NO SUPPORT

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

Something moved next to me and I woke up.Minhyun just got up.

He glanced at me and hugged me real tight,"Morning."

I sighed,he skipped the 'good'.

I don't blame him though,this morning was anything but good.I looked up at my father's photograph,he's really gone right?It wasn't a dream,he's really gone.

I looked around,we were in the same position as last night,only,something's missing.

I panicked and looked around for Daehyun,I couldn't even breathe properly.

I got away from my brother and went out of the room,stumbling around.

Himchan was outside and he caught me,"Yah Hyunmin ah,where are you going?"

"Hyunmin ah!"My brother came out and I stared at Himchan,"D-Dae-Daehyun,oppa where is he?"

"H-He went to buy some food for you and your brother,yah kwenchana?"

I shook my head and ran out of the depressing building,I don't want to be in there without Daehyun.

I looked around on the street,about to die from Dae not being here with me.My vision got really blurry and my head pounded badly,"Oppa,oppa where are you?"

Someone pulled me back and my head knocked his chest hard,and I calmed down instantly.

Daehyun patted my back and kissed my head,"Shh shh,its okay,I'm here."

I hugged him back with barely enough strength left and he squeezed me tight,"I barely left for five minutes babe,you okay?"

I shook my head and he pulled away,looking into my eyes,"Okay,I won't leave you."

His eyes were so sincere I couldn't help but smile.He chuckled,"Good that you're smiling,"he leaned in and kissed me gently.Making me feel more secure than ever.

The moment he held me in his arms,that was all I needed.He pulled away and held my hand,"Come on,you need to eat something."

He took me to a small restaurant and ordered simple food,mostly for me.I couldn't even sit opposite him,it felt too far.

So Dae let me sit next to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.He kissed my hand and hugged it to his chest,"Babe?"

I didn't answer him,I was too emotionally exhausted to.

"You're listening right?"

I nodded and he chuckled,"Naega,I'm going to take you away for some time."

I nodded and he nudged me,"Jinjja?You're okay with that?"

"Mm."

"Want to know where we're going?"

I got up and looked at him,"Oppa."

"Oh nae."

"Tell me later,okay?"

He nodded slowly,"Okay then."

Our food came and Daehyun kept feeding me,worried that I'll go hungry or something.I had no appetite whatsoever but I just ate whatever Dae gave me,until I felt full enough to last two whole days.

We went back to the building and saw Minhyun sitting in front of my father's photo,thinking I guess.

"Oppa."

My brother looked at me,"Oh you're back."

I nodded and he sighed,"Aish jinjja,you scared me there,running off like that."

"Mianhe oppa."

"Kwenchana,want to talk to appa?"

"Bwoh?"

"Iliwa,sit down with me and talk to him,he'll feel bored seeing us mope around."

I stared at my brother like he's mad but Daehyun nudged me over,"Go on,give your father and brother some company."

"Oppa."

"Pali go over,I'll come back later."

I squeezed Dae's hand and he kissed it gently,"I promise I'll be back later."

He sat me down and let my hand go slowly,Minhyun taking over.Daehyun smiled and left the room.

My brother patted my back and kissed my head,"How's your lunch?"

I checked my watch,"Oh that was lunch?"

He chuckled and nodded,"Seems like we're both exhausted."

I sighed and hugged him,"Oppa."

"Nae."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Bwoh?"

I closed my eyes and gulped,"What exactly happened?"

I felt him freeze beside me,"Naega,hold on,take this."

He took a piece of folded paper out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"I'll tell you what happened,if you promise to read this when the funeral is officially over."

I didn't even bother arguing,"Nae."

"Okay then,I'll tell you.I heard about Daehyun receiving a package?"

I nodded.

"Well,a-a-appa."Minhyun coughed a few times to continue properly."A-Appa received a package as well,if I'm not wrong he received it an hour or two earlier than you guys."

"Mm."

"I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when appa went to answer the door.I asked him what it was and he told me it was a package.His voice was already weak from then,but I thought it was because he was tired.

Then I heard him opening the box and the next moment I heard a loud thump.Appa was on the floor,his head hit the side of the table,it was bleeding and there was more blood coming out from inside the box."

Minhyun looked at me,"The same package as you."

I nodded and he looked up at my father's photo,"The doctors stated that appa left because of a heart attack,but another reason was because of the lost of too much blood since he did knock his head."

I didn't know what to feel,I was just numb,listening to my brother talk about this story like as if it was happening to someone else.

Maybe that was how he was telling it to me,so he could get the words out.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"I miss appa."

He nodded,"Ara,I miss him too."

"Hajiman."

"Bwoh?"

"But I can't cry."

Minhyun stared at me,"Waeyo?"

"Molla,whenever I remember that umma told appa to not cry,I just can't."

He smiled and squeezed my hand,"That's right,even though appa and umma are gone,but it also means that they are both together right?"

"Nae."

He patted my head and chuckled,"Komawo,for being my little sister."

I took a deep breath and spun the folded piece of paper around my fingers,"What's this?"

"You'll know when you read it after the funeral."

"Oppa."

"Wae?"

"Can I,be alone for a while?"

He eyed me and looked at my father's photo,"Nae arasso."

Minhyun left the room quietly and the moment I heard the door click shut,tears started running down my cheeks like crazy.

My heart hurt so bad suddenly and I couldn't breathe properly.I kneeled on the ground and faced down,feeling the grief and agony take over.

"Ah-appa."

I hit my chest a few times to stop that aching feeling in my heart,but that pain just couldn't go away.I cried and wailed,feeling all my kept emotions run out of me.

I laid flat on the floor after a long round of crying and looked at my father's photo,smiling confidently,his signature smile every time he stepped into the company building.

I was exhausted,but somehow felt lighter,I didn't have the energy to get up though.

I closed my eyes and felt this light feathery feeling patting my back.And I knew who it was.

Appa.

I could almost feel him whispering in my ear,"Live well,arasso?"

I teared up again and felt the feeling disappear,my father's spirit leaving my presence.

I let out a staggered breath and opened my eyes,its just me,in this huge empty room,crying.

"Arasso,appa,I promise to live well."

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well, people need certain times to cry and she's probably just trying to make her brother feel better... Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^