smile at him,I love him so much.I leaned forward and kissed his collarbone,"I love you."

"Mm,I love you too,so touch me all you want okay?I won't wear my shirt today."

I laughed and hugged him,"Nan kwenchana,get a shirt on,is breakfast ready?"

"Er yeah,its on the dining table-"

"Okay go wash up dear,"I pushed him into the bathroom and threw his shirt to him before closing the door.

I went downstairs and took a deep breath,woah jinjja,was that really my boyfriend?Dae's muscles were no joke,I fanned myself and smiled.

He's also kinda sweet,in his own way.Wanting me to be happy.I shook my head and saw pancakes on the table.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the maple syrup and carton of milk.I poured the milk into two glasses and took everything to the dining table.

I heard the door upstairs click shut and I set the utensils neatly,"You done?"

No answer.

"Oppa-"

He hugged me and I froze,I could feel his muscles on my back.He obviously wasn't wearing a top.I didn't dare move and he seemed to know that,"I'll be like this for today,so enjoy it while you can."

I giggled and tapped his hands,"Arasso,I'll just be attracted by you today."

"That's more like it."

He pulled away and went to sit down.

I gulped,aish how am I supposed to eat with this gorgeous human sitting shirtless in front of me?

I turned to him and he grabbed the maple syrup,pouring it on his pancakes.

I bit my lip and sat down,cutting and dipping my pancakes.But I didn't eat it.

Dae took a piece from my plate and held it to my mouth,"Ah."

I blinked at him and he fed me,"Pali eat,don't just stare."

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Neol,you're my eye candy right?"

He smiled really widely and nodded,"Only if you want me to be."

I looked at his body and felt my face go hot,"Okay then,but it means I can't touch you,right?"

He raised an eyebrow and ate his pancake,"Yah,I belong to you,you can touch me anytime you want."

I giggled and ate my pancakes,"You know something?"

He drank his water,"What?"

"Molla,I love you so much suddenly."

He laughed and choked on his water.I ran over to him and patted his back hard,"Ah yah,relax."

He coughed a few times and laughed breathlessly.

"What are you laughing at?"

He looked up at me and smiled,"Molla,I love you so much too."

"Aish neol jinjja,"I kissed his forehead and he pulled me to sit on his lap.He hugged onto me tight and left butterfly kisses on my neck.

I couldn't stop giggling,"Oppa,stop it!"

He chuckled and carried me over to the sofa,laying me down before climbing on top of me.

"Go away,I want to eat."

He leaned in close to me,"I want to eat too."

His chest was moving up and down and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"You're a cannibal?"

He sniggered and quickly kissed me deeply before he could start his round of laughing.

I smiled and kissed him back,"Well,seems like someone is in a good mood today."

I pulled away from him and he grumbled,"Yah."

I hit his forehead and pushed him up,"You have to get ready for work."

"Aish,I'll just skip work today,come on I've not had enough."

I hugged him tight,pressing my head on his chest,"Hajima,its more than enough."

He patted my back and took my hands,letting them slide down his exposed abs.I stared blankly and Dae pressed my hand on his muscles harder,"Like it?"

I gulped and tried taking my hand away,"Oppa-"

He leaned in close,"Wae?"

I took a deep breath and let my hands snake around him,"Not now arasso?"

He kissed my head and I could feel him smile,"Mm,ara."

He pulled away and carried me back to the dining table.I laughed and he kissed me softly while placing me on my seat,"Eat up babe,I still need you to help me change."

I scoffed and fed him his pancake,"Whatever you big baby."

He chuckled and we ate up.We went up to his room after eating and I sat on his bed.

I sighed and laid down to rest,"Oppa,you done?"

"Yah,choose a shirt for me."

I puffed my cheeks and went to his cupboard,"What colour do you want to wear?"

"Choose for me."

"What kind of pants are you wearing?"

"Khakis."

"Oh,okay."

I grabbed a white shirt and turned,banging into his chest."Ah-Daehyun ah!"

He laughed and turned me towards the mirror,"Look there."

I eyed him from the mirror and he smiled,back hugging me,resting his chin on my shoulder.

"We look nice together don't we?"

I don't know why,but I could literally feel my heart melt at that,"Oppa."

He took a deep breath and kissed my neck gently,"Naega,if I ever leave you,if okay?"

I elbowed him,"There's no if,you promised me you'll stay with me,you promised you'll be with me no matter what."

He chuckled and squeezed me tight,"Yah,at least listen to me first."

I grumbled and he sighed,"If I leave you,will you fall in love with someone else?"

"Aniyo."

"Mm,hajiman waeyo?If I'm gone and some other guy treats you well and loves you,you won't consider being with him?"

I gave it a long thought,feeling Daehyun watching me from the mirror.I don't want to lie to him,or moreover lie to myself,so I didn't rush with my answer.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"If I am still happy without you when you're not around,and when I have feelings for someone else then,will you be happy for me?"

It was his turn to think about it,and he stared right into my eyes,"As long as you're happy,with or without me,that's more than enough for me."

I smiled and took his shirt,helping him wear it,"I love you,and that's all that matters right now,if by any miracle someone who loves me more than you comes by,and if I love him more than I can love you now,then yeah,maybe I'll consider being with that guy."

He smirked,"That's gonna be tough right?"

"Good that you know,nan,I love you so much its tiring."

"Bwoh?Tiring?"

I giggled and buttoned his shirt up,"Very."

He grabbed my waist and snuggled into my neck,"I'll energize my sleeping beauty then."

"Ah get changed and go to work,you're going to be late."

He kissed my neck and looked at me,"Arasso,go and shop or something to keep yourself occupied okay?I'll be back later."

"Nae oppa."

He smirked and grabbed his jacket,kissing my forehead,"Love you babe."

"Mm,love you too."

 

=========================================================================================================

A/N: I'm kinda hooked on pewdiepie now guys...He's hilarious! Okay thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^