ANI

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

"Hyung,what happened to noona?"

 

I heard Daehyun sigh,"Seems like,like her brother got into an accident."

 

"Bwoh?!You mean Minhyun hyung-"

 

"Shh Zelo ah quiet down,I couldn't get the specific details,but it was a car accident,a major one,about five cars and a truck,Minhyun wasn't the only one injured,plus he lost a lot of blood."

 

"Aish jinjja,just when you're discharged.So now what?Yongguk and Himchan hyung went to check what happened?"

 

"Nae,they just went to the police station,Jongup and Youngjae went to ask the nurse about Minhyun."

 

"Hyung,then noona,ottoke?"

 

I felt Daehyun holding my hand,"Kwenchana,I'll be here for her,you have to go back to TS to teach right?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Then go,I'll be here for her."

 

"Arasso,I'll see you tomorrow hyung."

 

"Mm."

 

I didn't move,I didn't want to wake up,even though I was already awake.Maybe this is all just a dream,my brother is probably actually fine,in his office or at the studio,I don't know.

 

Just not here in this hospital,injured,I don't want that.I don't want to believe that.

 

Daehyun touched my forehead and kissed my hand,"Hyunmin ah,neol waegeulae?Its time to get up,your brother needs you,I need you."

 

I felt a tear escape and Daehyun sighed,"Ottoke?My poor baby must be hurting a lot."

 

I bit my lower lip and turned away from him.He sat on my bed and hugged me carefully,"Kwenchana,I'm here,just cry,its okay."

 

I shook my head and Dae kissed me softly,"Wae?"

 

"Minhyun oppa,he's fine,I'm just dreaming,right?Tell me I'm dreaming."

 

Daehyun pulled me to sit up and he cupped my face in his hand,"Lets go see him."

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a long while,"Okay."

 

Dae held my hand and I just held on tight,I didn't want to see my brother's condition.But I wanted to see if he was okay.

 

We stopped in front of a ward,"He's in here."Daehyun reached out to open the door but I held him back,"Oppa."

 

"Nae."

 

"Is my brother okay?"

 

He just forced a smile and pushed me lightly,"Go in and see."

 

I opened the door slowly and heard the monitors beeping.My head started pounding,it was like deja vu.

 

The feeling when Daehyun was lying there,face pale.I closed my eyes and pushed the door open.

 

I gulped and looked up at my brother,on the bed,looking so lifeless.If it wasn't for the monitors beeping,I would think that he was dead.

 

But I know better,my brother is still alive,barely,but still.

 

I couldn't breathe,so I just stopped breathing for a while and went over to Minhyun.Almost his whole body was bandaged.

 

I reached a hand out to him,not sure whether it was okay to touch him.I decided to touch his cheek and I froze for a moment,his skin was so cold.

 

"Oppa."

 

No response.

 

"Minhyun oppa."

 

He obviously wasn't waking up anytime soon.

 

"Daehyun ah."He came over and hugged me,"Nae,I'm here."

 

"Oppa,w-why,w-wait what,what happened?Car accident,then what?His operation,what's his condition?"

 

"He's fine,the operation went well,its just the anesthesia keeping him asleep,don't want him to wake up to too much pain right?"

 

"Chakaman,what's the cause of the accident?Who hit who?My brother is the most careful driver I've ever met,who rammed into him?!"

 

Daehyun patted my back,"Calm down,Himchan and Yongguk hyung are on it."

 

I let out a long breath and sat down on my brother's bed,holding his hand,"Oppa,neol jinjja,you're trying to torture me huh?You know how worried I was when Dae went for his surgery now its your turn you really-"

 

Daehyun kissed my head,"Geuman hae,your brother won't wake up if he hears you scolding him."

 

I leaned over and kissed Minhyun's forehead,"Ileona oppa,I promise to listen to you,just wake up soon."

 

I felt Daehyun staring at me and I glanced at him,"Waegeulae?"

 

He pointed to his forehead and I scoffed,leaning over to kiss his forehead,"Better?"

 

He nodded,"Mm."

 

I sat there,watching my brother for some time.Then someone knocked on the door and Daehyun went out to see who it was.

 

I looked at all the tubes and wires connected to my brother and felt like ripping them off.It looked so alien on Minhyun.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

I turned to Dae,he was carrying a box,"Nae oppa."

 

"There's a package for you."

 

"Me?"

 

He set it down on the table and I eyed it,"Why would a package be sent here?This is Minhyun's ward.Moreover its addressed to me."

 

"Babe,look at this."

 

I looked at the postage sticker on the box.

 

-To my sister-in-law.-

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Oppa,they must have sent it to the wrong room."

 

Daehyun shook his head,"Its got your name there."

 

"Oh,that's weird,oppa isn't married."

 

Daehyun thought about it,"True,does your brother even have a girlfriend?"

 

"Aniyo,he promised to introduce her to me if he has a girlfriend."

 

"Then what's this?"

 

I shrugged and tore the tape off the box.I opened it and eyed the contents,it was really messy,and red.

 

My brain slowly registered what that was,and I screamed my head off.

===================================================================================== ============

A/N:Well things are moving fast now. Its also getting confusing so please feel free to ask but I'll try to answer them as the story goes along because everything will become clearer :) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^

credit to owner ;)