STILL

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I jumped out of bed from a terrible nightmare and breathed heavily.I closed my eyes and gulped,wiping sweat off my forehead.

"Goodness,Dae when are you coming back?"

Its been two days since he's gone and I've not had a proper rest.I sighed and ran my hands through my hair,I'll just get a drink of water to get my head in order.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and poured out a cup of water,gulping it down in seconds.

That was nice,wonder if Minhyun wants some water too.Or maybe he fell asleep while working in his room.

I poured out another glass anyway and went to his room.I knocked on his door,"Oppa."

No answer.Oh,is he asleep?

"Oppa,"I opened the door slowly and peeped inside.His desk light was off and I saw a hump on his bed,blankets covering over his head.

I giggled and went over quietly,pulling the blanket away carefully."Oppa."

I raised an eyebrow,a bolster and a few pillows were piled up,my brother wasn't here.

"That's weird,where did he-"Someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with a cloth.I kicked and struggled for a few seconds but everything went black and I couldn't do anything.

I woke up to water being splashed on my face and I stared shocked.I was tied to a chair and I was in this barely lit room with my mouth gagged by a cloth.

Someone pulled it out of my mouth and I breathed deeply,"Where-Where the hell am I?!"

There was someone standing behind me and whoever was there,grabbed my chair and dragged me to another room.

"Yah!Who the hell are you?!"

The person used the bucket and knocked my head lightly,as if mocking me,"Shut up."

I grumbled and recognised the voice,"Chakaman,Seungri?"

He whacked my head again,but harder,"I said shut up."

"Seungri ah,don't hit my wife like that arasso?"

I froze and the hairs on my back rose,the director's voice.He grabbed my face and stared at me,"Wah,you're still as pretty as you were last time,just a little wet though."

He glared at Seungri and I wondered what the hell was going on.The director looked back at me and frowned,"Aww,you must be confused,don't worry,I'll explain this to Daehyun and B.A.P okay?"

"Bwoh?"

He dialed some number on his phone and put it on speaker.

"Yeoboseyo?"

I gasped,it was Daehyun's voice.

"Oh Daehyun ah."The director mumbled uninterestingly.

"You punk,where the hell are you?!We agreed to meet at the location yesterday and you didn't turn up!"

"Aish calm down,we were busy yesterday,so we couldn't make it."

I stared blankly and the director smirked,"Wanna guess what we were doing yesterday?"

Daehyun was really angry,it was obvious,"I don't effing care what the you did yesterday-"

Seungri yanked my hair and I yelped,"Ah!"

Daehyun paused and I could imagine his face in my mind,shocked,worried,angry,not happy at all.

The director pushed Seungri away,"Yah!Don't touch my wife!"

I whimpered and Daehyun stuttered,"H-Hyunmin ah."

"Oppa."

The director glared at me and grabbed my face,"Oppa?Wae oppa?Why are you calling him oppa?!Call me oppa,call me oppa now!"

I turned away from him and he slapped me real hard.

Daehyun couldn't handle it anymore,"Yah!Don't touch her!You bloody idiot!Yah!Hyung!"

Yongguk's deep calm voice came on,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ooh look who's that?Anyways big guy,we're just calling to tell you about Hyunmin and I getting married,in case you don't know by now."The director mentioned.

"What does that mean?"

"Wow you guys didn't guess it yet?To my wife's ex boyfriend,that's Daehyun,you mean you didn't know?"

I stared shocked,",that means,to my father-in-law,that's appa."

The director nodded,"That's right,oh my wife is so smart."

"Then Minhyun's was,to my brother-in-law."

"Yes that's right.Then,what's mine?It says to my sister-in-law."

Yongguk called me,"Hyunmin ah."

"Nae."

"Where's your brother?"

"Minhyun?I don't know."

Seungri chuckled and opened a door,pulling two chairs out,"He's here with my sister,they're getting married too you know?"

I gulped,"Minhyun oppa."

Seungri spun the chairs around and I saw Minhyun and Chaeri tied up.

I struggled and yelled,"Let my brother go!"

The director held my face gently,"Shh shh my pretty wife must not get angry okay?"

"Get your hands off me!"

Seungri took out the cloth in his sister and Minhyun's mouth and a string of vulgarities flew out from him.

"What's wrong with you people?!Let my sister go!"

"Oppa!"

Minhyun looked at me with concerned eyes and I was about to die from anger,"You tied your own sister up?!"

Minhyun and the director answered at the same time,"No I didn't!"

I froze and looked between the two of them,"Bwoh?"

I bet they totally forgot that Yongguk was still on the line and I begged for them to track our locations quick.

