I NEED YOU

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

*Hyunmin's POV*

 

I went into the ward and placed my bag on the table.

 

My eyes were closing,I was just exhausted.I yawned and turned to Daehyun's 'sleeping' figure.

 

I smiled and went over to plant a kiss on his forehead,"Annyeong oppa,I'm here."

 

Its been like this for almost a month,me coming over to visit him after work.No matter how tired I was,it always felt better after seeing him.

 

I sat next to him and held his hand,"Oppa,your company seems to need you,I know I've been helping you out,but don't expect me to continue with this okay?I'm literally working two jobs because of you."

 

I'm working back and forth between my job and Dae's.B.A.P helping out too of course.

 

I touched his forehead down to his nose,"Daehyun ah,when are you going to wake up?"

 

I sighed and hugged him,resting on his chest,"Oppa,I'm so tired,nan ottoke?"

 

I felt my tears stream out and I buried my face into his chest.Sobbing quietly.

 

The machines started beeping and I pulled away.His blood pressure was going up.

 

Oh .

 

I pushed the button on the wall and the doctor came in after a few seconds.

 

"Miss please wait outside,"the nurse instructed me.I went outside and paced back and forth.

 

Daehyun ah,what's going on?Please be okay.

 

The doctor came out and I rushed over,"Is he okay?"

 

"Yes he's fine,did you say anything to him?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Well even though he's in a coma,he can still hear the people around him,he might have been reacting to whatever you said."

 

"Jinjja?"

 

"Yes but for now he's fine,he has signs of waking up so continue talking to him."

 

"Nae kamsahamida."

 

I went back in and it seemed like nothing happened at all.I went over to him and stared at his unaffected face.

 

I let out a staggered breath and pressed my temples,"You scared me you know?"

 

I stared at his face and calmed down a bit,"Kwenchana,but you promised you'll be okay."

 

I sat back down and closed my eyes,sleep seeping through my body.I rested my head on his bed,"Oppa,I love you okay?"

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:So guys!!! I'm in a really good mood today!!! Oh and Dae is still not awake yet, the previous chapter was about him in his coma thinking about stuff so anyway... If you wanna know why I'm so happy check my blog out! Like,my AFF blog but I'll only post about it later and I love you guys and I love B.A.P and I'm kind of regretting my lateness right now but who freaking cares okay?