WAITING

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

"Can I have a new set please?"

"Of course please wait for a while Miss."The sales assistant went to retrieve a new watch for me and I couldn't help but smile,Daehyun will like it.

I tapped my fingers on the countertop and heard someone else returning the rhythm to me.I tapped again and paused,a different rhythm but matching mine came back.

I turned to my right and found this guy watching me,at a different display case,fingers in the same position as me.

I smiled and he came over to me,"Nice to see you again."

I giggled,"Nice to see you too Mr Bartender."

"Oh right forgot to introduce myself the last time,"he took my hand and kissed it,"I'm Wooyoung,Jang Wooyoung."

"Ooh,player I see,"I took my hand back and he stared at me.

"Why do you say that?"

"Aren't Romeos like you the only types that kiss girl's hands?"

The sales assistant came back,"Here Miss,oh is this for your boyfriend?"

She looked at Wooyoung all dreamy eyed and I giggled,"Yes its for my boyfriend,but not for him,thank you."

I walked off and Wooyoung popped up next to me,"Yah,I'm not a Romeo,and you didn't introduce yourself to me yet."

I glanced at him,"You're Daehyun's friend and he didn't tell you?"

He shrugged,"He doesn't want me to steal you I guess,he said something about ignorance being the best prevention."

I laughed,"So what are you doing here?Don't tell me Daehyun sent you here as my bodyguard or something."

"Yah,I have a club to run,I don't have time to follow you around."

"So shopping?"

"Yeah more or less."

"You're older than Dae aren't you?"

"Yes missy by four years,you can call me oppa if you want."

"Ani,I don't want to call you that,why should I?"

"Yeah true,I still don't know your name yet."

"Hyunmin,Hwang Hyunmin."

"Well thank you for telling me Miss Hwang and why do you need a bodyguard for anyway?"

My grip on the bag tightened slightly,"Erm,my safety?"

"Hmm,okay,paranoia."

"Yeah,I guess."

My phone rang and I picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"

I heard laboured breathing and I stopped in my tracks."Y-Yeoboseyo?"

Still nothing but breathing.

"I'm hanging up if you're not-"

"How are you coping?"

I felt chills run down my spine,the director's voice.Wooyoung raised an eyebrow and I took a deep breath,"What do you want?"

"Lets see,your father is dead,that leaves...Your brother,and then you.Oh wait,I'm missing your boyfriend out on this fun."

"Yah!Don't do anything to him he didn't do-"

The line went dead and I stared at the screen,hands shaking like crazy.Wooyoung grabbed my shoulders,"Yah yah Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?Who was that?"

I gulped and ran to the car park,searching frantically for my car keys."Hyunmin ah!"

I saw lights from the headlight of a car shine at me,speeding down to me and I froze."Yah!"Wooyoung grabbed me and pulled me back,ramming into his chest.

The car screeched off and we breathed heavily.Wooyoung hugged me really tight,"Yah you crazy pabo you really."

I cried into his chest and he patted my back,"Shh shh its okay,aish I didn't mean to scold you,you just scared me there."

I pulled away from him,"Wooyoung ah,jebal,bring me to see Daehyun now please,I feel like I'm going to die if I don't see him."

"Arasso."

He took me to his car and drove off.I looked out the window and Wooyoung cleared his throat,"Who was that?"

"Bwoh?"

"On the phone earlier."

"No one."

"You sure?You didn't look very-"

"Wooyoung ah."

"Nae."

"I don't think I can hold out any longer."

He sighed,"Wow you're really tied to him,okay okay we're almost there."

He stopped at the entrance of TS entertainment and I stumbled out,taking deep breaths,its okay its okay,I'm going to see Dae soon,its okay.

Wooyoung grabbed my arm and took me to the lift,pressing the button to the top floor.

"Hyunmin ah."

"Nae."

"Daehyun is really important to you huh?"

"Yeah."

"Seems like that."

I glanced at him,"You don't have a girlfriend?"

"No,I don't."

I nodded,"You're a nice guy though."

He smiled,"You think?"

"Mm."

The lift door opened and Wooyoung let me go while I went over to Dae's office.I opened the door and found Daehyun standing by his table,talking on the phone and flipping through some files.

He looked up at me and smiled before registering the look in my eyes.His face darkened instantly and I ran over to him,hugging him tight.

"Y-Yeah I'll call you back in ten okay?Nae nae arasso."

He hung up and I heard Wooyoung come in,Daehyun patted my back and kissed my head,"Waegeulae?"

"Oppa."

"Oh nae nae."

"The director,he called me."

"Bwoh?!"

"She almost got knocked down by a car at the shopping mall's car park earlier."Wooyoung mentioned.

Daehyun held my shoulders and looked into my eyes,"Neol kwenchana?"

I nodded and he grabbed his phone,"Yongguk hyung,something happened."

He related the whole story from Wooyoung and I to Yongguk.

"Nae hyung,ara."

He hung up and we sat on the sofa."Wooyoung hyung,komawo,I owe you another one."

He scoffed and shook his head,"Its nothing,just,Hyunmin ah,please be careful."

Daehyun eyed him,"Yah how did you know her name?"

"I told him."

Dae looked at me and smiled,"Arasso,come on,lets go home."

"Weren't you on the phone earlier?"

"Oh right,hold on I'll just call the CEO back."

"Which CEO?"

Daehyun turned to me,"YG,I want to know what's going on with the vocal talent competition."

"Oh,okay."

He got on the phone and Wooyoung moved closer to me,"You okay?"

I nodded,"Thanks."

"Mm,your car is still at the mall though,do you have to get it or something?Cos I'm pretty sure they will clamp your car or tow it away."

"Ah right,kwenchana,I'll go get it later."

"Look after yourself okay?I need to get to the club,its about time business has started."

"Nae,take care."

He patted my shoulder and left,leaving Dae and I.Daehyun kept glancing at me just to make sure I was okay.

I looked at my bag,oh right.I checked my bag and my eyes widened,oh crap,Dae's watch,it isn't here.

Daehyun's voice got louder and I looked up at him.He eyed me and squeezed my shoulder,"Yes I know he isn't a judge anymore,so who is going to replace him?"

I felt my pockets stupidly and face palmed myself," I lost it."

He held my neck and looked into my eyes,"Arasso,I'll contact you again."

He leaned in and kissed me gently,getting me to calm down.

"Waegeulae?"

"I lost something."

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you."

He raised an eyebrow,"So you went shopping and bought something,received a call and almost got knocked down by a car?"

"Nae,pretty much."

He took my hand,"Okay that's enough for you today,lets go home."

"Ani oppa,my car is still at the mall."

"Oh,okay then,we'll go get it,pali before the mall closes."

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Here's today's update guys! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^