HOW DO I LIVE?

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I'm still in my office,I obviously didn't have lunch.

Its already three plus in the morning and I'm still working.I just felt totally numb,like how can this many things be happening at one time?

My brother went back home to get a set of clothes for me to change or something,I don't know,I barely even heard him.

I typed in my computer and continued flipping through files,signing and making sure things are in order.

My phone rang and I glanced at it briefly,unknown number.I turned back to my work and my phone rang a few times more.

Who can that be?I shot up,could be Daehyun.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Wow you're still up."

My face fell,"Wooyoung ah,what are you calling me for?"

"I don't know,Dae left me some funny message and he isn't answering my calls so I just called to ask you."

I sighed,"Ani,he didn't contact me."

"Well okay then,you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Jinjja?"

I rubbed my temples and felt this choking feeling rising in my throat,"Yeah I'm fine,just leave me alone for now please."

"Erm,yeah,okay,I guess,I'll call you again,I mean like,its late,go and sleep."

I bit my lip and felt my eyes tearing up,"Yeah got it."

I hung up and folded my arms,resting my head on the table.Tears escaped and ran down my face,where in the world did Dae go?How is he or B.A.P going to find and approach them?How?

The door opened and I heard Minhyun muttering stuff under his breath,"Damn it,are there too many drunk drivers out there or what?Sheesh drive properly for goodness sake,pissing me off early in the morning."

I sniffed and my brother stopped mumbling,"Hyunmin ah."

"Nae,"my voice cracked and I heard him drop his things,rushing over to me.

"Yah,waegeulae?"

He held my shoulders and wiped my tears away,"Yah,it'll be okay,Daehyun isn't as irresponsible as I think he is okay?"

I stared at him,"Bwoh?Are you trying to comfort yourself or comfort me?"

"Aish,whatever it is don't cry okay?Daehyun won't leave you,he promised he'll be with you right?"

"Well,I don't know,seems like he's just trying to make sure I'm not alone,hajiman,oppa."

"Mm wae?"

"I can't live without him,I really can't,I can't even breathe properly right now."

Minhyun smiled and kissed my forehead,"Appa was right you know?"

"About what?"

"When I told appa that you and Daehyun had broken up,he didn't find it surprising,he just said,they won't break up,they will be together,they can't live without one another.I even argued with him because of this,but he was right,because he's our appa and he knows us best,so don't worry,Dae knows better than to leave you with someone else."

"He just did,I want him to tell me to love him and wait for him to come back,not go with someone else because he might not come back."

"So,who did he supposedly leave you with?"

"I don't know,his friend I guess."

"B.A.P?"

"Aniyo,some guy I met once."

"You mean the guy that was with you at the mall?"

"Erm yeah that guy,that's not the point okay?"

"Hyunmin,don't think of it so negatively,I know you're worried for his safety,look,take this as a test for your love."

I thought about it,"Really?"

"Yes really,show me then,prove to appa that your love is stronger than what he thinks."

I pouted and leaned back in my seat,"Daehyun ah,neol jinjja,making me go through this."

Minhyun chuckled and took the things he brought over,"Here,a new set of clothes and your dinner,I'll be in my office if you need anything,I have tons to finish too."

"Nae oppa."

He left my office and I stared at my phone,"Dae ah,you can't even give me a call?Just one call?"

My phone rang and I jumped,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Erm Hyunmin."

"Wooyoung,waegeulae?What is it now?Aren't you working?"

"Yeah I am,anyway,I'm downstairs,can you meet me for a moment?"

"Bwoh?Downstairs?Downstairs where?"

"I'm right at the entrance of your building."

"What are you-Okay hold on."

I slipped my phone in my pocket and took the lift downstairs.I folded my arms and leaned on the wall of the lift,waeyo?Why does he want to see me?

He said Daehyun left him with some funny message,what was it about?

The lift door opened and I got out,seeing a red sports car parked outside the building.Must be Wooyoung's.

I stepped out into the cold morning and saw Wooyoung leaning on his car.I stopped walking and stared at him,"What are you doing here?"

He came over to me,"Erm,I don't know actually,are you okay?I mean,seems like Dae has gone somewhere with B.A.P and I kinda feel funny about it,not sure if you felt anything too."

I stuffed my hands in my pockets,"Yeah you're right,they left,for some personal business stuff,don't even ask or get involved."

He kicked the floor,"Yeah yeah,I guess I'd better stay away from it,from the looks of how you almost got knocked down by the car."

I nodded,"Look I still have some work to finish-"

"At three in the morning?"

"Yeah,I was away for some time."

"Oh right,your father,sorry."

I raised an eyebrow,"How much do you know about me?"

"I told you,Dae left me a weird message."

"About what?"

"It was like some manual to looking after you or something,I don't know man,but I didn't realise how much of you I didn't know."

I felt angry all of a sudden,"Where's the manual?"

"It isn't really a manual-"

"Where's the message Dae left you?!"

Wooyoung stepped back slightly,"Erm its here."

He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and I grabbed it,reading and recognising Dae's handwriting.

I sighed and crushed the paper,shoving my hands back in my pocket,"I'll keep that,you can go now."

"Yah that's-"

I went back into the building and took the lift upstairs,feeling tears run down my cheeks.

Daehyun you idiot you.Who else would know me better than you?Who else will understand me more than you?Who else will make me feel the way I feel for you?Who else will love me more than you do?

My phone rang and I took my phone out before sliding it back in my pocket,Wooyoung's calling.

I went into my office and turned my phone off,I already feel more than insecure without Daehyun with me and now some guy is acting like some long lost friend of mine.

I wiped my tears away and opened my file,continuing with my work.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Guys please watch the drama 'The Master's Sun'!!!! Its really very nice to watch omg and the drama isn't even over yet!!! Kay thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^