Cleaning

This Guy Called Zico

"Wah! I'm so FULL!!!" Yina yelled loudly, waving her hands out into the sky when she and Zico walked out of th restaurant. He walked behind her and smacked his lips, stopping his walk.

"Jung Yina...?" He called her. Yina stopped walking and turned around with a wide smile. "Wae?" She asked. Zico looked at her smile and in his lips.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked with his arms crossed. "Because I ate." She said chuckling. "You're happy because you ate?" He asked. Yina nodded her head and widened her eyes.

"I love eating... it makes me happy..." she told him. He scoffed and walked to her, saving only a small space in between them. He tilted his head and examined her face, her features.

Yina only smiled and looked at him with slight confusion, but she was too happy.

She hasn't eaten the whole day and just the thought of freedom without her parents made her so happy. She looked at Zico who still looked at her, studying her face. What for? She didn't know. But she didn't care.

 

"Yah, isn't today a beautiful day?" She said looking up into the sky dreamingly. She chuckled and walked off, skipping back to Zico's work place. He watched as she walked off and scoffed, shaking his head.

"Is she mental?" He mumbled to himself. Yina stopped skipping and turned to look back at him.

"Yah! Hurry up! I HATE waiting for people!" She mocked him with her arms crossed in front of her. Zico scoffed and shook his head, motioning for her to walk towards him again.

"Come here." He told her. She widened her eyes and walked to him again with her hands held together behind her.

"What is it?" She asked in a whisper. "We're not going back to the Company. We're going to my house." He told her then on cue, a black car stopped in front of them.

Yina turned her head to the side and in her lips, looking at the car up and down. She looked at Zico who respectfully opened the door for her to get into the back seat.

"Omo... gomawo." She said getting in. Zico sighed and got in after her, both of them sitting together in the back seat.

Yina formed a bubble in and looked around the car with her eyes wide opened. She clicked her tongue and sighed, slapping her bag then glancing at Zico.

 

"Sir, you have another conference at 4 in the afternoon, along with a commercial shooting for Craig Brand at 6pm. Then at 7:30, you'll have your dinner with Lee Jieun." His asisstant told him.

Yina widened her eyes at all the events he had to take care of today. Zico scoffed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Lee Jieun? Postpone that." He said glaring outside. "But your parents insist." The assistant said. "Well, if you listen to my parents so much, you can go on the date instead." Zico told him.

Yina shot a look at Zico and looked at his assistant who glanced at Yina with a what-should-I-do? face. Yina widened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders gently.

"Just postpone it." Zico said noticing their interactions. "Yeh sir..." his assistant said then wrote some things down on his I-Pad.

 

After that talk, the car was silence. Zico just kept looking outside the window, looking bothered. She moved her feet up and down on the ground and sighed, smacking her lips.

 

"So... why are we going to your house for?" She asked to break the silence. Zico glanced at her and sighed, looking out the window again. "You? Work. Me? Sleep." He told her.

Yina's face dropped. She scoffed and smacked her lips, gritting her teeth at him. She glared at the back of his head and looked outside her window as well.

"You? Work. Me? Sleep." Yina mocked him silently, but Zico heard her. He scoffed and shook his head, chuckling gently.

"You're the worst whisperer ever." He mumbled. Yina glared at him and looked away again.

===========================================

 

Yina widened her eyes when the driver pulled into Zico's house. Her jaws dropped and drools were coming out of , but she didn't care.

"W-O-W!" She exclaimed. Zico glanced at her and scoffed, looking away tiredly. He opened his door and got out while Yina still stayed inside, too distracted with his house.

"Yah! Get out." Zico said from his side of the door, peeking his head back in. Yina widened her eyes and nodded, getting out, but she was pulled back in.

"Omo! What's wrong? Woo Zico-sshi!! Help me!! You car won't release me!!" She yelled trying to get out. Zico glared at her stupidity and clicked the seat belt off. Yina looked down and froze from her own pathetic self.

"Are you mentally disabeled?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. She glared at him and patted her clothes. "It's been a long day! Stop making fun of me!" She said then walked ahead.

"Ahem..." Zico coughed with his fist to his mouth. He crossed his arms in front of him and raised his head at Yina who turned around to look at him.

"My house... is this way." He told her. Yina clenched her teeth together and mentally slapped herself in the head. "Yeh... waseo..." she said then followed Zico with her head down. He chuckled and walked off.

 

"Aiya!! Home sweet home." Zico groaned with tiredness, sleeping in his bed that was in the living room as well.

His house was big, indeed, but the living room and his bedroom were basically one. The space was BIG and LARGE, making it seen as if the bedroom was already it's own room.

Yina walked in with her shoes off and looked around his house with amazement. She glanced at Zico who laid stomach first on his bed, asleep already.

"This place is-

Before she knew it, she fell down on her face, not seeing the one extra step in front of her. She grunted and groaned in pain.

"Ah... what the heck?" She whispered so Zico wouldn't hear her. She quickly got back up and smacked her lips, wiping her clothes.

"Hey! Wake me up before 4." Zico told her without even looking at her. Yina sighed and looked around the room, rubbing her arm and head.

"Aish... what am I supposed to do?" She mumbled to herself. She smacked her lips and went to the kitchen which was in another room. She looked around in the fridge and prepared some food to make.

Since she still had 4 hours to go, she just prepped the food but didn't cook it yet. She looked around his house and went into his bathroom, seeing how big and beautiful and clean it was.

"Wah... it's so clean itself already..." she mumbled then went out and started cleaning the table in the living room.

There were newspapers and drinks and empty snack bags on there, so she grabbed a trash bag and threw them away.

Zico slightly opened his eyes and peered over at Yina who was still cleaning the table in the living room. He scrunched up his face when he saw her picking up a two-day old bag of Doritoes that he never finished.

She looked inside it and took out a piece of the chip. She sniffed it, and looked around her then ate it when no one was around. She faked a vomit and released the overdue Doritoes in the trashbag that was in her hand.

Zico scoffed and shook his head in disgust, going back to sleep.

"That was nasty..." Yina mumbled to herself then continued cleaning. She sighed and went to wipe the counters in the kitchen.

 

 

A/N: Please don't forget to leace feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~