HOPEFULLY

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I drove down to the riverside as Daehyun instructed a little later that day.I stopped my car and looked out at the water,hmm,what does he have to tell me that we have to be here?

The night sky settled down neatly with the beautiful stars accompanying it.I got out of the car and looked around,Daehyun wasn't here yet.Or so I thought.He back hugged me and I froze,"Ah,oppa."

He kissed the back of my head and held my hand,"Hello pretty."

"What's up with you?Meeting up here?"

He chuckled,"I have something to ask you that's why."

"Ask then."

"You still remember the times we came here?"

"I don't want to remember,its mostly about sad stuff anyway."

"Aniyo,not always."

"We came here for a break up and when you were losing your sense of touch,isn't that sad or bad enough for you?"

He smiled and looked out at the water,"Can you see that?"

I saw a boat coming towards us,a heart was formed at the front,made out of lighted candles.

I laughed and hugged him,"Oh wow we're going out on the water?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand,"Iliwa."

He pulled me to the boat and I entered,wondering why there were flowers scattered around.

"Oppa."

He looked straight into my eyes and kissed my forehead,"Don't ask first okay?"

He started the motor and we went out into the water.I could already sense what was going on,but I didn't want to get ahead of myself.He stopped somewhere in the middle of the river and pushed a button.

The centre of the floor rose up and I freaked,"Oh my goodness what is going on?"

Daehyun laughed and pulled me to sit on his lap,"Wait for a while."

There was an iPad there and Daehyun tapped play on the screen.A video started running and I recognised that,appa,Minhyun,umma in certain frames,and me of course.I watched the different recorded scenes of my life being played and tears fell down my cheeks.My family's holidays,our trips to the beach,ordinary schooling days,graduations,even bring your child to work day.

Where did he get this from?

The video ended with a final pose from my mum and dad,"Saranghae uri Minhyunie,Hyunminie!"

I stared blankly as the screen went black.There was a long moment of silence and Daehyun hugged my waist,"Kwenchana?"

I didn't know how to respond,so I didn't.He turned me slightly to look at my face,"Yah."

I looked at him and smiled,"Komawo oppa."

I kissed him deeply and he smiled as well,kissing me back.I pulled away,"Where did you-"

"Who else?Your brother."

"Ah,hajiman,why suddenly-"

"Erm,to tell you the truth,I'm not really confident right now."

"Waeyo?"

He turned another video on and we watched it. I recognised it like how I did with the video before.But it wasn't appa, umma or even Minhyun in the video, it was just Daehyun and I.

I laughed at some parts, the times when we were together, before we broke up, times where we were in the hospital and I bet someone from B.A.P took that video. Then there were just pictures of us, all of the two of us smiling and laughing, by the river.

A final video played, and it was just Daehyun this time. "Hyung!"

I giggled, Zelo's voice. "Hyung! Is there something you want to tell us?"

It seemed like B.A.P was walking somewhere and Dae turned behind to look at Junhong and the camera, "Ani eobseo, there's nothing I want to tell B.A.P, hajiman, can I tell Hyunmin something?"

"Eyy hyung, arasso, what is it? Its not like she'll be seeing this anyway."

"Oh geurae? I'll take my chances." Dae cleared his throat and looked at the camera with earnest eyes, "Hyunmin ah, naega, you know how much I love you right?"

"Argh jinjja hyung hajima!"

Dae laughed but continued watching the camera, "Will you accept my heart? Will you marry me?"

"Aish hyung! That's it, nan jinjja andwaeyo."

Daehyun did a final wink to the camera before the video ended and I stared even more blankly than earlier.Daehyun made me face him.

He looked straight into my eyes and moved away from me,taking a bouquet of roses,kneeling down,giving them to me.My eyes widened and even though I guessed that something like this will happen to me,I didn't think it would happen this soon.

"Oppa."

"Hwang Hyunmin,my one and only person I'll love for the rest of my life,will you marry me?And make me a part of your family?Your family that is physically gone from your side,will you let me take that place to love you?"

He took a small box out and opened it,revealing a beautiful diamond ring there.I stared at the ring,then back at Daehyun,"Oppa."

He took a deep breath,"Nae."

I smiled and tilted his chin to look at him,"Why are you so nervous?"

His eyes seemed to soften slightly,but his expression was still hard,"I-I don't know."

I leaned in and kissed him softly,"Yes I will,I'll marry you."

