DEATH

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

Minhyun can walk,much better than I thought he would be able to.

"He's fine I'm serious,we'll be fine on our own for a while,its not like we'll be out here for long,"I told Daehyun through the phone.

"Yah yah yah don't talk to me with that I'm-being-overly-protective type of tone,I'm just worried for you.Your father is getting on in age and your brother just got discharged plus you're a girl,what's going to happen when someone attacks you?"

"Oppa,we'll be fine,appa and Minhyun have their secretaries right by our side,I'll see you later okay?"

"Arasso,love you."

I giggled,"I love you too."

Minhyun grabbed my phone before I can hang up,"Hyung,I don't really love you very much."

He hung up and I laughed,"Oppa,that's so childish."

"I'm just that childish,so?Even if you've given that guy your heart,I'm still going to make sure he has a hard time getting you."

"Whoa,neol jinjja,whatever you want then,oh did you bring umma's favourite perfume?"

"Of course I did,ah appa is there already."

We went over to my mother's resting place and found appa sobbing quietly.

Minhyun looked at me and I looked back at him quizzically.I bent down to where my father was kneeling,"Appa,kwenchana?"

My father has never cried like this before,even when my mother died,he never cried.Because umma told him to not cry.

"Appa."

He turned to me and forced a smile,but I could see that absolute sadness in his eyes.

Minhyun came over and took my hand,"Iliwa,give appa some peace."

My father grabbed his hand,"Ani,nan kwenchana,now sit down,both of you."

We looked at one another,not really sure if our father was serious.

Appa growled,"Anja."

We sat down on the soft grass quietly with my father still kneeling.The wind blew gently and I could almost feel my mother's presence,as if she's right here with us.Appa cleared his throat and looked at both of us,"Your mother was an amazing woman."

We nodded.

"She was strong,responsible and just beautiful in her own way."

We nodded again.

"But for me,as your father,I feel that what I've kept from you guys is unforgivable,your mother asked this of me because she wanted to keep you safe,but now its getting out of hand,and I have to tell you."

I watched my father,he's been hiding something?My mother asked him to hide something?

He took a deep breath,"Your mother,she didn't die from a ."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at my brother.

"She died from a car accident,when you guys were still in school and she just returned with me from a business trip.The road was mostly clear that day,I was the one driving and your mother was right beside me.

A car knocked right into us from your mother's side,just before she died,she looked at me,eyes losing life,then she said,don't cry,don't let the children know how I left,because they will cry."

My whole body was numb from then on.The day my mother died replayed in my head.

My father's secretary fetching my brother and I from school.I was rather grumpy because I wanted to go back home with Minhyun by bus,but I was okay after a while,because it meant we could get home faster to see our parents.

We rushed into our house and found it completely empty.Then our father appeared from upstairs,one arm in a cast with cuts and bruises on his face,mentioning briefly to us that we're moving.

I closed my eyes and the memories stopped coming back for a while.My heart was hurting a lot,how my mother wanted to protect us by not letting us know anything.

My head pounded badly and tears kept flowing down my cheeks.Why didn't I know?Why didn't I guess or even sense that something was wrong?

I looked at my father and took a deep breath,wiping his tears away,"Appa,hajima,umma doesn't want to see you cry."

Minhyun stood up,"Appa,I'll fetch you home."

My father shook his head,"Ani,I want to stay here with your mother."

"Appa."

"Fetch your sister home,its dangerous for you two to be out here like this."

I stared at appa,"Waeyo?"

He looked at me with a grave expression on his face,"Seungri must be taking revenge on me.The accident,the couple that rammed into us died,and they are Seungri's parents."

==============================================================================================

A/N:Okay, guys. So yeah here today's update and I just wanna...Did you guys see Dae's abs on Shimshimtapa?? NOPE NOPE NOPE THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE I WANT MY FATTY DAE BACK BUT ON THE OTHER HAND HE'S SO IRRESISTABLE... -.- DAE STAHP IT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA SEE THIS???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY THEN...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY DAE PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE IN A HOLE NOW...