TOO MUCH

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I couldn't go home,my mind was in a traumatic state.I'm finding out too many things at one go,my head hurts.Daehyun came into the living room with a warm cup of green tea.

He handed it to me and I drank it down in one shot.My hands were shaking really badly when I placed the cup on the table.

Dae sighed and hugged me,"Its okay,just stay here tonight,I'm the only one staying here anyway."

I hugged him back and snuggled close,I needed all the comfort I could get.I closed my eyes and memories started flowing back.

Daehyun cleared his throat and started singing,"Jeonbu geojitmal~Ijeul su itdan mal~"

I sobbed onto his chest and he just patted my back,singing soothingly.

An image of my mother appeared in my mind,when she made breakfast in the morning.

"Hyunmin ah,would you like apples in school today?I'll pack one in for you if you want one."

"Umma,can I have cake instead?"

She laughed,"Cake?Again?"

I nodded.

"Nae arasso,I'll pack one slice of cheesecake and an apple for you,decide later what you want to eat."

Later in school that day,it was the first time I chose anything over cheesecake,because I know umma wanted me to have the apple.

I fell asleep after a while,and felt Daehyun carrying me upstairs.

"Oppa."

"Oh,I thought you were sleeping."

"I was."

"Mianhe,I woke you up."

I shook my head and hugged him tighter,"Kajima."

"Ara."

I kissed his cheek,"I love you."

"Mm,I love you too."

He laid me down on the bed and tucked me in,"Need anything?"

I held his hand and he sat down next to me,"I don't need anything,I just want you here."

He chuckled and rested next to me,"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't hurt so much,my heart aches when I see you cry."

"Mianhe,for making you hurt."

He pushed my head,"Yah,don't say that,you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I smiled and held his hand to my lips,"Komawo,for being able to feel again,it just makes everything better."

He laid down next to me,face inches away from mine,"Komawo,for being with me,at least I would have that reason or even bother to go for the surgery."

I smiled and hugged him tight,closing my eyes,"Oppa."

"Nae."

"Naega,what will you do if something happens to me?"

He literally growled into my ear,"Don't you ever dare say that,you know I can't live without you so stop it."

I pulled away slightly and he stared right into my eyes,"I mean it babe."

I leaned in and kissed him softly,feeling his tight muscles relax.

He pulled my waist closer to him and I melted into his embrace,I could feel it,how much he loved me.Words couldn't express it.I pulled away slightly and he pecked my lips a few more times before resting his forehead on mine.

"I need you,don't leave me okay?"

I nodded,"But,what if?"

He turned away,annoyed by my persistence.

I got up and rested on his arm,"Oppa."

"I'm not going to talk to you until you say something worth listening to."

I pouted and poked his arm,"Oppa~"

He ignored me and I leaned over to look at his face,"Oppa?"

He closed his eyes and I sighed,propping a pillow up for me to lean back on.

"I asked because,I'm just wondering about something."

I grabbed the blanket and twirled it around my fingers,"My mum,before she died,she told appa to not cry for her,hajiman,I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."

Dae turned around,facing me,eyes still closed though.

"When I saw appa crying,my heart broke,all the pain and anguish he kept and held in for so long,he let it out,to my mother."

Daehyun opened his eyes now,watching me intently.

"Minhyun oppa,he obviously didn't like seeing appa like that,but,I don't know,it felt different for me.Knowing that my father still loves my mother a lot actually made me feel very at peace."

Dae moved closer to me and I hugged my knees to my chest,"Ottoke?Thinking about what my mother said,she wanted to protect Minhyun and I,so its probably a way to make my father strong to protect us.

But in another way,appa will have to hurt alone,I don't want that,I didn't even know he was hurting alone like that,all these years.Hajiman,umma must have known that appa will be able to handle it,but still-"

Daehyun crashed his lips on mine and pushed me down on the bed,stopping my train of thought at the moment.

He bit my lips hungrily and pressed his body on mine.I turned away from him and he devoured my neck,"O-ppa,oppa wait."

He paused for a while before coming back to kiss me gently,"I love you,jinjja jeongmal neomu saranghae."

"A-Ara."

He kissed me again and pulled away,"Take your time to piece everything together okay?I'll be by your side,helping you put everything together."

I smiled and nodded,"Nae oppa."

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Wow guys I don't know why but I'm really tired today. Still, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^