TRAUMATIZED

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I kept crying in Dae's embrace and he tried to calm me down.Youngjae and Jongup already took the box away while alerting Yongguk and Himchan about it.

 

Daehyun patted my head and I continued wailing onto his chest.I couldn't get the image of the contents of the box out of my head.

 

There were those soft strips of craft paper,it was all stained red.With blood.Then there was a normal mineral water bottle,filled with blood.

 

Daehyun kissed my forehead and sighed,"Who's the that's playing pranks like this?That bloody idiot-"

 

He paused and I cried even harder.

 

"Ah ah ah mianhe mianhe,it just slipped out,aish jinjja,sorry babe."

 

I clung onto Daehyun really tight,sitting on his lap,on the couch in my brother's ward.I must have fallen asleep,I don't know.

 

I could only see the disgusting scene in my head,I wanted to puke my guts out.

 

I heard the door open but I just squeezed Daehyun tighter.

 

"Dae ah,we just got the results back."

 

"Shh Jae lower your volume,whose blood is that?"

 

Youngjae sighed,"Minhyun,its Minhyun's."

 

I felt my whole body break out in cold sweat,I got off Daehyun and ran to the small bathroom in the ward and started vomiting.

 

My brother's,what?This is sick.

 

Daehyun patted my back,"Yah,you heard that?"

 

I hit him,"Stop talking about that."

 

He passed some tissues to me and I wiped my mouth before flushing the toilet.I sat on the floor and hugged my knees to my chest,"What in the world is going on?"

 

Daehyun hugged me and carried me back out to the couch.

 

"Hyunmin ah,naega,did you offend anybody recently?"Youngjae asked casually.

 

I shook my head and Daehyun nearly snarled,"Jae please,what kind of question was that?"

 

I looked up at Youngjae,"Kwenchana,hajiman,who was the sender?"

 

"You mean what?The sender of the b-"

 

"Nae,the sender of that thing,"Dae cut him off.

 

"Aish jinjja,molla nan molla,Yongguk hyung is still checking,but obviously the person must have been at your brother's accident scene."

 

I stared at him,"What makes you say that?"

 

"Well Minhyun lost a lot of,"he glanced at me and cleared his throat,"Yeah well he lost a lot of blood at the accident,there were,"he swallowed.

 

"Aish whatever it is Minhyun lost the most blood as compared to the other casualties,plus the blood belonging to him,the person must have taken his blood from there."Youngjae spilled everything out in a rush.

 

My stomach flipped,"Cha-Chakaman,so you're saying some sicko sent my brother's blood to me?"

 

"I'm only guessing,may be wrong."

 

Daehyun let me rest on his shoulder,"Okay stop thinking,just rest,I'll handle it."

 

I shook my head,"Oppa,my brother might be in trouble."

 

"Ara,nan ara,but you need to calm down and rest first,you just got a shock earlier."

 

I looked at my brother's sleeping figure and sighed,"Minhyun oppa,is there something you didn't tell me?You promised if anything happens you'll tell me,so how did you end up lying here?"

 

I closed my eyes and hugged Daehyun tight.Whoever did this to my brother,I'm going to find him.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Really late update today. Had a class BBQ earlier and came home to a cockroach in my room like whut??? Okay I'll update again later in the day, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Oh and the story will take some time to unfold, so any questions are understandable and I'll answer them whenever possible :) God Bless!