GONE

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I'm back at home,after saying goodbye to Daehyun because he had a meeting early in the morning.

Which I found weird because there's nothing much happening in his company other than one group still promoting and one group preparing for a comeback.

But anyway,I just chucked all my bags in my room and sat in the living room,waiting for my brother to get ready for work.

I already changed at Dae's house so I was more or less done.Except for the fact that I still haven't read the note.

I twirled it on my finger like how I did with a basketball and threw it in the air.It landed on the table with a slap and I laughed,"You're more fun than a ttakji,ottoke?I can't bear to open you up."

"Hwang Hyunmin."

I slipped the note in my pocket and Minhyun came down,"I hope you're not still playing with that note."

I bit my lip,"Erm,can't you just tell me what's written inside?"

"Yah nan wae?!I told you to just read it!"

I stared at him,"Aish ara,but its so fun to play with,I can't bear to open it."

"You're kidding right?"

"About what?"

"You can just fold it up again later."

"I know,but it won't be the same again."

"Goodness its the same piece of paper,if you're not going to-"

I hugged on my pocket,"Okay okay okay I'll read it."

I took it out and glanced at Minhyun.He cocked his head and I opened it carefully,I recognised the handwriting immediately.

I opened the piece of paper in a split second and straightened it to read.Minhyun scoffed but I scanned through quickly.

-To my precious daughter.

I don't know why,but I can feel like something isn't going right since this morning.I feel like I'm going to die.You can cry if you want to,you can feel sad if you want to,because I'm not exactly sure if telling you not to cry will make you feel better.

Naega,my will is with the lawyer and I know you'll reject seeing him and everything,so I'll tell you here.

Firstly,live well,arasso?

I always remind and tell you that because that's what your umma wanted me to tell you okay?

Secondly,I bought a car for you,your mother bought a car for you too,both cars are with the lawyer,your brother has two cars as well so don't worry.

Thirdly,all of my property and your mother's will be split equally between you and your brother okay?

No quarreling,I trust that you two won't argue over money issues.

Lastly,I love you,and please get married soon,tell your brother that too.

I want to know that both of you are living happily okay?

Let me feel at peace.Love you two,appa-

I stared at the piece of paper and read it over and over again.Not even realising that Minhyun already pulled me to his car,buckling me in.

He drove down to LTE Broadcasting Station,our station and got out,"Hyunmin come on."

I looked up at my brother,"Oppa,did you meet up with the lawyer?"

"Yeah I did,appa told me to,he said you'll probably tick him off so I went."

I smiled and folded the paper,getting out of the car to hug my brother.

"Yah waegeulae?"My brother locked the car.

"Can you go with me to see him?"

"Who?The lawyer?"

"Mm,seems like I have a lot of things with him,I want it,I want to see what appa wanted to give me."

"Okay then,I'll arrange the timing with him,get to your office,you have tons to finish today,I just transferred three shows to you."

"Wah oppa you really have no mercy."

"Don't use your boyfriend's song on me now go in."

I giggled and went in,"Nae oppa."

My secretary greeted me all cheers and I really missed her so much,"Get two whole cheesecakes,one for you,and some green tea too,buy whatever drink you want for yourself."

She smiled,"Nae komawo Miss Hwang."

I went into my office and froze,"Oh my goodness."

There were files on the floor and covering my whole table,I grabbed one and flipped through,"Okay the timeslots for this show is settled,then where's the crew and people involved."

I grabbed another file and started serious work from there.I didn't even know I worked till past lunchtime until my brother came in.

"Hyunmin ah."

"Oh you're here,waeyo?Got some stuff for me?"

"We're meeting the lawyer tomorrow,and guess who will be coming on our legendary KPOP idol show?"

I looked up at him,"Don't tell me,Bigbang?"

He snapped his fingers,"Bingo!Now we're going to have Seungri here often,what with the YG judging plus this,aish he's really trying to get us isn't he?"

I sighed and rubbed my head,"Can I not handle those two shows?"

"Can't do that,we're both in charge,remember what appa said,no personal feelings when it comes to work,everything must be-"

"Professional and strictly professional,yeah I get it."

He laughed and closed my file,"Okay rest for a while its already past lunch,go get something to eat."

"You ate already?"

"Yes I did,call Daehyun or something."

I grinned and dialed Dae's number,"Nae oppa."

"Aish neol jinjja,smiling like that."

I giggled and the dial tone rang for a long time until I was brought to his voicemail.

That's weird,he always picks up my call.I dialed again and again but he wasn't picking up.

"Minhyun ah."

"He's not picking up?"

"Nae,ottoke?"

"Did something happen to him?"

"Mollayo."

Someone knocked on the door,"Miss Hwang?"My secretary.

"Nae come in."

She came in and passed a slip of paper to me,"I found this on my table when I came back for lunch,its for you."

"Who is it from?"

I looked at the paper and my eyes widened,Daehyun's handwriting.

"I'm not really sure because it wasn't written ther-"

"Its okay I know who its from,you can leave now."

She bowed and left quickly.

Minhyun nudged me,"From Daehyun hyung?"

"Nae."

Read it then.I read through,feeling colder and colder as I went along.

-Hyunmin ah,remember I asked you about whether you will be with someone else if I'm gone?Or if I leave for that matter,anyway,I'm going to settle this psycho thing with Seungri and the director.

I know you told me you weren't really afraid of them anymore,but still,I don't want anything to happen to you,so I'm going to handle this.

I'm going with B.A.P to meet up with the two psychos,so don't worry about me too much.We'll be fine,but if,just if,I don't make it,give Wooyoung a chance okay?

You still remember Wooyoung right?Naega,I found out that he liked you a few days after the bar incident.Do you still remember that?

That's why I didn't tell him your name,I don't want him to fall in love with you.

I can tell that he'll treat you nice though.Don't even ask me why we're not going to the police to settle the psychotic problem,we did,but there were complications and I'm not even sure if the police will side with us or not.

Okay anyway,I love you,stay safe.I know you love me too.From your eye candy,Daehyunie.-

==============================================================================================

A/N:This idiot I don't even know how to...