"What are you talking about?"

Seungri looked at the director,"She's my sister now."

The director glared at him,"She was my sister too until your parents adopted her!"

I blinked blankly,so that's how they're related.The director was Chaeri's real brother until Seungri's parents adopted her and she became Seungri's step sister.

I looked at Minhyun and I could already sense that he got it.Chaeri was crying and she begged her brothers to stop,"Oppa jebal,I didn't even say I like Minhyun,let him go please."

"He rejected you and he hurt you but you still said that he was being nice!"

"He was just doing his job and he didn't hurt me!"

Seungri cackled and looked at Minhyun,"Still,since you're hurt because of this guy,he has to look after you right?"

The director and Seungri laughed and I felt goosebumps all over me.

I turned and found the phone close to me,I leaned over as close as I could,"Oppa,Daehyun ah,jebal,get us out of here.Please."

I heard Dae come on,whispering,"I'm coming babe,I'm coming,I love you okay?"

I felt my breath get stuck in my throat,"Nae oppa,I love you too."

He hung up and I looked back at the two crazy people,"You're not getting away with this you know?"

The director smirked and picked a knife up from the ground,"I know,that's why I prepared for us to die together."

I gulped,"Mworago?"

"Yah you bastard!Let my sister go!"

Seungri looked at Chaeri then back at my brother,"Aren't you the slightest bit worried for my sister?"

Minhyun glared at him,"You worry about your own dongsaeng and I'll worry about mine!"

The director stood behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder,"I know you'll be upset if your brother is dead,that's why I've been trying to kill you too,so we won't be alone when we die,you'll understand me right?"

"You sicko,get your face away from me."

He glared at me then slid the knife to my wrist,"You don't understand,I'll show you,I did everything for us."

Immediately after he said that,we heard sirens coming from outside and the police shouting commands to get Seungri and the director to surrender.

I couldn't describe the sense of relief I felt,knowing that Daehyun was somewhere outside,somewhere nearby.

Seungri panicked though,he grabbed my chair and pulled me out of the warehouse,placing me in front of the whole line of police,putting a knife to my neck.

I couldn't move at all,much less hear or bother about what Seungri was shouting.

I heard a car stop nearby and I looked in that direction.Seungri pressed the knife harder on me,but I knew it,I could sense that it was B.A.P in the car.

I saw Daehyun come out and I heaved a sigh of relief.The director was yelling at Seungri and he lost his senses.Seungri sliced the ropes off me and arm locked me,choking me while the police and the director were yelling at him.

I coughed and tried to breathe properly but he held me tighter.Yongguk and Himchan held Dae back and tears flowed down my cheeks,I wanted to hug him so bad.

"Any of you move another step I'll cut her head off!"

I whined and tried pushing him off,"Let me go,I want to see Daeh-"

"Shut up!"

He pulled the knife away from my neck and stabbed me.I didn't feel the pain at first,but I looked down at my waist and found the knife sticking out from there.

I could taste blood in my mouth.I collapsed on the floor and heard gunshots being fired.

I couldn't breathe,I couldn't move,it just hurt a lot and I felt like dying.

I choked on my blood and started coughing it out,hearing Daehyun run over.

"Hyunmin ah!"

He picked me up and looked into my eyes,"Ah ah baby please,hold on,ah aish don't,don't don't don't do this to me babe please."

He tried to hug me but the knife poked me more.He was really worried,he was crying,but I could barely talk.

"Aish Hyunmin please stay with me okay?The ambulance is coming,look at me okay?Look at me don't close your eyes baby look at me."

I wanted to scream from the terrible pain,but I wanted him to hug me more than anything else.He took my hand away from where the knife was and held it himself,"A-Ah you're bleeding really badly."

I reached out to touch his face,really slowly and painfully,he leaned down closer to make it easier for me and I held his face.

"O-Oppa."

It was barely a whisper,but he picked it out anyway.

"A-Apa."

He nodded,"Ara ara its okay its okay I promise you it'll be okay."

Tears kept flowing down my cheeks,I missed him so much.I grabbed his neck and pulled myself up a little.

Daehyun held me back,"Y-Yah don't-what are you doing?"

"Ah-ah,kajima."

I rested on his shoulder and he shook me slightly,"Yah yah let me look at you."

I pulled myself up further and hugged on to him,"I missed you."

"Yah I said I want to see your eyes!"

I felt the pain searing through my body and I knew I couldn't take it anymore.I kissed his neck gently before darkness took over.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Guys please watch this omg B.A.P is just so cute!!! Daehyun forever hitting s and Zelo lip syncing Yongguk appa omg!!!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1APh8iLVPfQ