APPA

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I ate quietly and Daehyun stared at me,"Yah."

"Hmm?"

"Neol waegeulae?"

I scooped another spoon of rice and continued eating,"We're all going to die."

I bet Daehyun was really pissed off by all my dying talk,because he slammed the table and went outside.I sighed and drank the soup,Dae's cooking is not bad,I really liked it.

More if he is still eating with me.

"Aish jinjja,I had to say that to make him angry,what's wrong with me?"I stared at the opened package on the sofa and grumbled,the director must be mental,or else he wouldn't be doing this,like seriously.

And I don't remember him being married.Sure he's older than me but there wasn't any mention about it.

Plus he even ganged up with the crew to get me,they wouldn't do that if he was married.

Then why wife's ex boyfriend?What the hell?

My head ached and I got up,going to the living room.I grabbed the package and wore my shoes,throwing it outside in the garbage.

I've had enough of this .I looked around,more importantly,where did Dae go?

I closed the gate and walked down the street,"Daehyun ah,neol eodie yah?"

I looked around for him,getting closer to the main road.He shouldn't have gone far.I looked across the road and saw someone coming out from the convenience store.

I looked closer,it was Daehyun.Eating a hotdog.

I rolled my eyes and crossed the road.

Dae turned towards my direction and his eyes widened.

I raised an eyebrow,why's he so surprised to see me?

He ran over to me and I turned around,seeing a car zooming towards me.

Daehyun pulled me to him and I crashed on his chest really hard."Ah!"

Dae hugged me really tight and I heard the car speed off.He breathed into my hair heavily and I tried pushing him off,"Oppa,yah."

He squeezed me tighter,"Shut up,shut up you idiot just shut up!"

I froze right there and he hugged me really tight,like as if I'll vanish if he didn't hold on to me.I hugged him back and felt him relax slightly,"Pabo ah jinjja,why in the world aren't you watching the road?You wanna die early and leave me alone with all the pain?"

I knew what he meant,and I didn't want him to feel that sort of pain,because it really hurts.A lot.

"Mianhe."

He squeezed me one last time before pulling away,"Kwenchana?"

I nodded and held his face,"You?"

He sighed and kissed my forehead,"I'm fine dear,as long as you're fine I'm fine."

I giggled and held his hand,"Are you still angry?"

"Aniyo."

"Jeongmal?"

"Wae?"

"Because you dropped your hotdog."

He looked at the ground and grumbled,"Yah,I barely took a bite out of that thing!"

I leaned on his arm,"Mianhe oppa,I'll buy another one for you."

"Aniya,I don't want another one."

"Are you angry?"

"Well,a little."

I pouted,"Waeyo?"

"Because I saw the driver,it was Seungri."

"Bwoh?Seungri?"

Daehyun nodded,"He was wearing shades,but I know its him."

I stared at Dae blankly and he patted my back,"I'll tell your brother about this,don't worry."

I gulped,"Nae."

He smiled and rested his forehead on mine,"Scared?"

I shook my head but Dae looked right into my eyes and I nodded.He kissed me gently,"I'll be here,so don't be scared."

I hugged him,"Ararsso,oh and just now,I didn't mean to make you angry.Its just,the package earlier."

"Oh right what was inside?"

"It was the drug,the director sent it."

Daehyun immediately got his phone out and he talked with my brother for a bit."B-Bwoh?"

I looked at Daehyun and his lips trembled,face turning white,"Ah n-nae nae arasso,I'll tell,I'll tell her."

Dae hung up,hands trembling and I held his hands tight,"Daehyun ah."

He didn't look at me,he couldn't.

"Oppa?"

"H-Hyunmin ah."

"Nae."

He pulled my head and let me rest on his chest,"Yah waegeulae?"

"Just lean on me."

I wrapped my arms around him and his trembling fingers reached out to touch my hair,"Babe?"

"Mm."

"Your father."

"What happened to my father?"

"He-He,had a heart attack."

I stopped breathing,my blood stopped pumping,my vision got blurry,"W-What?"

He squeezed me tight,"He passed away this morning dear."

That was the last thing I wanted to hear before I passed out.

No,I was one thing I never wanted to hear.

 

==============================================================================================