DYING

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

I didn't cry at all,which surprised myself and everybody else around me.I was ready to cry though.Ready to cry and wail and mourn and literally die together with my father,but Daehyun staying right next to me...

His arm around my shoulder,him never leaving,not even for a second,that was the only thing I was holding onto.

He was almost life itself.My life.

Our relatives came and go,giving their respects to appa before talking to my brother and stuff.I didn't even bother greeting anyone,a nod every once in a while,but I didn't want that,I just wanted to be alone.Very alone.

Dae wasn't giving me that chance though.He knows I'll crumble the moment he lets me go.

It was finally night time and only my brother,Daehyun and I were left.B.A.P were outside,having supper nearby just in case anything happened.

Minhyun was staring at appa's picture for a long time before coming over to me."Hyunmin ah."

I stared at him,mind blank.

"Iliwa,oppa needs some comfort."

I shook my head and hugged Dae tighter.My brother sighed,"Hand then."

I held his hand slowly and realised how much pain he was feeling.Daehyun kept wrapping me up warmly because I was really cold,but Minhyun was many times colder than me.

He literally felt like ice when he held my hand.I squeezed his hand and he let out a long breath,looking down.

Daehyun rubbed circles on my back and I closed my eyes.I was about to fall asleep when I felt something dripping on my hand.

I opened my eyes and screamed like crazy,seeing blood coming down my brother's face to my hand.

Dae grabbed onto me tight and I cried into his chest.

"Yah yah Hyunmin ah,waegeulae?Kwenchana?"

I heard Minhyun come over and he patted my back,"What happened?Ah ah arasso.Mianhe,oppa won't cry,mianhe,I must have scared you."

I looked up at him and realised it wasn't blood,it was just Minhyun's tears.

I touched his cheek gently and he looked at me,eyes all teary.He continued crying and I leaned over kissing his forehead comfortingly.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and heard him fall asleep almost immediately.

"Baby."

I looked at Daehyun and he kissed me gently.I kissed him back and he pulled away,"Apa?"

I thought about it and shook my head.He eyed me,but I shook my head again.

He sighed and patted my head,"Arasso,rest okay?"

I leaned on my brother and closed my eyes,squeezing Dae's hand.Just to make sure he's still with me.

Because I can't,I can't breathe another breath if he isn't with me.I want my father back,and I still cannot believe that he is gone.

It happened too quickly,appa just leaving us.I heard B.A.P come in and Daehyun shushing them,telling them that we're asleep.

I was sleeping,but I don't know why I could still hear them.

"Had a long day huh?"Himchan's voice.

Dae sighed,"She didn't even cry,the whole day I just stayed with her,I don't want her to break down when I'm not around."

"Who knows,she probably can't cry because you're around."Yongguk's reasoning voice.

"Is that possible?Just now Minhyun asked her to go to him but she hooked on to me."

"Mm,stay by her then,she needs you,probably more than even she herself knows."

"Yongguk hyung."

"Nae."

"Did you find out anything?"

"Yeah we did,there was a package sent to Hyunmin and Minhyun's house yesterday morning,addressed to their father."

"Chakaman,I received a package too,yesterday morning,did you manage to track the sender?"

"It was a dead end address,we couldn't track it.So anyway,after hearing what Minhyun said,their father passed out after opening the package and by the time they reached the hospital,it was too late."

Daehyun cleared his throat,"What was inside?"

Youngjae's turn to answer,"It was,it was the same thing as Hyunmin's package."

"What was written on the box?To who?"

"To my father-in-law."

I must have fallen deeper asleep or fainted from then on.I didn't want to hear anymore.

The same package as me,won't that be blood?

Appa,my father opening that,how can he handle it?When umma died during the accident,how much blood there must have been.

And they did this to my father.Why the hell are they doing this?

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Seems like some sort of trauma for the father. Anyway guys, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^