STAINS

That One Person I Wanna See (Sequel)

Daehyun held my hand and he drove down to the shopping mall.

"So Seungri will now take over Minhyun oppa's position as judge?"

"Nae,its going to be a problem there though."

"Because he will be going on air a lot so the matter will be blown up?"

Dae nodded,"That's why we have to finish things up fast before the show starts filming,you can handle that."

"Me?"

"Yeah,heard that they'll be using your broadcasting station,so shouldn't be a problem in handling when the show will be on air."

"That's true."

"Be careful though,it means Seungri may appear at the station at any time."

"Did you tell Minhyun about it?"

"Not yet,okay we're here,where's your car?I'll tell your brother now."

He dialed my brother's number.

"Oppa turn right here."

"Which level did you park at?"

"One basement down."

He chuckled,"Yah one level or one basement down?There's a difference you know?"

"Erm,one level down then."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"Oh Minhyun ah,I just got some news."

I looked at Daehyun and he turned down to the lower floor,"Yeah yeah listen,Seungri is taking over your place as judge."

A short pause,"Yeah its a problem,so anyway,I'm with Hyunmin right now,she almost got knocked down by a car earlier,I don't think it was an accident or anything,because she almost got knocked down a few minutes after receiving a call from the director."

Daehyun drove through the car park and I spotted my car.I stared wide eyed and screamed,"Ah!"

Dae squeezed my hand,"Wae wae wae?"

He looked at where my car was and cursed under his breath,"Oh .Minhyun ah,they did it again, I'm calling the cops,we're at K Mall right now,they did something to your sister's car,come quick."

He hung up and reversed the car,"Hyunmin ah,yah yah oppa is here,relax."

I stared at my wrecked car,windows smashed,some weird looking red jelly-like thing was covering the whole exterior,making it look like it was a bloody spider web.There was also a lot of red paint surrounding the floor of my car.

"Oppa."

Dae kept cursing and he got on the phone again,"Is this the police?"

"Yeah I've got a case of vandalism here,it seems more like violent vandalism,we're at K Mall right,basement one car park."

He waited for the police's reaction and a string of vulgarities flew out from his mouth,"What do you mean by report to the authorities?!Aren't you the authority?!"

He cursed into the phone and hung up,"Bloody ,Hyunmin get out of the car."

He parked quickly and I got out.We went into the mall and Daehyun went right to the customer service counter,shouting his head off.Demanding to have some guards down to the car park and to contact the police about the matter.

"Its vandalism in your bloody mall and your customer just got a panic attack because of this so you better get this straight you got me?!"

I don't know why,I just went completely numb,I couldn't take anymore crying or scares anymore,I just felt so weak.

The next thing I remember,was Minhyun sitting next to me on a bench,calming me down,giving me a whole jug of warm green tea.

B.A.P was also there,at the car park I guess,the whole mall was closed by then but the police were also here and were conducting an investigation.

I rested on my brother's shoulder and he sighed,"Seems like they're trying to torture you,or maybe just to torture all of us."

"Mm."

"We just stopped being paranoid for a few days and this is what happens."

"Oppa."

"Wae?"

"Did you hear appa?"

"Bwoh?"

"I mean like,at all,since the day he was gone,did you ever hear him?"

Minhyun thought about it,"Yeah I guess,I would always hear his nagging,I don't know,when I think of him,only his nagging comes to mind."

"Jeongmal?"

"Yeah,ironic right?I hoped to hear something like,how are you doing or I love you son,but only his nagging comes to mind."

I smiled and nodded,"You know,you did the right thing."

"What?"

"About rejecting Seungri's sister."

"Waeyo?Because of that we're getting killed."

"Not exactly,its also because of the director being unable to get me.But anyway,you were just doing your job,if someone doesn't have the talent,then you cannot accept them,even if they beg you for it."

He chuckled,"Overly professional aren't we?"

