TIMES WITH YOU

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I drove to work and my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyunmin ah."

"Oh Himchan oppa,waegeulae?Is Daehyun okay?"

"Aish jeongmal he's fine,just wanted to tell you that the doctor checked on Dae this morning and he'll be free to go in a week."

I giggled,"You mean he can be discharged in a week?"

"Yes and where are you anyway?"

"I'm on my way to work."

"Wah jinjja,yah don't go back to work so fast like that again,I don't want the two of you to have problems because of work again."

"Nae oppa,I'm just gathering my work to bring to the hospital."

"That's better,oh but Daehyun's parents are still here,you can come over though,Yongguk and Jongup are hanging around somewhere,Zelo and Youngjae already went off for their shoots."

"Are you staying?"

"I'm on my way to the cafe,heard the coffee machine has some problems."

"Oh right okay our coffee lover oppa."

"Yah come over to my cafe to relax,don't always go to our bar."

"But its fun there,and since when did it become our bar?"

"We bought it,your brother has a share too."

"Jeongmal?Wah you rich players."

"Bwoh?!Players?!"

"Aish shh shh you're so noisy,arasso,I'll see you soon then."

"Arasso!Bye!"He hung up and I laughed,Himchan really knows how to throw a tantrum.

I went to my office and gathered my materials before driving down to the hospital.I stopped at a traffic light and sighed,why do I feel like something is missing?

I looked out the window and spotted the cafe that Daehyun and I used to go to.

Hmm...

I parked at a side and went in.I looked at the display case and spotted the cheesecake,it looked amazing.But again,I already ate that yesterday.

I scanned through the glass,oh chocolate cake.I remembered the day when they ran out of cheesecake and I chose this cake.Daehyun kept throwing a tantrum.

I smiled,"A slice of chocolate cake please,to go."

"Nae."The staff got the cake for me and I paid up.

"Ah right can I also have a-"

"Green tea?To go?"

I nodded,"Yes please."

"Your boyfriend isn't here?"

"Ah nae."

"You two must have been busy,I've not seen you in a long time."

"Yeah we've been busy."

The handsome staff smiled and took the cup from his colleague,"Here,have a nice day."

"Nae kamsahamida."

I went back out to my car and continued driving.I arrived at the hospital and grabbed my files and food.The hospital was relatively quiet which was nice.I want Daehyun to have a good rest.

My phone rang and Daehyun's vocals echoed through the halls.Well what other ringtone will I have other than my boyfriend's honey vocals?

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyunminie~"

I giggled,"Nae oppa."

"Neol eodie yah?"

I smirked,"I'm at work,wae?"

"Yah at least come and greet my parents before they go back to Busan."

"Eyy why should I?"

"Bwoh?!Yah!Miss Hwang!"

I opened the door to Daehyun's ward and he stared at me.

"Hey honey."

He smiled and threw his phone to a side,"Pali wa!"

I laughed and placed my things down before going over to hug him,"How is my namching doing?"

Daehyun kissed my cheek and made me sit on his bed,"Chakaman,you just came from a cafe didn't you?"

"What you're a dog or something?"

"Yah,hajiman,"he sniffed,"That's not cheesecake."

"Wow you're good,guess what I got?"

"Green tea,that's obvious,and,"he frowned,"Chocolate cake."

"Nae,it isn't for you so wipe that frown off your face."

He hugged me tight,"Eyy share with me."

"You don't like it,I'm not going to share that with you."

"Aniya,as long as you like it I'll like it too."

"You don't have to like it,I'll just give you some."

I took the box of cake and a the plastic fork inside,scooping a piece of cake,"Ah."

Daehyun smiled and ate happily,"Wah wah it tastes good."

"Course it does,heard that you'll be discharged in a week."

He chuckled,"Ooh my girlfriend has so much on her mind,yeah I'll be out of here soon,waeyo?You happy?"

"Mm,very."

"Jinjja?"

I chewed on my cake and glanced at Daehyun,"Why won't I be happy?My boyfriend is getting better."

He smiled and leaned close,"You're so precious you know that?"

"No,I don't."

He raised an eyebrow and pecked my lips,"Of course you don't,that alone is precious."

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Now that I think of it,you shouldn't have done that you know?"

"Done what?"

"Break up."

He grabbed my neck and kissed me suddenly,I kissed him back slowly,not sure what was going on.He pulled away,"Mianhe,I won't do something so stupid again,I cannot live without you,stay with me okay?"

I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Arasso,ah."He chuckled and ate the cake.

==============================================================================================

A/N:I think I'm kinda addicted to cakes these days... I need a nice slice of cake from McCafe or Awfully Chocolate cos I feel deprived of those OMG... Anyways, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^