My Date

This Guy Called Zico

"Here, just settle in here... I'll tell Zico you're in here so he won't be worried about you being lost." UKwon said with a chuckle, motioning for Yina to sit on his couch.

Yina smiled and looked around, noticing that his room was a bit smaller than Zico's, but the decorations were similiarily alike.

"UKwon-sshi..." Yina said smacking her lips, watching as UKwon placed the bag on the table in front of her. He glanced back at her and sat down behind his desk, getting his cellphone out to call Zico.

"What is it?" He asked. Yina pursed her lips together and scrunched up her face. "It's because of me..." she told him with sadness in her face. He shot a look at her and hung up his phone call.

"Because of me... Woo Zico-sshi is suffering... ottheokae?" She asked looking down, fiddling with her fingers. UKwon sighed and stood up from his seat walking over to her.

He sat on a small squared seat in front of her and placed his elbows on his knees, looking at her with concern.

"Jung Yina..." he called her name. She looked up and remembered how Zico looked at her the same way. Her eyes softened and she kept thinking of Zico... for a reason she didn't know why?

"UKwon-sshi... what should I do? Should I just resign from being his slave? Maybe then, his mom won't hate him? And people won't talk bad about him?" She asked worriedly.

"Resign or not, his mother will still hate him. Resign or not, people will still talk bad about him. That's how the rich life is..." he told her. She sighed and relaxed her shoulders.

"Then.... what am I supposed to do? I don't want people to hate him because of me... I don't want him to be stressed and unhappy... ottheokae UKwon-sshi?" She asked. He took a deep breath and sat up, looking around.

"Well... do you trust me, Jung Yina?" He asked. She shot a look at him and widened her eyes. "You're scaring me, UKwon-sshi..." she told him scooting back a little. He chuckled and shook his head.

"We have this party coming up this weekend... and it's to thank our employers for their hard work. Zico's parents will be here... along with Jieun, whom you've heard of." UKwon said crossing his arms in front of him.

"And why are you telling me this?" She asked with curiosity but with confusion as well. He squinted his eyes and leaned in closer to her.

"Come closer... let me tell you something." He whispered to her. Yina widened her eyes and leaned in closer to the point where UKwon's mouth was beside her ear.

==================================================

 

"Aish... people just love seeking for drama..." Zico said annoyed. He stood outside of his office and looked around with his hands on his hips.

"Where is this girl?" He mumbled looking around. He sighed and looked at his watch then walked over to UKwon's room.

 

Zico opened UKwon's office door and walked in, widening his eyes at the sight of UKwon and Yina sitting so closely together, their heads overlapping.

"YAH!!! What are you two doing?!!!" He yelled walking in and pushing UKwon away from Yina. Yina and UKwon widened their eyes and looked at Zico who was shock with confusing looks.

Zico tugged Yina up and glared at UKwon while she gasped and tugged onto his arm incase Zico did something to UKwon, even though she knew he wouldn't.

"Yah! Don't! He just had something to tell me!! Stop being a misunderstanding jerk!" She yelled at him, releasing her hand from his hold.

"Why were you two so close like that?!!" Zico yelled glaring at her. UKwon chuckled and stood up, putting his hands in his pockets and looking at Yina with a raised eyebrow.

"Just do that, okay?" UKwon told her with a nod. Yina looked at him with a blanked expression, still trying to think if she should do what UKwon just told her.

"Do what?" Zico asked looking at them with confusion. Yina shot a look at Zico then glanced back at UKwon nervously.

"Uh... I don't know UKwon-sshi..." she said fiddling with her fingers. Zico looked down at her fingers and scrunched up his eyebrows. He looked back up at UKwon then at Yina again.

"What? What did you tell her?" Zico asked, demanding for an answer.

"Okay, Jung Yina?" UKwon said again, knowing Zico was getting frustrated for not knowing what they were talking about, but UKwon enjoyed it.

"UKwon-sshi... will it really help?" She asked forming a bubble in . He nodded then looked back at Zico.

"Jung Yina. Tell me." Zico said looking at her. She took a deep breath and looked down.

"UKwon-sshi, I'll... get back to you..." she said then glared at Zico.

"Yah!! Get your bag of food!! PEACE!" She said throwing her peace sign up, walking out. Zico looked at her confused and scoffed, glancing back at UKwon who was laughing at Yina's peace good-bye.

"What was that all about?" Zico asked him. UKwon scoffed and smiled. "Seems like you just got yourself a date to the party this weekend..." he said walking back to sit behind his desk.

"Mwo?" Zico asked alarmed. "Yah... you need her right now. And... being herself, she'll be of help to the party... especially when Jieun's gonna be there..." UKwon said then sighed.

Zico just looked at him confused, looking at the ground to think of another solution.

"Yah, you KNOW you wanted to ask her too. Don't deny it. I just helped you out. So, you're welcome." UKwon said then opened up his binder, reading through the notes that he had.

Zico scoffed and looked at all of the food that Yina had brought him. He sighed and waved at UKwon before heading out with the bag of food.

===================================

 

"What to do? Should I do it?" Yina spoke silently to herself. She was sitting on the couch in Zico's office with her legs criss crossed apple sauce.

Her elbows were resting on top of her knees and her palms were cupping her face. She scrunched up her face and closed her eyes, trying to think.

 

"Yah, why did you get so much things?" Zico asked her. She smacked her lips and ignored his question and his presence, only concentrating on what she was thinking of.

Zico looked at her thinking self and placed the bag on the table, crossing his arms in front of him. He sighed and smacked his lips.

"Jung Yina...?" He called her name. She hissed and still ignored him, fiddling with her fingers continuously. She scrunched up her eyebrows and in her lips.

"Jung. Yi. Na.?" He called her name again, sounding it out. She stood up and hissed, smacking her lips with a finger to her chin. She kept ignoring him, trying to think if UKwon's idea was good or not.

Zico took a deep breath and closed his eyes from frustration. He walked over to her and held her cheeks in his hands, pulling her face to look at him.

"Jung Yina!" He called her name. She shook and widened her eyes, focusing on Zico.

Suddenly, flashbacks of them kissing yesterday was brought back and she tried to move her head away from his hold, but he wouldn't let.

She gasped and in her lips, looking at his face that was so softly staring into her eyes. She held her breath and looked away, trying to not look at his lips.

"What?! WHAT-WHAT-WHAT?!!" She yelled furiously. Zico scoffed and made her look at him again. 

"You're gonna be my date this weekend for our company's party."

 

A/N: Da-da-tum!!!!! So it has been finalized!! Yina is going to be his date! All thanks to UKwon!!

Kekekeke... so... some little drama and happy moments coming!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~