LOOSE ENDS

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I was discharged a week or two ago,and I can move around fairly well on my own.It was lunchtime and I took a leisurely stroll at the vicinity close to our building.

I drank my green tea frappe and looked around at the tall buildings.I never really took note of how beautiful my work place looks like.I took a deep breath and touched my wound,now a scar,out of habit.

Ah,I didn't even see my own blood spill out of me when I got stabbed,Dae must have gotten a huge shock when he saw me.

Someone knocked into me and I jumped,"Aish,luckily it didn't spill."I checked my drink and the guy chuckled.

I looked up at him,"Oh,Wooyoung ah."

He smiled and looked me up and down,"You seem fine."

"Aish,you didn't even bother to visit me you terrible person,what are you doing here?"

"Meeting someone,and its not like you wanted to see me anyway."

I drank my drink and shrugged,"It would be nice to see you either way."

"Well too bad okay?"

I glanced at him and realised he wasn't in the best of moods.

"Wooyoung ah."

"Hmm?"

"Kwenchana?"

"I'm fine."

I recalled the night that he met up with me and realised I was wearing the same pants.Thing is,I already washed it and I don't remember taking the paper out.

I reached into my side pocket and cringed,"Aww crap its literally disintegrated."

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow,"What are you talking about?"

I took the torn up piece of paper and the little crumbled pieces and passed it to him.He stared at me and I dusted my hand off,"Mianhe,I shouldn't have taken it away from you."

"What is this?"

"That night,the piece of paper that Dae gave you."

I drank my drink and Wooyoung started laughing.I just stared at him,"I didn't mean to snatch it away from you."

He laughed even harder and I stood there,not knowing what to do.His phone rang and he breathed heavily,picking up his phone."Y-Yeoboseyo?"

He laughed again,"Yah,guess who I'm with now?"

I continued drinking and cocked my head,what's up with him?

"I'm with your girlfriend,plus she returned the piece of paper to me."

He chuckled,"Yeah that piece you left me that day,its not really the whole piece of paper anymore though."

I reached my hand out and he Wooyoung put his finger to his lips,"Yah you want me to destroy the paper?"

He laughed,"Oh goodness you two are funny,your girlfriend already destroyed it."

"Yah,I want to talk to Daehyunie."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes,"Yeah yeah whatever,hold on,someone wants to talk to you."

He passed the phone to me and I smiled,"Daehyun oppa."

"Hyunmin ah,what are you doing out with Wooyoung?"

"I met him when I was coming back from lunch."I on my straw and Daehyun chuckled,"Okay then,I'll come fetch you later,you're drinking something aren't you?"

"Mm,waeyo?"

"Green tea,frappe?"

My eyes widened,"Woah oppa,you're really good,how'd you guess?"

"My dear,its sweltering hot outside and the only drink you drink is green tea,plus you only have frappes on days like this."

"Oh,jinjja?"

"Yah,I know you better than anybody else,give me an exam about you and I'll ace it."

I giggled and turned to Wooyoung,"Still,giving the answers to Wooyoung won't help him score an 'A',right?"

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow and I stuck my tongue out at him,earning a push on the head from him.I pouted and Dae cleared his throat,"Sorry babe,now go back to work and stop playing around with Wooyoung,you are playing with him right?"

Wooyoung pulled my ear and I hit him,"Go away!Oppa!Wooyoung is disturbing me!"

"Yah you started it."He stuck his tongue out at me and I pinched his nose,"Ah~Daehyun ah,say something,this punk here is so irritating."

Pass the phone to him.I smirked and handed the phone to Wooyoung,"You're in trouble."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and took the phone,"Nae waegeulae?"

I smirked and drank from my straw,realising that I already finished everything,"Eyy jinjja."

Wooyoung chuckled and I glared at him."Arasso,yah inma,you better make this good okay?"

I eyed him and he hung up."Yah,what did Dae say?He said he'll kill you right?"

"Aniyo,he said he'll buy me dinner."

"What the hell?Why would he buy you dinner?"

"I'm just kidding okay?Now go back to work,Dae said you have a lot of work and asked me to not disturb you."

I smirked and threw my cup into the bin,"That's more like it,okay bye punk."

He face palmed himself and I giggled,walking back to the broadcasting building.I pressed the lift button and waited for the lift to come.When someone wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I elbowed him,"Minhyun oppa."

He kicked my shoe,"Hitting your older brother now?"

"Mianhe."

He chuckled and hugged me,"Kwenchana,oh right we need to meet the lawyer remember?"

"Ah nae,is he coming over?"

"Ani,we need to go to the firm to see him."

"Okay,I'll just take my bag."

We went upstairs and I grabbed my bag,"Oppa,do I need to take anything?"

"Just take the note that appa wrote for you."

"Nae."

Minhyun drove down to the lawyer's firm and I kind of guessed if appa requested for us to come over.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Did appa want us to come here?"

"Erm,yeah,I guess,in a way."

"What does that mean?"

"He said go and see the lawyer,nothing about asking the lawyer to come over."

"Oh."

"Waeyo?"

"This place is,so different."

Minhyun got out of the car and I followed.Instead of the tall overpowering building I was expecting since we're in the city,the firm was half the height of our building,totally in white.And I kind of figured that appa wanted us to come here.

To see how a simple and pure building can still fit into everything.Like how having a simple and normal life can be as imperfect but still perfect at the same time.

"Hyunmin ah."