His face lit up but I put my finger to his lips,"When Minhyun gets married first though."

His face darkened instantly,"Aish,yah wae?"

I giggled and hugged him,"Molla,but isn't it the right of way to have the older sibling to get married first."

"Aniyo!There's no such rule like that!"

I pouted,he's throwing a tantrum,"Oppa."

"What?"

"I love you."

He held my shoulders and gazed into my eyes,"Ara."

"Then can you wait for me?You still remember the note appa gave me right?"

"The one which you played with for months?"

"Mm,this time round,appa gave us a key,and I don't want to open it this early."

"Chakaman,your father gave you a key for you to open when you get married?"

"Nae."

He raised an eyebrow,"Don't make me question myself okay?"

"Bwoh?"

"I'm starting to question why I even love you."

"Yah oppa!"

He scoffed and took the ring,sliding it on my finger,"I'm just kidding okay?I love you,I love the way you're emotional when it comes to your family,I love how you're over protective at times,I love how you smell strongly of the cafe from just a few minutes there,I love how you take things in your stride,I love how you love me,because no one else loves me like how you do."

I held his hand with the hand that he just slid the ring on and kissed his hand,"I'm married to you already,its just not on paper."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead,"Arasso,I'll wait for you,or your brother anyway."

 

*Five years later*

 

Minhyun got married three years after Daehyun proposed to me.And a year after my brother got married,Daehyun and I got married.So its been five years since Daehyun proposed to me,two years after Minhyun is married and one year since Daehyun and I were married.

And I still haven't opened the vault.The one that appa gave us the key to.

Minhyun already opened his,he opened it on the day he got married.I sat in our living room and played with the key.

Our living room as in the house that belonged to Daehyun and I.I spun it on the table and my phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyunmin ah."

"Oh nae unnie."Chaeri got married to Minhyun,because Minhyun couldn't settle down knowing that Chaeri was left all alone and that somehow brought the two of them together.

"Your brother is free today and he wants to fetch you to the bank to open your vault."

"Ah I don't want to."

"Hyunmin ah."

"Unnie,tell oppa I don't want to,I'll go on my own."

"Aniyo,he didn't even want to go out with me because he wants to see that vault with you."

"Tell him I don't wanna know what's in there and I'm not opening it."

She giggled,"You know you want to see what's in there."

"Aish unnie,I promise I'll go just not today,please?"

My brother came on,"Yah Hwang Hyunmin,get ready I'm taking you there."

"Aish jinjja,I'm going with Daehyun so stop bothering me,I'll call you the moment I've visited the bank,okay?Okay."

I hung up and sighed,staring at the beautiful golden key,"Appa,neol waegeulae?Giving me things like this to hope for.I feel like I'm gonna die with all this suspense."

"Hyunmin,did I hear you say you're going to die?"

I covered my mouth and shook my head as Daehyun came down from upstairs,all dressed,blindingly handsome.He smiled and took my hand,"Get changed,we're going out."

I nodded and quickly went to change.Not even bothering to ask him why he wasn't going to work.Daehyun was on the sofa waiting for me when I went down.

"Oppa?"

He came over and hugged me,"Wow my wife is so pretty."

I giggled and pushed him off,"Where are we going?"

"Surprise."

I pouted and he pulled me to his car,helping me buckle in while kissing me.

His tongue slid across my lips and I held him back,"Yah,last night was enough okay?"

He stared straight into my eyes,"Who said that was enough?You knocked out barely before I was done with you."

"Yeah right you slept earlier than me."

"Jeongmal?Shall I finish up here then?"

He pushed my seat down and I held his shoulders,"Oppa,you said you needed to take me somewhere."

He thought about it,"Kwenchana,we have enough time after a round in here.I'll make it quick."

I giggled and he kissed me again.His hand reached down to my blouse,already ing most of it when I grabbed his hand,"Oppa not now."

"Aish,I'm just getting into the mood."

"Andwaeyo oppa,its day time and everybody can see when they walk past our car."

He grumbled and kissed my forehead,"Arasso,tonight okay?"

I laughed,"Nae oppa."

He helped me button up and drove down,to well,somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

He squeezed my hand,"Remember I said I wanted to take you away on a trip,during your father's funeral?"

"Oh right."

"Well that trip is cancelled so I'm making up for it now."He whipped my golden key out from his pocket and I stared blankly.

