HAUNTED

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

"Oppa."

Daehyun looked up at me,"Oh?"

"Did you hear what I just said?"

He leaned forward,our lips barely touching,"So what you're saying is,there is another killer trying to kill you and your brother?"

I leaned back and nodded,"Nae,that's exactly what I'm saying."

He thought about it and I leaned forward again,"Aniyo?Don't you find it weird that one of the box's contents matches my story but the other box has totally no relation other than with Minhyun?They planned it."

He looked into my eyes and pecked my lips,"Babe,I'll take whatever you said into consideration,now stop thinking so much okay?"

I held his neck before he could lean back,"Oppa."

He smiled,"Wae?One kiss isn't enough?"

I kissed him gently,feeling his lips against mine,but paused suddenly and pulled away.

Daehyun watched me,"Waegeulae?"

"Do you believe me?"

"Bwoh?"

"Whatever I just said about Seungri and the director,do you believe me?"

He nodded slowly,"I believe you,hajiman-"

I sighed and looked away,"I knew you didn't fully believe me."

"Yah,don't do this to me,then how do you explain the brother and sister-in-law thing?"

"I'm still thinking about that,why did they address it to us this way?"

"Baby,stop thinki-"

"Oppa,stop telling me to not think about it,I want to know,I want to help my brother and myself."

He shrugged,"Okay then,whatever you want,but you keep yourself safe no matter what kind of investigation you're going to do okay?"

"Nae oppa,ah."

He smiled and ate the cheesecake happily.We walked back to the hospital with Daehyun holding my hand and I kept glancing behind me.Feels like someone is watching us.

"Hyunmin ah."

I looked up at Daehyun,"Nae oppa."

I saw the look in his eyes,he could sense that we were being stalked as well.

I hugged on his arm and he whipped his phone out,"Hyung,are you with Minhyun now?"

His eyes widened,"What about Himchan hyung?"

His hold on my hand became tighter,"Hyung.Aish jinjja."Daehyun hung up,"Lets go in."

We went to Minhyun's ward quickly and saw a male nurse that wasn't appointed to Minhyun at the door.

"Yah!"

The nurse looked at us and ran off in the other direction.

"Oppa go after him!"

"Ani,I can't handle him alone,he may have a weapon."

Daehyun opened the door and I saw my father resting his head on my brother's bed,fast asleep.

I heaved a sigh of relief and hugged Daehyun,"Thank goodness they're okay."

Dae was just completely frozen and I pulled away,"Oppa."

He just stared blankly,"If we were any later,your father and brother could have been in trouble."

"Daehyun ah."

He hugged me back and breathed heavily,"Mianhe,I'll tell what you told me to Yongguk hyung,I'll see what he thinks about it."

"Of course you should,and don't think too much,we're all safe,so don't think about anything bad,the best we can do is protect one another."

He nodded,"Well,your brother will be able to go back home in a week or so,then your father won't have to come here like this."

"Mm,my brother's accident must have made appa worri-"

A thought flashed in my mind and it was Daehyun's turn to ask me what happened.

"Oppa,Minhyun's car accident."

"Nae,waegeulae?"

"Seungri's parents,they died in a car accident."

He raised an eyebrow and stared at me blankly,"So?"

"Seungri,he's trying to get revenge on Minhyun by letting him die the same way his parents died."

"But,Minhyun wasn't the one that killed his parents so why all the drama?He is a protective step brother,but still,it isn't realistic of him to do something like that."

I sat down on the couch and thought about it for a long while.Daehyun sat next to me,deep in thought as well.

"Hyunmin ah."My father called out to me.

I snapped up and looked at him,"Nae appa."

"Where's your mother's photograph?"

I scanned across the table and picked it up,"Its here appa."

He took the picture and sighed,"Hyunmin ah,remember next week?"

"Nae,umma's death anniversary."

He nodded and stood up,"I'll tell you and your brother something on that day."

"Why can't-"

"Don't ask dear,I'll tell you soon."

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well, there are a lot of things going on at the same time so you guys may take some time to understand. But still, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^