"Mm."

My brother held his hand out and I held on,"Oppa."

"Wae?"

"Can you feel that?"

"Bwoh?"

"Appa,can you feel him?"

Even before I entered the building,I could already sense my father's spirit,his presence when he came here on his own.Minhyun kissed my head and pulled me in,"Yeah,I can feel him,I can even hear him."

"What's he saying?"

He laughed,"He's nagging,telling me to get in quickly and stop staring outside."

I smiled,"Jinjja?"

"Nae."

We reached the front desk and Minhyun requested to see our lawyer.We waited for a short while and I looked at the framed quotes and paintings on the wall,fish paintings,water paintings,and a frame with just plain black calligraphy ink,live well.

I gasped,I recognise that handwriting.

"Oppa."

"Mm."

"Appa."

"Bwoh?Eodie?"

I pointed to the frame and he chuckled,"Woah jinjja,its really appa."

I smiled,feeling this choking feeling in my throat,"Naega,he must be kinda close to this lawyer huh?"

Minhyun nodded,"I rarely saw him,but he's our family lawyer."

"Jeongmal?"

"Nae,we don't see him around much,but appa must trust him enough that we have to personally come here."

"Seems like that."

"You may go in now,"the lady at the front desk called out,"Please follow me."

We took the lift upstairs and she led us to the office.She knocked on the door and showed us in.The lawyer seemed like he was younger than my father,but in a different way.He had that wise and respectful type of feeling.So I didn't expect his words to be,well,normal.

"Oh Minhyun,Hyunmin,you're finally here.I was just thinking of coming over to look for you two,buy some cake or have a meal with you even."

Still,his tone was deep and thoughtful and his words were so simple and light hearted,I wondered if he even knew about my father passing away.Minhyun could sense my uneasiness and he patted my hand.

"Ah ah right,you have not really seen or met me,I'm Mr Lee,you can call me Taeil."

"Ah nae,erm,about the will?"

Mr Lee nodded,"Okay we'll get on with it,same style as your father I see."

I smiled,"Nae,appa was also like that."

Mr Lee looked at me and smiled warmly,"Your father said something about you."

"Naya?"

"Nae,did you see the calligraphy he did?"

I giggled,"Oh nae nae,live well."

He grabbed a few files from his table,"Yeah that one,he kept telling me that he wants his daughter to live well,so he wrote it out and I kept it."

"Jeongmal?"

Taeil sat down opposite us on the couch,"Mm,now lets see what your father kept for you."

He flipped through the first file,reading out to us the stocks and shares and other stuff that was split between Minhyun and I.I puffed my cheeks out,a little impatient,because I know appa surely has something important for us.

Taeil chuckled and closed the file,picking another one up,"Your father was right,you can only focus on one thing."

I raised an eyebrow,"Neol,you're older than us right?"

The lawyer nodded,"Waeyo?"

"Hmm,appa chose you because he wants us to respect you,and because he knows you'll handle this matter carefully."

Mr Lee continued flipping through the file,"Nae,so you'll have to wait for the main part okay?"

Minhyun nudged me,"Patience,listen carefully okay?"

"Nae oppa."

Taeil continued reading and I listened carefully,in case appa had any secret concealed message or anything.Even though I doubt it,cos my father doesn't like complicated things.

"Okay and finally,we have the splitting of the company,very equally,both of you will have equal shares but the positions will be different,Minhyun will take CEO position and Hyunmin will take COO position,you okay with that?"

I nodded,"Nae,let oppa take charge."

"So that's about it."

"Bwoh?That's it?"

"Mm,that's it."

Minhyun patted my back,"What else did you want anyway?"

I eyed Taeil,"It isn't the end is it?"

He chuckled and opened another file,"You just said the magic word,your dad really knows you,so here,there are two keys,one for each of you."

He handed a key to each of us,"Its a key to a vault,he left some possessions for the two of you,I'm not sure what's inside,but your father said to open it when you're getting married."

"Oh jinjja?"

"Nae,he didn't say anything specific,not even how many after you're married or how many before so,that freedom is yours."

I held the key in my hands,feeling the extreme weight of responsibility,"Nae arasso."

"Also,about the kidnap and criminal issue about Seungri and the director,they've been charged and I've settled that for you,their sister is old enough to be on her own,so she'll live alone,her grandparents were found though.But for that it doesn't concern the two of you,so yeah,that's settled."

Minhyun smiled and shook hands with Taeil,"Kamsahamida."

Minhyun drove us back to the office and I could sense that he was unhappy about something,or unsettled I guess.

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Waegeulae?"

"Molla,I've got no idea what appa has for us,maybe that's why I'm like this."

I giggled,"Oppa,appa is obviously giving us something for when we get married,or else why would he want us to-"

"Oh,that's true,anyway,it'll be some time before I get to see what's inside,I don't even have a girlfriend."

"Arasso,I'll wait for you then."

"Wait my foot,you're not going to do the same thing that you did with the note that appa gave you okay?"

"Aish nae."

My brother parked quickly and we went into the building when my phone rang.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Guys, this story is ending and I was kinda shocked that it was actually ending...But anyways, I was wondering why you guys weren't commenting and I realised that I stopped asking you guys to comment so well...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Also, I'm feeling kinda uninspired these days, probably because I feel that B.A.P can do better on charts and stuff but hey! They're still enjoying themselves on stage and on variety shows so that's all that matters right!!! KK bye peeps!