"Oppa!"

"We're going to open it together right?"

"Oh,nae hajiman-"

"Well then lets get on with it."

He parked at the bank and took me inside.The staff led me to the vault after putting his master key in and I put my key in.The vault opened and he left quickly after bowing.

Daehyun tucked his hands in his pockets,"Go on,see what appa left for you."

I opened it slowly and saw bars of gold and diamonds in there,along with a box and a note.

Daehyun cocked his head,"Woah,what will Minhyun do if he had diamonds too?"

I shrugged and Daehyun nudged me,"Yah,I should have a vault for you as well,or maybe for our kids,they might like it just like how you do."

"I didn't say I like it."

"You like the suspense don't you?"

"True,but we don't have any kids yet so you don't have to think that far."

He hugged my waist and took the note from the vault,"Don't worry,I'll make sure we have kids,starting from tonight."

"Aish neol jinjja,"I took the paper from him and read it,really amazingly shocked,because it wasn't appa's handwriting,it was umma's.

-Hyunmin ah.I don't know when you'll read this note,but it'll be a really long time from now,since it'll be a really long time before you get married.Anyway,your appa and I split it like this,appa will handle Minhyun's vault and I'll look after yours.So I placed some gold and diamonds in here for you in case of emergencies or just for you to use it anyway you like.

You'll be responsible with it right?I love you dear,oh and the box in there is for you when you get married.Its to help you settle down if you have too many things to handle,so I decided to handle it for you.Just in case you know if I die before you get married and I can't be there for you.But remember,I'll always be with you okay?Love you my precious daughter,from umma-

"Dae ah."

"Waegeulae?"

"Umma wrote this."

"Bwoh?Your mother?"

"Mm."

"What's it say?"

"What's in the box?"Daehyun took the box for me and I opened it,there was a deal in there,for a house,there were also other papers for housing equipment and even a sum of money for when I want to start a business,and even money for my kids and I could only just stare at everything.

My mother literally planned and prepared out everything for me,and my future.Daehyun kissed my head and back hugged me,"You okay?"

I nodded,"Oppa,naneun,I didn't expect umma to be this detailed."

"Well she is your mother."

"Aish we shouldn't have bought our house you know?"

"Well its already bought,what else do you want?"

"Oppa,we'll go see the house that umma prepared for us okay?"

"Aish you really,arasso,I'll go handle the paperwork okay?"

I giggled and hugged my precious husband,"Nae komawo oppa!"

After that,we went to the cafe and ordered our cakes and drinks as take aways to the riverside.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think?"

"Think what?"

"Your father and mother are together,in heaven?"

I smiled,"Most probably."

Daehyun fed me his cheesecake,"Mm,then do you think?"

"Think what?"

"That we'll be together in heaven as well?"

I scooped some cheesecake and fed it to him,"Mm,most probably."

"Then,do you think?"

I laughed,"Think what dear?"

"That we'll love one another for a long time?"

I shook my head,"Ani,not for a long time."

"Bwoh?!"

I hugged him and snuggled close,"I'll love you forever,not just a long time okay?"

Dae heaved a sigh of relief,"Sheesh you scared me there."

"Oppa."

"Waegeulae?"

"Komawo."

"For what this time?"

"For being able to feel again,komawo."

"You thanked me many times for that already."

"Because I mean it."

"Mm,arasso."

"Oh oh one more."

"You're going to thank me for what now?"

"That night when I was kidnapped,komawo,for coming for me."

He held my chin,"Who else is going to come if I don't?"

"That's why I'm thanking you,you're the only one that will come for me,and you did,that one person I wanted to see came."

"And I am that one person that wanted to see and touch you again."

I smiled and placed my hand on his heart,"That's why,komawo."

He pulled my waist close to him,"Nado,komawo."

He kissed me sweetly,gently,deeply,lovingly and I didn't know what else to ask for.This handsome dorky husband of mine is more than enough for me. 

 

 

A/N:Wow this is finally the end!!! OMG guys, thank you for sticking through this story with me... I found it much harder to write than my normal fics I don't know why I was just so uninspired because of school and things not really working out for B.A.P but anyways! Thanks to my subscribers and I will be back with another fanfic!!! Not so soon though cos I want to write better stories for you guys :) As usual, please give B.A.P and especially Daehyun lots of love and may God Bless all of you!!! ;)