I shrugged,"That's what appa taught us,don't let there be any personal feelings when it comes to work,everything must be-"

"Professional and strictly professional."

We laughed and my brother pushed my head,"Silly girl,all better now huh?"

"Its just a car."

"Yeah you're right,I'll buy you a new car if appa hadn't already."

"Bwoh?When did he get one for me?"

He stared at me,"Yah,you still haven't read the note?"

"What note?"

"The one I told you to read after the funeral-Yah yah you forgetful girl I told you to-"

"Ah oppa mianhe,what's it about anyway?"

"Aish,its from appa,go and read it,its just some stuff he got someone to write before he died."

I raised an eyebrow,"You're really not telling me huh?"

"Appa wanted you to read it so I can't just tell you right?"

"Okay fine I'll read it when I get back."

"Hyunmin ah."I looked up at Daehyun,"Nae oppa."

"This was found in your car,is it yours?"

I took the badly damaged box and shook my head,"Ani,its yours."

He raised an eyebrow,"I didn't buy that."

I smiled and took the watch out,"I bought it for you,they must have took it earlier,here."

I grabbed his hand and slid the watch on him.

"Ooh,this is nice."

Minhyun nudged me,"Hey hey hey I don't have one?"

"Mianhe oppa,I'll get one for you tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

"Because today is the last day I'll be staying at Dae's house,so I gave him that,so when I move back home,I'll give you one."

"Aww really?"

Daehyun kicked my shoe,"Eyy what is this?A goodbye gift?"

I shrugged,"Yeah more or less."

"Aish neol jinjja,I love you but how can you do this?"

"Wae wae,you don't want it then I'll have it back-"

Daehyun hid his hand behind his back,"Yah you gave it to me so its mine,you can't have it back."

"Aish and you were complaining just a while ago."

Minhyun kissed my head,"Okay enough horsing around,how's the investigation?"

"They're almost done,I'll fetch Hyunmin back first,since they already took her statement,B.A.P will be around,so everything is settled here."

"Alright then,see you at home tomorrow then little sister."

"Annyeong oppa."

Minhyun went off and Daehyun took me to his car."Everything okay?"

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Those people are really sick aren't they?"

"Yeah they are,anyway,we still have to find out how they are related,I mean like,why is the director and Seungri teaming up to get us.I still don't get it."

I patted his chest,"I hope you're not still angry."

He glanced at me,"Waeyo?"

I took my hand back and played with my fingers,"I don't like it when you're angry."

"Waeyo?"

"Geunyang."

"Bwoh yah,why are you talking like that?"

"Are you getting angry?"

"Ani aish but if you're going to keep-"

"Mianhe,don't get angry."

"Arasso hajiman,"he sighed and took my hand to pat his chest.

I stared at him and he kissed my hand,"Okay I'm not angry,now waeyo?"

I recalled how he hollered on his phone and at the woman at the customer service counter and at the security guard,wow he was really bursting.

"Yah waeyo?"

I jumped slightly,"Erm,oppa."

"Nae."

"I know you love me,but I love you too okay?"

"Arasso."

"So don't shout at other people like that,I mean,I know you're angry,I know you don't like seeing me all freaked out,hajiman,I'll be fine after awhile,so its okay."

His grip on the steering wheel tightened and I looked away,"Naega,when I saw you blasting out just now,I could feel this funny fiery radiation from you,it was no joke."

"Did I scare you?"

I shook my head,"Aniyo,but I bet those people you fired at,they must have had a few years of their life shaved off."

He laughed and pointed to his cheek,"Iliwa."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek before he kissed me straight on the lips.

He pulled away slightly,"Nan,I can't really stay angry when you're with me you know?"

I smiled and he cut the engine,"Okay lets go in,you need to sleep or you won't be able to work tomorrow."

"Nae oppa."

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well, I've never seen Dae angry before...Maybe someone should steal his food or something...Oh well Dae I hope no one steals your food cos I bet you'll surely blow up! ^^ Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^